LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lazy Fedex Guy!

Ok so I was supposed to have diapers delivered on friday. For the first time ever, they left a notice saying I needed to sign for it. The next day (saturday), they come and leave the same notice again. So, I sign it and leave it on the door, and monday they come to deliver it right? No. They didnt even come monday. Then they come tuesday and I have the notice on my door and the lazy fedex guy leaves my case of diapers in the lobby, no signature required apparently!

So, why couldnt he bring the box like another 10 steps to my door? Thankfully I live in a safe building where no one else took the box. Boy would they have been in for a surprise when they see their "haul" was a ton of adult diapers. Anyway, I think its ridiculous that fedex doesnt deliver because of signature required, and then days later just leave the box with no signature required. I just dont see why he couldnt have brought the box to my door? fuckin lazy fedex guy! :screwy:

This happened one other time, but it was when I had a half case of attends being delivered, and it was in an attends box because I got it from a new place. They left the box in the lobby so anyone going thru could have seen the big attends logo and my name on it :(

A few years ago we had some fresh-from-the-ghetto families move in the neighborhood (Thanks HUD!) and packages started disappearing from my porch. So I sent myself a box of wet diapers. I never got it, but no other packages disappeared after that.

And no, I'm not racist, I just dislike lowlifes that get a hand up and still act like garbage. This goes for white trash too :)

• Like 1
Guest Baby-Toa

A few years ago we had some fresh-from-the-ghetto families move in the neighborhood (Thanks HUD!) and packages started disappearing from my porch. So I sent myself a box of wet diapers. I never got it, but no other packages disappeared after that.

And no, I'm not racist, I just dislike lowlifes that get a hand up and still act like garbage. This goes for white trash too :)

hehe whatever works right? I am not racist either just don't like the ones that steal from others cuz they feel like it.

call and complain, usual works

Yep because if UPS/FedEx leave it on your doorstep and it gets nicked by someone, the delivery company are liable (although they will have to repay the sender not you). Delivery firms are only supposed to leave stuff on the doorstep if they deem it safe to do so, hence the liability is theirs. The customer has to file a report with the delivery company and complain to the seller who has to initiate an enquiry with the company (who then quiz the driver about when and where they left it). When they eventually agree that the package isn't still sat in one of their warehouses and that it was delivered but left outside, they must reimburse the seller, who then reimburses you. Normally with big companies they will ship the replacement out straight away (I had this recently with Microsoft, they shipped out another disc to me without question) but smaller companies can't afford the hit and will probably ask you to wait until they've been reimbursed by the delivery company.

I live in a small and very safe town. I never lock my doors and have had packages sitting out for a week while on vacation before. I forget not everyone has that luxury.

Not sure the legality of shipping used diapers. Could be considered a hazard and might be detected by anti terror/drug equipment.

So, I sign it and leave it on the door,

Anyway, I think its ridiculous that fedex doesnt deliver because of signature required, and then days later just leave the box with no signature required.

What did you sign, and leave on the door? Was it a release that said they could leave it?

Did they give you an option of picking it up at their station?

I live in a small and very safe town. I never lock my doors and have had packages sitting out for a week while on vacation before. I forget not everyone has that luxury.

Not sure the legality of shipping used diapers. Could be considered a hazard and might be detected by anti terror/drug equipment.

Could be considered a hazard perhaps, but being detected by anti terror/drug? LOLOL! Im going to blow a building up and kill people with used diapers!

Could be considered a hazard perhaps, but being detected by anti terror/drug? LOLOL! Im going to blow a building up and kill people with used diapers!

maybe you can't blow up a building, but bombs usually have ammonia, pee contains ammonia, if it sets of a detector and is searched. It will probably be deemed a biohazard and not deliverable.

