LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Would Do This - Another Bonehead...

Guest Katharsys

Guest Katharsys

So, to continue in the theme of the previous "Who Would Do This?!?!" posting, I present you all with this... :o

Literally take having a pen-pal to the extreme.

http://scienceblogs.com/neurotopia/2009/08/friday_weird_science_an_unusua.php?utm_source=selectfeed&utm_medium=rss

Comment, groans, winces and general OMGWTF welcomed!

:whistling:

EDIT: This may have been a case of amateur sounding, but come on, if you are gonna do that - do it right, do it safe.

Guest Baby-Toa

So, to continue in the theme of the previous "Who Would Do This?!?!" posting, I present you all with this... :o

Literally take having a pen-pal to the extreme.

http://scienceblogs.com/neurotopia/2009/08/friday_weird_science_an_unusua.php?utm_source=selectfeed&utm_medium=rss

Comment, groans, winces and general OMGWTF welcomed!

:whistling:

EDIT: This may have been a case of amateur sounding, but come on, if you are gonna do that - do it right, do it safe.

all I have to say to that is.........................OWY!!!! *falls over* made me shiver

Guest TBinthehoodie

how much u wanna bet that the doctors were laughing when they saw the pen.

"well doc i don't know he ether has a pen up his butt or his colon wanted to write a better health care reform bill."

• Like 1

The idiot was 57 years old! I would expect anyone with an I.Q. over 50 to have acquired some knowledge/wisdom in all those years. I just hope he had good health insurance or the taxpayers will be stuck with another needless hospital bill.

Hugs,

Freta

Guest Katharsys

The idiot was 57 years old! I would expect anyone with an I.Q. over 50 to have acquired some knowledge/wisdom in all those years. I just hope he had good health insurance or the taxpayers will be stuck with another needless hospital bill.

Hugs,

Freta

Since the initial write up on this came from the Canadian Journal of Urology, I would make the assumption that the Canadian tax-payers did cover the cost...you know, that whole socialized medicine thing.

Correction to this - following the abstraction link, this was published by:

Forde JC, Casey RG, Grainger R. Department of Urology, St. James's Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.

in several different medical journals. But, since the incident is being reported from Ireland, the taxpayers still paid for it, just a different set of them.

I lied.... I am NOT from Ireland.

Seriously, that person is, what we in this country call 'deargamadán' - or a utter fool / idiot. Shockingly, worldwide, people try to insert various items into their openings - nose / mouth / other..... - and expect medical staff to 1 - believe that it was an accident, and 2 - take them back out. At times, it baffles me how stupid people can be. - and I am not talking about the under 4 year olds, I am refering to people arriving at a E.R. with a vegtable/fruit/vacuum cleaner pole/etc in one of their orrifices saying that they accidently sat/fell on it!

• Like 2

I lied.... I am NOT from Ireland.

Seriously, that person is, what we in this country call 'deargamadán' - or a utter fool / idiot. Shockingly, worldwide, people try to insert various items into their openings - nose / mouth / other..... - and expect medical staff to 1 - believe that it was an accident, and 2 - take them back out. At times, it baffles me how stupid people can be. - and I am not talking about the under 4 year olds, I am refering to people arriving at a E.R. with a vegtable/fruit/vacuum cleaner pole/etc in one of their orrifices saying that they accidently sat/fell on it!

Hey now BK, it's not your place to judge. All you can do is attempt to remove the salad from their ass that they feel on at 1 in the morning. :roflmao: