LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Europe And The States

At the risk of starting a flame war which is not my intention I was wondering for those of you who have lived in Europe and now live in the states how do you like it? What are the major differences? Likes and dislikes about both places??

and ditto for those from the states now living in Europe.

reason I ask is I am somewhat contemplating a move depending on me getting a job.

TIA!!!

At the risk of starting a flame war which is not my intention I was wondering for those of you who have lived in Europe and now live in the states how do you like it? What are the major differences? Likes and dislikes about both places??

reason I ask is I am somewhat contemplating a move depending on me getting a job.

TIA!!!

Well, anywhere has to be better than Wisconsin. :P

Hey,hey,hey now. Other than Governor Doyle being an absolute cocksucker and Wisconsin jumping on the smoke-free bars bandwagon,Wisconsin is a pretty decent state. Fucked up states in the U.S. that I personally know of or heard of are in no particular order:Kaliforniastan,Oregon,Arizona,Utah,Texass,Maryland,New Jersey,New York and Ohio.

If I could pick where I wanted to live, it would be Alaska, Utah, Texas, Missouri, Virginia or Nevada.

I love the people of Alaska. Sarah Palin is typical Alaskan.

Utah is a great place to raise a family. I love Mormons.

I live in Florida. Florida has no state income tax. Florida is the vacation capital of the world.

I love Texas. There are plenty of rednecks there and they are no-nonsense. Mess with a good ole boy and you will get shot. I like it.

Missouri is a great place. The cost of living is low and the quality of life is good. St Louis is a great city.

Virginia has high taxes but it is somewhat OK. Virginia is a right to work state. Virginia is beautiful and full of history. When you cross the VA state line, the difference is obvious.

Nevada is the sin capital of America but taxes are low and quality of life is good. I don’t gamble or mess with whores. The people that do gamble and mess around subsidize the state.

The places I would never consider residing are Washington State, Washington DC, Illinois, California, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Louisiana, Michigan, West Virginia or Minnesota. These states are too "progressive" for my liking. The progressive states have the highest cost of living, the highest tax rates and the lowest quality of life. These areas are cesspools of progressive liberalism. I have no use for a welfare state, political correctness or the overwhelming celebration of secular humanism.

If I was going to start a business, I would stay away from America. High taxes, excessive regulations and labor unions would cause me to look elsewhere. I would consider Singapore or Ireland.

TIA!!!

umm San deigo and florida own (L.A. sucks sooo hard, its a complete shit hole)

Not sure about Floriduh but Sandy Eggo truly is a whale's vagina. This is one of the most pussy places I've ever lived. I just got done reading this article in the Whale's Vagina Reader. This asshole actually believes that Sandy Eggo is a tough town. :huh: I take it he's never heard of Chicago,Detroit,New York or Gary,Indiana...Sandy Eggo is full of self-righteous pussies like this one.

i dont see how you could expect there to be more nosy people in oregon than in any other state, perhaps personal experience but then that is an unfair factor for that generalization.

and oregon saves alot of money with the law against pumping your own gas, you cant steal it and drive off without paying, you cant cheat them by messing with the pumps, plus more jobs for the pump attendants, and its nice to not have to get out of the car sometimes, especialy when your thickly diapered and dont want to be concerned with who might look at your ass.

its hard for me to believe safety has anything to do with the law pumping gas is easy and its not like they realy "train" the attendants just give em a hat and throw them out there.

The solution to drive-offs is pay before pumping. This whole "attendant" thing sounds like another government works project for the unemployable. I think New Jersey is the same way. Lame ass crap for sure.

If you want full service, I'm sure there would still be stations that would cater to it but they would and do charge more.

Funny drive off story.

I spent a couple years in Oklahoma and when I fist got out there I was astonished at the pump first gas stations. I was talking to the clerk one day explaining how here in connecticut we are pay first only and the clerk starts to respond about how people in Oklahoma are more honest and upright when the female coworker next to him shouts, "That pregnant bitch just drove off!". I smiled and walked away. On a side note the people out there are much friendlier, everyone up here is just rude.