We do not accept for delivery:

Any material that is a reportable quantity (RQ) of a hazardous substance

Hazardous waste

Material marked as an

Call and complain all you want. The fedex guy was not lazy...being that it is sent to your house it went fedex HOME DELIVERY which runs TUESDAY THROUGH SATURDAY.... They do this to try and catch people at home on Saturday for packages that require a DIRECT signature computers and valuables. So the LAZY fedex guy you are bashing was just doing his job!

Ok so I was supposed to have diapers delivered on friday. For the first time ever, they left a notice saying I needed to sign for it. The next day (saturday), they come and leave the same notice again. So, I sign it and leave it on the door, and monday they come to deliver it right? No. They didnt even come monday. Then they come tuesday and I have the notice on my door and the lazy fedex guy leaves my case of diapers in the lobby, no signature required apparently!

So, why couldnt he bring the box like another 10 steps to my door? Thankfully I live in a safe building where no one else took the box. Boy would they have been in for a surprise when they see their "haul" was a ton of adult diapers. Anyway, I think its ridiculous that fedex doesnt deliver because of signature required, and then days later just leave the box with no signature required. I just dont see why he couldnt have brought the box to my door? fuckin lazy fedex guy! :screwy:

This happened one other time, but it was when I had a half case of attends being delivered, and it was in an attends box because I got it from a new place. They left the box in the lobby so anyone going thru could have seen the big attends logo and my name on it :(

Here's an easy solution: Don't use Fedex! I don't because they require signatures and often there isn't anyone at my shipping address when they deliver to the area. If I'm lucky they will try to redeliver and I can leave a signed release, but more often that not it means losing 2 hours work and driving over 30 miles round-trip to their place to pick up my package before they send it back as undeliverable. More than once their driver didn't leave a release form and only my hearing from neighbors that they were there made it known that they attempted a delivery. Once when they left the form they didn't even try to redeliver- the form was placed where it was plainly visible from the road and there it stayed with no package delivered for a week. I got lucky that time and called just as they were loading it to be shipped back so they agreed to hold it one day. Oh, how very nice that was of them- I was in the middle of a very important project and played he!! getting time off enough to go do their job for them.

USPS and UPS have never been a problem here so that's how I ship. Fed Ex gets none of my business anymore and I won't do business with anyone that won't ship any other way. I've had to argue with a couple companies that only wanted to ship FedEx but when I made it clear that my purchase would be made elsewhere unless they used someone other than FedEx they agreed to my terms. YMMV but I don't FedEx and it sounds like you shouldn't either.

Bettypooh

At my apartment complex, UPS, USPS, FedEx, and other delivery companies leave the packages in the leasing office and will leave you a notice. I've had luck with DHL when I ordered a Phillies cap for my dad, and so forth.

People steal shit all the time I guess.

BabyChris121675

Okay maybe I'm off on a tangent here but I have to comment on it here. It's sad that we have to start off by saying we're not racist, it pisses me off in this political correct culture which itself is racism! Let me stop here and say I've worked with many races other than my own. Many of those were friends and some were better workers than those of my own race.

If you have trash in your neighbor of any race, I suggest that you set up a low key security camera and nail whoever is responsibly by bringing it to the police and follow through providing this to the delivery company and bring these people to small claims court.

A few years ago someone was being rude and inconsiderate to a bride. When I first polity asked the person to move, they immediately became hostile and followed by calling me a racist and then had his gang bully me. I called the police, when they arrived I went up and first said to the cop that they are pulling their racism bullsh*t. The truth was that they were the racist.

Many who were there with me consider my actions risky. I don't care, pull this with me and I'll give it right back!

