LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena X-plus

Yes. A good cloth diaper and plastic pants will outperform the Abenas.

That's funny, I use cloth and plastic pants most of the time, but I usually have accidents in clusters, for instance, if I'm sick and taking any kind of meds, or if I'm over tired from travel, or, well, have been drinking. So at those times I switch to Abenas because the tend to leak a lot less. I'm thinking maybe my pastic pants are too loose.

On top of that, I'm not willing to wash cloth diapers if I'm away from home, so I need to use disposables then.

Guest Bambino Diapers

Well.... um.... I don't wanna sound biased or anything, but, the diaper that's better than the Abena X-Plus exists.... and It's called the 'Bambino Diaper' - not sure if you've ever heard of it... ;-)

And, actually, ya know what? Just to get some more folks to try our Awesome Bambinos, and to prove how they really are better than the Abena X-Plus, here's a coupon for 5% off that'll work until this coming Tuesday. Enjoy! :)

discount coupon code (to be entered on page 2 of 3 when checking out from our website): betterthanabena

(and now back to the regularly scheduled discussion about Abena X-Plus)

Bambino :)

shop online: Bambino Diapers shop

our site: www.bambinodiapers.com

I would give these a try, but I think my wife would be a little worried about the printing. I am a bedwetter first, and an ab second. My wife knows that I'm a bedwetter and that I do enjoy the comfort of a diaper and knowing that I'm not going to wet the bed, but I don't think she gets the ab thing. Although maybe I'm being naive since she has caught me sucking my thumb in my sleep and did let me breast feed for a while.

Anyway, I'm not going to push my luck with diapers that say Baby all over them, do you make them without the printing?

One time I thought I would brighten up my life and I ordered printed cloth diapers. Boy what a mistake. I tried them on and said OMG what have I done, I hope no one sees these.

I hang my cloth outside on the line to dry, but these I had dry in the garage. I didnt want anyone seeing them, they might think I some kinda pervert or child molester.

Nothin but white for me, I dont even use funny diaper pins. I wouldn't want any of my doctors, or friends that know getting the wrong impresion.

The Bambiono diapers do have some good qualitys to them, except the baby print. Like leg cuffs, front and back elastic and more absorbent stuff then a regular Depends or Attends or what have you.

I not judging people that are into the baby thing but its just not for me.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest diaperedblonde

Hello!

AbriForm AIR-Plus X-Plus

This is the diaper to wear. I have been wearing the thickest Molicare diapers for years and have just switched to AbriForm Air-Plus X-Plus. They are just as thick or thicker(?), they have an elastic back (diaper doesn't come off your back when you bend over like Molicare), and best of all --- CLOTH Material for the outside! Very QUIET and BREATH great! My wife has put these on me a few times for nighttime and I don't sweat nearly as much. I have found my diaper!!

Also, they make inserts which fit PERFECTLY inside of the diaper, making it 2x thick if you want. I prefer the diaper alone, but it's fun to add the liner - especially if you hold a lot. :)

More to come!

i've only worn a depends before and notice they are quite thin until wetting...but are aben thicker while dry? i'm ordering some and i don't really care but i'd like to know if they're thicker than a generic brand

Yes, IMO, Abena X-Plus are about as thick as about 4 Depends. Much, much better, thicker, and more absorbent.

soo i just got my first pack of x-plus's and i've worn a couple of them and i'm having trouble putting them on "good" i like to have the leg gathers nice and snug between my legs and i'd like to get it on straight so its more comfy and well...not crooked...any tips on how to do it up good?!!

I find them easiest to put on standing up. I pull the diaper up between my legs and extend the sides around but do not tape them.

Then I gently squeeze my legs together to hold it in place while I use both hands to get a nice, tight fit with the tapes (one hand pulling the tape while the other hand holds the diaper panel tight). I start with the bottom tapes, then do the tops.

It leads to a secure fit and a quick change.

Hope this helps!

I never really gave it much thought as I have been doing it for so long it's like second nature. I can do it leaning, laying down or standing up and all in the dark.

I'd advise you to start with the laying down method. Lay the diaper out flat, then position yourself about even over it. Lifting your bum a bit til you have it centered front to back (very important). Next starting with a bottom tape..Your Choice. take the palm of your hand working from the center/bottom front and mold it to your hip, stopping just short of releasing it. Place your thumb by rotating your hand out of the way (use opposite hand for opposite side) on the bottom corner of the front flap. Using your free hand undue the tape, with a up and over motion and straight across (no diagonal) pull, when you feel a slight tension secure the tape. Now repeat for the other side/bottom. Then do the tops the same way.

You should now be wearing a diaper when you look at it in the mirror that all tapes are equal top to bottom and left to right. It should also be plenty snug enough and not need repositioned.

If you find you don't get a good fit then your using the wrong size diaper or a cheaper brand.

If all else fails watch a mother diaper a baby, it works the same as the bottom tape section described above.

If your just plain uncoordinated and nothing is working for you. Fold the diaper first even front to back and use a pen to mark the front where the tapes are suppose to line up. :D

You'll get the hang of it.. Practice makes perfect.

I find them easiest to put on standing up. I pull the diaper up between my legs and extend the sides around but do not tape them.

Then I gently squeeze my legs together to hold it in place while I use both hands to get a nice, tight fit with the tapes (one hand pulling the tape while the other hand holds the diaper panel tight). I start with the bottom tapes, then do the tops.

It leads to a secure fit and a quick change.

Hope this helps!

I do this when i have to put my own diaper on, though i lean against a wall and hold the back of the diaper up that way. Then i can easily adjust it and tape away! Works well all most every time.

I have been using abenas for a number of years now, 2 cases of medium, and 1 case of large per month. I used to get everything through abaip, until my sfa decided to change cards, and they are no longer suported as a merchant. now I am ordering through my local drug store, just becomes a pain trying to get things home since my only transportation is a motorcycle. Anyways,.. my last few orders through abaip were on backorder, and now my local is getting the back order signal from next day medical as well. Just getting worried when i try to pull up abena.com and the website no longer comes up. even abena.co.uk was timing out on me. has anyone else been having problems getting these?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Diaperdragon

For those who live around New England region, their is a place to order Diapers. I use to use Magic medical but when the price went up, I saw one in the New england region that was cheaper and it got to me faster. The name of the place is called Continence Connection. They are out of Mass and they are run by a RN name Robin who knows about diapers. They do specialize in Abena X plus and They have a good selection. You can try them out for those who live around New England and the New York Tristate region.

http://www.continenceconnection.com/

Guest diapered67

Just saw a new diaper on xpmedical.com. I am a fan of the Abri Wing plus diapers... it is one of my favorite diapers. I love the outer covering, and it is an easy put on, but really no diaper is hard to put on. An easy change as well... So was wondering if anyone has tried the new Abena Wing plus, i have since ordered a bag.