LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

N.C.I.S.

I was watching an old episode last night. One of the team made a comment about having a Diners Club Credit Card. In response someone else asked something about having to be old enough to wear Depends to have a DC credit card.

I have always wondered if Abby on NCIS is AB/DL. They go inside her bedroom in one episode and she is in very old-fashioned full pajamas with her plushies. Plus she is always drinking those huge sodas... and you never see her go to the potty.

Diners Club ?!?!?!? Now there's a "blast from the past"... #2: NOTHING would surprise me about Abby, although....the way she mickey-mouses around sometimes when rendering a report to Gibbs really irritates me...if I were Gibbs, I'd either slap or fire her.

It wouldn't be unusual to find NCIS charachters to be AB. Didnt their rival / similar program (CSI) make a AB themed episode - and it is like NCIS to find a rival plot / theme that strong and well rooted.

Guest Katharsys

:wub:ABBY!!!!! :wub:

Thats one character and actress I truely ADORE! O*M*G to even think of her ...with one of her little plaid skirts she wears and a diaper underneath, :o I think I would die if she were a D/L or an A/B type...shes sooooo adorable, cute, fun, energetic....and SMART! :thumbsup:

I figured those sodas have to be going .....somewhere! ;)

AH! Imagination and fantasy....*sigh*

:wub:ABBY!!!!!!! :wub:

:blush:

qwack

Ahh, Pauley Perrette (aka Abby)...who has, ironically enough, a Master's Degree in Criminology. Anywho, you can read her mini-bio at IMDB.

I have always wondered if Abby on NCIS is AB/DL. They go inside her bedroom in one episode and she is in very old-fashioned full pajamas with her plushies. Plus she is always drinking those huge sodas... and you never see her go to the potty.

I missed the bedroom episode, but, honestly, you never see any of them going to the potty. But, character-wise, it wouldn't surprise me in any way that she could be into anything.

Ahh, Pauley Perrette (aka Abby)...who has, ironically enough, a Master's Degree in Criminology. Anywho, you can read her mini-bio at IMDB.

I wonder how often she googles herslf? She'd get a hoot out of this thread I'm sure. :thumbsup: Just in case you read this Pauley, I love you too.

Hugs,

Freta

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It wouldn't be unusual to find NCIS charachters to be AB. Didnt their rival / similar program (CSI) make a AB themed episode - and it is like NCIS to find a rival plot / theme that strong and well rooted.

I would love to see an AB/DL episode on NCIS; I'd be very curious to see the team's reactions to this kind of thing.

I just hope it would paint us in a better light than the CSI episode did.

My mom wants a farting hippo like the one Abby has. Abby is a fictional character, but she represents everything that we, who are not vanilla, like about someone who isn't vanilla. She dares to be different and fun, and that makes her pretty cool. She is probably, consistently, the favorite character on the show. ABs like her, Furries like her, Goths like her, my mom likes her...

I was watching an old episode last night. One of the team made a comment about having a Diners Club Credit Card. In response someone else asked something about having to be old enough to wear Depends to have a DC credit card.

Diner's Club was bought out by Master Card, and while Diner's Club cards still exist, they work the same as Master Card.