I think a lot of this is an illustration of "the grass is always greener.." kind of thing. I was born in and have always lived in "kalifornistan" and its basically all I know. I have traveled a lot, been to many other states, and a few other countries, Asia and Central America, but no place really struck me as somewhere I would want to move to. I am more of a rural person, not really happy in cities. I enjoyed visiting Colorado and Idaho, and Montana, all truly beautiful places in their own right, would I move there??? I don't know. i have been tempted, but basically my roots and family are here in So Kal.....sooo, unless something major happens...I'm here for life, I can travel and visit, but basically find what happiness I can here. I love the mountains, and really want a place up in Big Bear or surrounding community, thats possibly the best I can do, and stay local.

I'd like to visit and travel around Europe someday, maybe soon...I don't know. Live there??? Probably not, unless I studied the language. I like the idea of Living around the Neatherlands, since I think the ladies there are super hot, but again, thats just me. They are also more open and accepting of medical issues in general and incontinence so that could be a plus, but I don't speak Dutch, or any of the other regional dialects, and they are rather difficult to learn *shrug* but it might be nice to visit.

qwack

They're not all that hot over there, been there, rather go for the sweedes or swiss.

I love living here in Oregon. We are very environmental friendly and we save food. We dump it in the food waste and use soil and stuff. We are also very liberal and I have heard about keeping Portland weird. This place seems to have a ABDL community here and lot of aspies. I heard we are filled with hispters and huppies (is that the correct word?).

I have visited many of the European countries, Canada and my many cousins in the USA. I could live quite happily in the US or Canada, and there are very few language difficulties. The UK has become very authoritarian under the present government, but that government is now on the way out and there is some hope if the next government has any courage. I love my green and gentle land, but then I stay out of the grey and violent bits where civilisation has worn very thin. One of the joys of Europe is that you can visit another country very easily, and enjoy the difference in food, drink, scenery and peoples.

France is a lovely country, but you have to put up with the French, who tend to be too arrogant to speak English, and quite intolerant of any attempt to speak French. Greece is lovely, but the infrastructure can be a bit third-world, and they are one of the noisiest of peoples. Most Dutch people speak good English, as do Norwegians, Danes and many Swedes. They are very well developed, clean, friendly and tolerant countries, but the winters can be cruel. Switzerland is lovely, but very expensive, and they are not very keen on immigration.

Everywhere in the world suffers from bureaucracy of the wilfully-stupid type, and taxes of the predatory type.

Missouri is a great place. The cost of living is low and the quality of life is good. St Louis is a great city.

its a good state to be a smoker, 2-5 dollar per pack depending on your brand. st louis also has cheeper gas, right now its 2.48 a gal. we also love our cardinals and baseball. (fuck you cubs fans :P )

other than that, STL is still not a very friendly city thanks to the trash that live in the city because its fairly cheep. there are pockets of nice areas but most of it you want to stay out of because of all the meth and crack sold. we also have a lot of shootings and an arson problem so,...yeah.

New Zealand is the top of the world out of all the places I've visited. I'd love to live there someday. Montreal and Vancouver, Canada are both cities I'd live in. Stunningly gorgeous girls are everywhere in Montreal. As for states of the USA, I'm partial to mine: North Carolina. :thumbsup:

We have ABDL gatherings here. I go to them when I can. One of them quit holding his own because he met a woman and he shaved his beard off and cut his hair, he looks younger now I didn't even recognize him and I was talking about him like he wasn't even there. He just kept quiet. I bet he wanted to see how long it take for me to recognize him. So now someone else holds it and it's the Little Munches I think it's called. There seems to be a lot of ABDLs here in the area.

Aspie is a term for someone who has Aspergers. There are several gatherings here for individuals on the spectrum.

