LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Come Up With Your User Name

Dodi pronounced dough-de is a slang name for a dummy or as you guys call them a pacifier.

on hind site i could of come up with something more inventive :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My user name is just my first and my last name. I was just interested in how everyone came up with theirs.

You should never ever use your real name online. Not smart. You just never know what freaks you will run into online and manage to find your residence. I don't know if your name is popular but I'm sure you're not the only Pollyanna Fleshman in the USA or where ever you live. Just don't give out any personal information like where you live and maybe what state since you used your real name.

I got mine from, I like Spokane because it's where Benny & Joon was filmed and I'm a female.

Mine pretty much speaks for itself, as long as I'm diapered I'm free to be wet. I put a fair amount of time into coming up with this name.

Hugs,

Freta B Wet

Pampers has always been my favorite baby diaper brand and Ultra Pampers were introduced in 1986, about the time that my interest in diapers started to get really strong. I collect vintage baby diapers, and I think the era from the introduction of Ultra Pampers to the introduction of Pampers Baby-Dry (1996) was the golden age for disposable diapers. For most of that time, "Ultra" was somewhere in the name: Ultra Pampers, Ultra Pampers Plus, Ultra Pampers Phases, Ultra Pampers Stretch, Pampers Ultra Dry Thins.

Anyway, I wanted to distance my nickname from Proctor & Gamble's trademark, so I made it one word, all lowercase. That way it's obvious that it's just a screen name, and that I don't represent P&G or their brand. So far it's worked, as no P&G lawyers have come knockin' on my door!

I picked this nickname over ten years ago, and it's been my handle in the ABDL community ever since.

You should never ever use your real name online. Not smart. You just never know what freaks you will run into online and manage to find your residence. I don't know if your name is popular but I'm sure you're not the only Pollyanna Fleshman in the USA or where ever you live. Just don't give out any personal information like where you live and maybe what state since you used your real name.

I got mine from, I like Spokane because it's where Benny & Joon was filmed and I'm a female.

Hence the reason I put "I'm right behind you." in the location. I did it to keep my whereabouts a mystery, and I also did it to be funny. I travel between the US and the Netherlands. I'm leaving for the Netherlands next week--July 2--to go home and visit family. So, i'm quite the regular traveler.

U bent heel mooi. Ik hoop dat u een goede zomer hebt.

Mine's obvious. As for keeping personal info online. Go right ahead and steal my credit. You may actually improve it :D I'm not a real hard guy to locate and don't really care if you tried. I've spent my youth on the mean streets of Chicago and spent 4 years locked up with the scum of society. Do ya really think I'm scurred? B)

Wow! Pampers Pete, I liked what you said. I got a laugh from that. Pretty funny.

repaid1, I'd have never guessed that your user name meant that until you told me. I just thought that it was merely like repaying someone for something stupid they've done. When I look at the user names, I try to imagine how they came to be. Sometimes, my conclusions are a bit obscure, i might say. Nonetheless, i try to imagine and enjoy doing it.

"Yvhuce" is Muscogee for "coyote". I've always had a fascination with canids, and figure that realistically, I identify more with the coyote than the wolf that many furry folks prefer. I'm more of the intelligent and adaptive loaner type who can get along with others if I need to, but can be ruther vicious if pushed too far. Plus, I always did hate that roadrunner... Additionally, the literal translation of "yvhuce" is "baby wolf", which really fits in well with this site. And yes, I am an enrolled tribal member of the Muscogee Nation. B)

Well, my furry name for the longest time was Knux the Fox (which I've decided to use Knux Kitsune -a last name!- from now on), but wanted a separate name for my regressed, babyfur form. So, I came up with Knuxie (more childish sounding form of Knux) Fawks (pronounced "fox", but more phonetic and cute)

Wow! Yvhuce. After I read in another thread that you are Native American, I automatically thought of your user name as being Native American. I've done some reading about your tribe some time ago, as I found Native Americans to be interesting, and let's say I've learned a lot. I feel that Native American people are special people. There is so much history about you--so much to know. You should be very proud to be what you are.

