LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Discipline

Okay, I am new to this site but I am going to confess something right away. I liked to be spanked while wearing a diapers or having it in the pulled down position. I am not into high levels of pain. I just like to be given a warm/hot red bottom. Afterward, some hugging and cuddling, as I feel the warmth of the spanking wear off. I have not been able to form a relationship to satisfy this, so I turn to professionals at S/M parlors who will role-play with me. What are your experiences out there?

It's hard finding spanking partners, especially one who will also go along with the diaper play..good luck.

This is quite surprising to me! Also, it is surprising to see how many have viewed this post without comment. I hope I have not turned the group off as a new member. It is not surprising though to find it difficult to form a real life relationship involving such activities. In fact, I am 52 and have only found an outlet through "pay for play" situations. To each his own.

i don't know, i used to smack my ex on he rbehind, only because she had a nice butt. Wasn't a pain thing, justlike a woman with a nice butt. As for me being spanked, never done it in the kinky sense, so no clue if i like it, probably not, however bondage sounds like fun.

I have been flogged while wearing. I think I would like to try a spanking and more of a "forced" role play with my wife. I am working on that give me time and I will be sure to post.

I can't speak for anyone else here but I am one of the people that read your post and moved on without comment so I can speak to that. Spanking simply isn't my cup of tea, and as such it's not something I have any experience with which is why I had no comment. I was not upset or turned off by your post however since I am a firm believer in your right as an adult to the pursuit of happiness as long as it doesn't harm anyone. Please don't feel you should censor your thoughts or be dishonest as that isn't in anyone's interest. I hope you do find a symbiotic relationship with someone who gets off on spanking in the meantime pay for play is better then no play.

Hugs,

Freta

Thanks Freta for your post. I imagine spanking is not the cup of tea for a lot of people though it is a very prevalent fetish. As far as pay for play, yes, it is very satisfying but when you make only $9.75/hr it is very hard to play without destroying your finances. I recently read about a condition called "sub frenzy" where a person might spend their last dollars trying to satify their spanking cravings. I recently went through this though happy to say I can still make rent and eat but not much more unfortunately. My post was an effort to tap off some of my energy hearing from other people. I thought DL's would have a high rate for a spanking fetish but so far my post does not bear this out. Let me make it clear that spanking for pain is not of interest to me. I simply like a female to take over and spank me moderately. The feeling of being held down over her lab and spanked comforts and relaxes my tensions. Being degraded has nothing to do with it for me. Presently, I have come across some social groups that meet together for dinners and parties. I hope I can connect with them.

Years ago I met a lady at a BDSM club that was also a dungeon. We hooked up and I told her about diapers. She gave me an over the knee spanking with a diaper on, she then pulled it down a little to spank my ass without the padding protection.

While spanking me our thighs were building up sweat, when she felt this against her skin and the plastic she stopped and asked while I was still over her knees if I was wetting the diaper. I told her no and it must be sweat.

Phil

Okay, I am new to this site but I am going to confess something right away. I liked to be spanked while wearing a diapers or having it in the pulled down position. I am not into high levels of pain. I just like to be given a warm/hot red bottom. Afterward, some hugging and cuddling, as I feel the warmth of the spanking wear off. I have not been able to form a relationship to satisfy this, so I turn to professionals at S/M parlors who will role-play with me. What are your experiences out there?

Just wanted to throw this out there, if anyone in N.East Ohio is looking for this sort of activity, I'd be a willing partner to give or receive and include some diaper play.

I think I'd probably enjoy more of less of the same thing you do, I told my boyfriend about my diapers a little while ago and he was supportive, but he has yet to see me in one, let alone indulge me in any sort of play, but I think he will eventually. I think I just like being man handled, I love it when my boyfriend grabs me or picks me up with no prior warning, it helps that he's a lot bigger than me :)

No... Not my thing... I'd be more likely to give someone who tried spanking me a black eye, or worse. I'm among those whose folks believed in the "spank 'em till they bleed" philosophy. As such, I associate spanking with great pain and a punishment for something done wrong. I honestly can't get my mind around the idea of people liking spanking... I don't have anything against those who do... And I know that it's just another fetish... It's just that it's so completely against what most of my mind knows, that it's a very hard concept for some parts of my mind to handle...

As a kid, I was often pinned to the floor by family members who thought wrestling was fun. Often, I'd have to kick them in the nuts or bite them to get them to stop and make sure that they knew I didn't have the same idea of "fun". As such, I also have serious doubts that I'd like any form of bondage. It's just too contrary to my nature to be something that I could really enjoy...

No... Not my thing... I'd be more likely to give someone who tried spanking me a black eye, or worse. I'm among those whose folks believed in the "spank 'em till they bleed" philosophy. As such, I associate spanking with great pain and a punishment for something done wrong. I honestly can't get my mind around the idea of people liking spanking... I don't have anything against those who do... And I know that it's just another fetish... It's just that it's so completely against what most of my mind knows, that it's a very hard concept for some parts of my mind to handle...