Do it :)

I made the move from Britain to suburban Atlanta, Georgia last year and I've never looked back. I moved for love not money but the pros and cons are probably about the same:

The Good:

• Pace of life, it's just more laid back over here. There's a lot more focus in life on recreation and relaxation.

• The people - broadly very nice, in the South at least. People even call me "Sir"...

• Bureaucracy - much less of it (but there's still some).

• Cost of living - quite a lot lower although some things (utilities in particular) cost more than you might be used to.

• Lower tax burden

The Bad:

• No NHS! Health insurance is a must over here and it costs a damn sight more than you'll have ever paid in terms of national insurance, etc.

• Bureaucracy again - where you do encounter it, it's a damn nightmare (USCIS [immigration], DMV [Driver licensing], SSA [social Security], and so on).

• Employee's rights - there ain't many. In most states, you can be fired for any or (literally) no reason. If your legal presence in the country is tied to your job, that's possibly food for thought.

• The big cities - avoid - they're frequently dirty, cramped and plagued by god-awful drivers.

• Intolerance. Maybe this is something that happens more often in the South but levels of racism and homophobia are way higher than back home.

• Driving. There are some really bad drivers here. People who drive massive off-road vehicles who think nothing of sitting 3 inches from your bumper with their lights on high-beam. If you don't like driving, this may not be the nation for you because...

• Public transport - very poor. Buses are often unreliable, metro rail is often very limited in terms of reach. Not many people use it because it doesn't go where they need it to and they don't expand it because not many people use it. Catch 22.

Potential for culture shock:

• Guns. Oh they do love 'em over here.

• Food. People think that food in western Europe (Britain in particular) is about the same as in the US. It is not the same. Some is outstanding and really cheap too but the variety is often poor. Probably not an easy place for a vegetarian to live either.

• Sport. Very different, very technical, difficult to 'get into' if you didn't grow up with it. Quite often slow-paced compared with other sports, football [soccer], etc...

Broadly speaking though, I love it here. Your mileage may vary of course, but I would be very reluctant to move back to England. If your looking to enter on a work visa, your new employer would be responsible for all the immigration paperwork and fees, which makes it attractive but at the same time there aren't many ways to make your presence legally permanent from an employment-based visa (only one, really: marriage).

You should move to Portland, very aspie friendly, we have very good transportation and the fact we want to keep Portland weird. Good for aspies and you can join the support groups here for people with it. But the city is more expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

That's warm. I've been in colder weather than that and 45 is pretty warm, not cold it's freezing my hands and fingers. Maybe it had to do with sucky insulation in my home when I lived in Montana. It get down to the teens and twenties in the winter. Sometimes in the singles. It occasionally get below zero. Even in the 30's, my hands and feet freeze but maybe that was the humidity that made it colder. My hands and feet didn't freeze here in the winter when it get down to the 30's so maybe it's because my apartment has better insulation and there is less humid here.

In many ways the UK is becoming almost like a US state, many things here have become very American in the past few decades. I guess it was bound to happen after the collapse of the British Empire and the younger generations being more and more exposed to the American way of life.

Guest Kevin M.

Vermont is a pretty cool place. I really don't know about anywheres else because ive lived in Vermont my whole life but the united states pretty much kicks ass.

I have lived in Germany for a couple of years. Bavaria is a very nice place.

I would still vote for the USA. Montana looks very promising to me. I currently live near Seattle. Too many people here have no clue how to drive with others on the road. I have only seen two cars catch fire from self-serve gas. They both got back into their cars after they started pumping. When the got out and grabbed the hose the static discharge from getting in and out on thier car ignited the fumes. Cell phones don't do it. CD player don't do it. Static discharge will every time. So, as long as the dumbasses stay outside pumping the gas, like their supposed to, there is no problem.

I used to live in Oregon. I grew up around Portland. I will never live there again. Portland is the "Take care of me" city. Everyone wants special treatment for everything you can think of. Seattle is a little better, but it is in decline over the last couple of years. Colarado was also nice. If Montana wasn't an option I would consider Colarado and Utah.