Call and complain all you want. The fedex guy was not lazy...being that it is sent to your house it went fedex HOME DELIVERY which runs TUESDAY THROUGH SATURDAY.... They do this to try and catch people at home on Saturday for packages that require a DIRECT signature computers and valuables. So the LAZY fedex guy you are bashing was just doing his job!

if there is none home they are supposed to not leave the package out for any1 to take

here, if im not home, i get a slip in my mailbox telling me to get the package at their warehouse (or make a new arrangement for another delivery)

ergo, he was lazy, couldnt carry the package back to his truck, couldnt even put it infront of the customers door

I once had a computer delivered by UPS, when we lived on a ranch. They regularly drove to the front of the house and delivered packages, so I know that wasn't a problem. The order was definitely SIGNATURE REQUIRED, according to the paperwork, but he left it under our mailbox on the other side of a creek, without a signature. I was VERY tempted to complain that it was not delivered, and let them eat it. Let the driver explain why he didn't get a signature, and left it out by the road.

That said, I had a coworker that would occasionally have a driver sneak up to the door and place a 'not at home' slip without attempting to deliver it. No knock, no doorbell ring, nothing. The only way he knew was he saw the truck drive by the livingroom window. I spoke to my sister's then-boyfriend who worked for UPS and he said it happens sometimes, when a driver is behind on their route, they try to guess when someone is home.

That said, I had a coworker that would occasionally have a driver sneak up to the door and place a 'not at home' slip without attempting to deliver it. No knock, no doorbell ring, nothing. The only way he knew was he saw the truck drive by the livingroom window. I spoke to my sister's then-boyfriend who worked for UPS and he said it happens sometimes, when a driver is behind on their route, they try to guess when someone is home.

USPS have done this to us for the last two days running for the same package (Express Mail too :rolleyes:). On both occasions we saw them drive to the mailbox, stuff the mail in and drive off. On both occasions there was a "Sorry we missed you" slip folded into the mail. Suffice to say I've raised hell with the manager of the local mail office who looked up who it was who was on the route, told me they were already back out for a second run to fix a previous cock up and then assured me that "it will not happen again!" (his emphasis :lol:). Remains to be seen in an hour or so, I suppose...

Lazy delivery drivers are a pet peeve of mine. It's not like we don't pay enough for their services. Having them deliver properly or take it away again if a signature if required and can't be obtained is not too much to ask :bash:

I live in the ghetto and I wouldn't trust anybody here. One time the Fed ex guy left it was my neighbor and he's "literally" crazy. luckily he didn't take anything, but who knows if it had gone to the wrong person. I'm black and he's black. It shouldn't matter right, but I guess some people have to take everything even if they don't need it. or if it isn't nailed down.

On a humorous note: UPS once delivered a computer to my house. I wasn't home, so the delivery guy hid it... under the welcome mat! :roflmao:

Funniest thing I;ve ever seen, a three foot by three foot box "Hidden" under my welcome mat.

Well, here's a story to one-up you guys. I once had a package delivered on a saturday - I had already left town that morning and was going to be gone until the next day. The fedex or UPS guy (don't remember which) left the package propped between the screen door and the front door so that the screen door was propped open. This caught the attention of some bad folks and they must have kept an eye on my house noticing that if the package was still there then there must be no one home.

Anyway, my house was robbed, tv gone, computers gone, personal documents (ids, passports, s.s.) gone, keys gone, oh, and car gone.

So, thank you delivery guy for making sure to put that package in a real conspicuous place!

Hmm... What if you boobytrap a box that has already been received and tape it back up so it looks like it's just been delivered? Wouldn't that be a way to get around the "we can't ship that" problem?

Everytime, I drive into the city, I park in a 'maintained' car park. This is the ones where you leave the keys of the car with the attendent and he/she is supposed to park and take care of the car and its contents.....

for the last few times parking there, items have been taken from my car - ie from the passenger side, so I stoped this. I placed a wrapped package in a paper bag on my passenger seat, and when the car came back, the package was missing. I drove to another place, and later that day, came back to the garag, and there was a foul smell comming from the attendents hut.

Now I will tell you what was in the package - I put three of my soiled diapers in a box, and gift-wrapped the lot, and placed them in a paper bag on my passenger seat. The smell from the hut was of three rotten diapers, cause there is no bins available other than going via the security cameras.