LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fat Fetish

giventofly

I've always had a fat fetish, along with the diaper fetish. Just something about the bigger ladies that really turns me on. I just love a girl with a big ol' butt and hips. If I could ever find a site that had fat girls wearing diapers, I would definitely join. I'll also add that it isn't just black guys that like big butts!

I've always had a fat fetish, along with the diaper fetish. Just something about the bigger ladies that really turns me on. I just love a girl with a big ol' butt and hips. If I could ever find a site that had fat girls wearing diapers, I would definitely join. I'll also add that it isn't just black guys that like big butts!

I too find a nice round bottom a big turn on. It is more about shape than size. One of my favorite paintings of all time is Grande Odalisque by Ingres. Check it out and you'll see why.

http://www.orientalist-art.org.uk/ingres1.html

That is a nice painting. Larger women seem to have been more desirable back in that period of time. It's a shame that most women today have very negative views of any excess weight, since a very large portion of them are overweight anyway.

Human females naturally have more fat on them than males, it's because they're made to hold children.

I prefer them the way they're naturally supposed to be. Basically, not twigs...

Well, I think women should have curves, and in my opinion there is nothing feminine about women trying their best to be a skeleton. That being said,a fleshy mountain with a head screwed on top of it for good measure, doesn`t exactly make my mouth water either.

Do you mean "hate"?

Cuz otherwise I don't get what you are saying...

BBW = Big Beautiful Woman

of course i mean the word hate... anyone who can't figure out a simple typo as that does not deserve to be on the internet :P

i know what bbw means just can't stand the term.

The daddy in me, likes itty bitty little girls (women)

the regular part of me likes regular women, Not too small not to fat, but definitely some meat on the bones.

the little boy in my like a large powerful woman, I am 6'2 250, not likely to be overpowered, but someone who will stand up to me for sure. I have dated women 200+ and under 100 lbs. I don't think size matters nearly as much as who she is on the inside.

If the meaning of 'fat fetish' is that one likes 'fat'... then yes, it has grown on me (literally and figuratively). However, in the spirit of this topic, I am not 'fussy' looking for a female that is either fat or skinny. It is not the apearance of a person that attracts me - it is their intelligence, inner strength, and personality.

of course i mean the word hate... anyone who can't figure out a simple typo as that does not deserve to be on the internet :P

i know what bbw means just can't stand the term.

i cant stand terms in general. terms like bbw, fa, feeder, dl, ab, etc are too confining. i dont like to be defined by stuff like that, i'd rather just be me, and be into what im into.

I didn't realize there were such a large amount of abdls who were also bbw admirers... or whatever you wanna call it. :P I'm larger, and always thought that people would rather see a small, petite girl in diapers.

[quote name='Bella :)' date='24 July 2009 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1248412880' post='216398']

I didn't realize there were such a large amount of abdls who were also bbw admirers... or whatever you wanna call it. :P I'm larger, and always thought that people would rather see a small, petite girl in diapers.

[quote name='Bella :) ' date='24 July 2009 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1248412880' post='216398']

there is a difference between meat on the bones and fat however... meat on their bones usually refers to a healthy size 10-14... bbw usually refers to size 18 and up, often women in the 20's and higher size wise....

I thought the same as Bella guys would rather see a nice skinny girl in diapers. My first diaper pic was a close up of ma butt (Half ma butt) so people couldn't really see me, but after that I was brave and put a few more pics up of all of me.

I hate the word fat..just sounds mean to me lol. I used to be 12-14 but since I had my daughter and am on the pill its just gone up and up now I'm a size 16-18 depending on where I shop. I really don't like it but find it hard to do anything about it because I am incredibly fussy with food. I couldn't believe that there were guys out there that like it even though people say they do I still find it hard to believe.

So does that mean I am a BBW?? lol. Better than 'fat' I suppose lol.

You know, the term fat fetish bothers me. Basically because the term fat is used so loosely these days, which in turns leads to the question 'when does it start being a fat fetish rather than just liking larger ladies'. There's a real fuzzy line on that one.

I wouldn't say I have a fat fetish, but I do like larger ladies.

i like the word fat.

i think its funny when i say "i'm fat" and people say "no your just built big" isn't it supposed to be the other way around? where they say i'm fat and i say i'm just big boned...

i dont see it as being negative about myself, just being realistic.

i will say i found an old tiger beat magazine from the 60's in a box in the closet and on the back was an add for a pill to make you gain weight so "no one will ever call you skinny again" thought that was funny

i used to be about a size 22-24, but after a few years of pretty drastic eating disordered behavior, i'm now a size 10 & eating healthy...

i found that when i was big, the only people who paid me any attention were "chubby chasers" (i put it in quotes because i hate that term), who really wanted nothing to do with me as a person. also, it was always like they wanted to have sex, but they didn't want to be seen in me with public because even though it turned them on that i was big, they didn't want anyone else to know it. :-/ it was really hurtful.

that said, however, when i am with women, i prefer them to be healthy, no matter what size they are.