As a kid, I was often pinned to the floor by family members who thought wrestling was fun. Often, I'd have to kick them in the nuts or bite them to get them to stop and make sure that they knew I didn't have the same idea of "fun". As such, I also have serious doubts that I'd like any form of bondage. It's just too contrary to my nature to be something that I could really enjoy...

The type of spanking I am talking about only takes place consentually. Erotic spanking is much different than punishment spanking. Also, associations can be changed. No one is prisioner of their associations unless they want to be. I am not into pain. In role play spanking can be a fun power exchange. I have used it as such.

SoftPanty's request is interesting. I will remind you all of the actions a parent did after changing a child's diaper - they lightly patted the child on the butt. This is a common occurrence, even to this day, in a lot of households - and is probably the root of SoftPantys request.

To answer you directly, that type of BDSM mixed with AB/DL is not usually found mainstream. It is usually found in private run nurseries where the nanny/career will chastise, spank and then cuddle the 'client'. Another place is via hired help, but I don't think that type of help is legal in the US. It is legal in Amsterdam. The only other place I suggest you look is with a significant other - ie a Mommy / Daddy / life partner.

SoftPanty

Have you tried alt.com or match.com.

I know the later seems strange but it helps that it is online so you can be completely honest without the fear of face to face rejection. It also helps to match on how important it is to you. If you only want to be spanked occasionally but find a girl that wants to ALWAYS be in control, even in public, then it probably wouldn't work out in the long run.

I too like to be spanked some. I have tried pro dommes and found that channel to be expensive and not satisfying. I went to a "local" bdsm group's parties and discovered teh feeling that single males there were needy and mostly ignored. I have had a few play friends and ocassionally get spanked. No money is involved. One relationship is with another abdl, he spanks me and I spank him. I think the best relationship that I could find would be a somewhat dommy gf who took charge sometimes. I really do not want to be a dedicated subby/slave.

I too like to be spanked some. I have tried pro dommes and found that channel to be expensive and not satisfying. I went to a "local" bdsm group's parties and discovered teh feeling that single males there were needy and mostly ignored. I have had a few play friends and ocassionally get spanked. No money is involved. One relationship is with another abdl, he spanks me and I spank him. I think the best relationship that I could find would be a somewhat dommy gf who took charge sometimes. I really do not want to be a dedicated subby/slave.

In my local area, I have found a group that meets together once a month for a spanking party. Unfortunately, they meet on Saturdays when I work a swing shift and I cannot make the parties! I will have to take a day off from work some day but it means losing a days pay. On another note it seems AB, DL, SM, BD exist separately or in any form of combination too. Sometimes one thing can be a portal to another thing. I am a DL, CD, and spanking fetishist. Quite a mixed bag of tricks but I completely accept myself and enjoy it. I don't care what people do as long as it is consensual and no ones rights are violated. All the best to all of us!

• 1 month later...

<!--quoteo(post=211116:date=Jul 2 2009, 11:46 AM:name=diaperedandspanked)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (diaperedandspanked @ Jul 2 2009, 11:46 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=211116"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It's hard finding spanking partners, especially one who will also go along with the diaper play..good luck.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This is quite surprising to me! Also, it is surprising to see how many have viewed this post without comment. I hope I have not turned the group off as a new member. It is not surprising though to find it difficult to form a real life relationship involving such activities. In fact, I am 52 and have only found an outlet through "pay for play" situations. To each his own.

I also enjoy this same thing,of diapers and spanking. Fortunately I married a truly loving and understanding lady. Soon after we began dating , I came out to her about both issues. WE just had our thirty-first wedding anniversary on the 12th of August and the diapers are 24/7 and the spankings frequent as well.

i love it when we get home and i've been particularly 'bad' when we were out, and daddy grabs me, pulls my pants down, undies and all and spanks me until my bum is red and throbbing and i'm crying and begging for him to stop, then he'll make me stand in the corner, telling me what a bad girl i've been, until he's ready to let me apologize to him.

QUOTE (diaperedandspanked @ Jul 2 2009, 11:46 AM) It's hard finding spanking partners, especially one who will also go along with the diaper play..good luck.

I guess a lot of us read more than we respond to. I've always wanted to give spanking a try but I've never had a partner take me in that direction sad.gif Spanking by itself is pretty commonplace, maybe the most common form of BSDM, but when you add diapers to the equation you lose a lot of potential 'players' huh.gif Paying a 'professional' may be my own best option though I have to say it goes against my grain to pay for things like this angry.gif Until you find a free 'playmate' shop around- you might find a better price. You might also strike up a conversation with someone in the 'Goth' community and ask them about the BSDM scene in the area without mentioning diapers. Goths are open-minded and they know the local subculture scene, so that would give you other places to look as well.

I wish you luck thumbsup.gif

Bettypooh