LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fat Fetish

giventofly

[quote name='Bella :)' date='23 July 2009 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1248412880' post='216398']

I didn't realize there were such a large amount of abdls who were also bbw admirers... or whatever you wanna call it. :P I'm larger, and always thought that people would rather see a small, petite girl in diapers.

Acceptance and tolerance equates to image is not what people want / look for. It is not unusual to find some ABs overweight - exp females. Chocolate is the common food that females under pressure / stress look for - and eat in large quantities. ABs of both gender, are generally either strong willed and self motivated, or weak willed and frightened characters. The AB / baby side of their nature needs to be nutured, so that the adult side can thrive. If you allow the baby side of your personality to control your life, it will hold you back.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Acceptance and tolerance equates to image is not what people want / look for. It is not unusual to find some ABs overweight - exp females. Chocolate is the common food that females under pressure / stress look for - and eat in large quantities.

My body is a temple... and the Goddess demands CHOCOLATE! :P

I like all girls in diapers, heavy or thin as long as they are groomed and clean. I too am a large man so perhaps it is for that reason I am not so critical. "skinny minnies & BBW" girls have a place in my comfort zone weather as an AB or DL, diapers are forgiving to a heavier person. I agree the word "fat" sounds mean, it is what it is but to hear it so in your face-like is hurtful. BBW has a nice soft edge. I also viewed the FOX news link and loved the pix, I enjoy the Fruit of the Loom "Fit for Me" panties as a diaper cover. I must add that you Bella are adorable, I love your pix & your blog :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Picture1a-1.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

No fatties for me, I take a lot of pride in my skinny body and go to extreme's to keep myself fit and thin.

I was fat as a teen and I never want that to happen again.

I like fitting into sports cars and drive one as much as the weather allows...

Anything about a person is really about what's inside, but as for physical attraction, I have to say women with curves are the best! I hate the term fat because that's so relative, but women who look like actual women are HOT! Girls without curves, the ones with the pencil thin figures, are rather, well quite off-putting. I just think there's something wrong with a guy that's attracted to a woman with a figure of a 12-year old boy. That being said, shape is also very important. Curvaceous is awesome, but a girl with the shape of a fireplug, well, I'd have to pass.

[quote name='Bella :)' timestamp='1248412880' post='216398']

I didn't realize there were such a large amount of abdls who were also bbw admirers... or whatever you wanna call it. :P I'm larger, and always thought that people would rather see a small, petite girl in diapers.

You know what they say...you see one girl in diapers, you want to see the rest of them in diapers too :whistling::D

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

i remember the moment i became an FA...

my ex was doing the dishes and i was sitting on the floor some feet behind him in our tiny apartment. i was watching the fabric pull over the curves of his glorious ass. he was in this depressed funk and had put on some extra 20 pounds and it made his ass even thicker and rounder and bouncier somehow. and then he had these strong luscious thighs that held up that ass like marble columns. he was built beautifully. could really fuck someone up if he cared to, which he didn't. he had a network of muscle and these thick gorgeous curves on top of it all. drove me wild.