I'm just, well, a Dutchwoman. While the Dutch are known for their extremely liberal lifestyle and the redlight district where I was born, I do not feel as though we have as interesting of a history or facts about us, unless you find being allowed to run nude in the public streets, public acceptance of the gay population (which is nice), legalized euthanasia (which has been a blesing because people should not have to suffer), legalized prostitution (and it is really really out in the open, too), drive through pot shops, legalized weed smoking, the hell we were subjected to during the Holocaust when dumbass Hitler invaded our shores (some of my family did not survive it as they did not hide good enough and got caught but is another story for another time), and public bathing interesting. I know some people do, especially when I tell people in the US what I like to do when in private, such as being naked all the time, since public nudity overall in the US is not acceptable. I laugh when I see the expressions on their faces. When people from the US come to the Netherlands, their eyes are really opened in many ways, as they receive the greatest culture shock of their lives (I had culture shock when I came here also, major culture shock, but I think I've adapted quite well. I'm glad to go back home a few times a year, though.). Americans find our way of life to be either two things--totally weird and messed up or interesting. I guess I do not find it interesting because it is so mundane...

i'm proud to be Dutch.

Wow! Yvhuce. After I read in another thread that you are Native American, I automatically thought of your user name as being Native American. I've done some reading about your tribe some time ago, as I found Native Americans to be interesting, and let's say I've learned a lot. I feel that Native American people are special people. There is so much history about you--so much to know. You should be very proud to be what you are.

Mvto for those kind words. And yes, there's a degree of pride attached to my heritage, since I've been enrolled. Prior to that, it was more of something I was just mostly ridiculed for. So, it's especially nice when people take notice in a good way. Of course, it also helps to have some history to lean on, in reference to some of my tendencies, too. And there's some nifty coincidences. For example: Many of my ancestors were farmers and I was adopted into a family of farmers. So those combined factors really go a long way as to explaining why I feel more at home and more alive out here on the farm. Also, given my ancestor's home turf, I think I have a fair excuse for hating winter and loving the summer. ;)

However, I also think that we shouldn't go and delve into the realm of conferring too much alignment on any race. That starts to become dangerous ground and can cause rifts (which can then snowball into really bad things). After all, most all of us're some part "mutt", anyhow (I have a quantifiable degree of Muscogee blood, an unknown degree of Cherokee, and only God, Himself, knows what else)... If we go far enough back in time, we're all distant cousins... It's easy to look back with anger or romanticized notions (and sometimes both are supported by history to varying extents)... But this isn't the past. It's the present... And here we should be equals... For our ancestors, for us, and for the future generations...

Mvto for those kind words. And yes, there's a degree of pride attached to my heritage, since I've been enrolled. Prior to that, it was more of something I was just mostly ridiculed for. So, it's especially nice when people take notice in a good way. Of course, it also helps to have some history to lean on, in reference to some of my tendencies, too. And there's some nifty coincidences. For example: Many of my ancestors were farmers and I was adopted into a family of farmers. So those combined factors really go a long way as to explaining why I feel more at home and more alive out here on the farm. Also, given my ancestor's home turf, I think I have a fair excuse for hating winter and loving the summer. ;)

Wow! People actually ridiculed you for being what you are? That's crazy! I'm glad you did not allow them to get to you. And, you were adopted? What race is your family, out of curiosity? Also, how much Native American are you? If I'm prying too much, please forgive me. It is just that I find it interesting.

However, I also think that we shouldn't go and delve into the realm of conferring too much alignment on any race. That starts to become dangerous ground and can cause rifts (which can then snowball into really bad things). After all, most all of us're some part "mutt", anyhow (I have a quantifiable degree of Muscogee blood, an unknown degree of Cherokee, and only God, Himself, knows what else)... If we go far enough back in time, we're all distant cousins... It's easy to look back with anger or romanticized notions (and sometimes both are supported by history to varying extents)... But this isn't the past. It's the present... And here we should be equals... For our ancestors, for us, and for the future generations...

I agree. We cannot hate one another for what happened long ago, since none of us were even there. Nonetheless, we should not be too politically correct as to forget what really and truly happened. Political correctness is no favorite of mine, as it is another form of dictatorship and communism, and it was first used and originated with the USSR, but that is another discussion for another day.

My name is a mispronunciation of my true name, and it is how I used to say it when I didn't have teeth to be able to pronounce it proberely. Also, the 'baby' in front of it was a form of endearment given to me by my grandfather - in a word I like 'babykeiff'.

However, the name 'keiff' was used to insult me by my peers for a long time, so please, do not refer to me as that.

Well, I took my name from one of my favourite records, "Dictius Te Necare" by a german dark metal band called Bethlehem. Necare means "to kill", and considering I`m an individual keenly drawn to the darker aspects of the psyche, and not wanting to have a generic adult baby-pseudonym, I chose this instead. :beer: