LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Became Hitler

What kind of people would you get rid of and why?

I would get rid of criminals, stupid people, ignorant people, bullies and dumb asses because the world would be better off without them and more peaceful and there would be no crime but the con part be there be less jobs because we wouldn't need police officers or security because everyone is so honest and we all can trust each other and not one person does crime.

This is a really weird question. If I used Hitlers criteria I'd have to off myself first because I fall into several categories

the nazis slated for the "final solution". Based on that factor I guess I'll say I'd eliminate anyone who would try to be a leader. That would take care of anyone who would aspire to be the next hitler, stalin, mao, franco, idi amin etc. It would be an interesting experiment anyway.

Hugs,

Freta

wow.... ummm well this question sorta disturbs me as it encourages people to think about death, murder, torture

i would not chose to get rid of anyone, as that would make me no better than those who maim, harm, or kill.

if i had the power that hitler had over the masses i would prefer to use it for good and growth and creation, rather than destruction.

At least I would love to get rid of the bad people while Hitler wanted to get rid of anyone who was Jewish or handicapped and he only wanted to keep the blond haired, blue eyes people.

That was one of hitler's desires too, get rid of the "bad people". He killed criminals, anyone caught helping the Jews, people with disabilities which could include a whole range of things like Downs Syndrome or schizophrenia he killed gay people because they were bad and mentally defective too.

Hugs,

Freta

I am sure lot of people would love to get rid of bad people too such as child molesters which I call criminals. I've even seen a few people saying for sarcasm, "when will they find a cure to ignorance?" Yes they hate ignorance too and wish for a cure to it.

What kind of people would you get rid of and why?

I would get rid of criminals, stupid people, ignorant people, bullies and dumb asses because the world would be better off without them and more peaceful and there would be no crime but the con part be there be less jobs because we wouldn't need police officers or security because everyone is so honest and we all can trust each other and not one person does crime.

Child abusers and those who abuse the weak and disabled will go also. And, for those who commit crime, i favor public hanging as a punishment. This will deter people from wanting to commit a crime because the punishment is death. Death for everything.

i guess my issue with this is.. hitler tried to play god.. what gives us the right any more than him to decide who the "bad people" are?

yes i have my own opinoins as to what i feel is good and bad behavior.. but that doesn't give me the right to kill people who i feel are "bad" people...

i guess my issue with this is.. hitler tried to play god.. what gives us the right any more than him to decide who the "bad people" are?

It doesn't,but that doesn't stop local,state and federal officials from doing it anyway. Judges and juries do it everyday. They play god with people's lives.

It doesn't,but that doesn't stop local,state and federal officials from doing it anyway. Judges and juries do it everyday. They play god with people's lives.

(I'm gonna go ahead and put on my flame suit for this.)

The problem with that is that god doesn't even know what to do about these people.

"...thou shalt give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot. burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. " -- Exodus 21:23-25

"...ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on the right cheek, turn to him the other also." -- Matthew 5:39

If I became Hitler? No need to be petty about it all, and invent myriad classifications of who shall prosper and who shall perish. The one and only slogan for forthcoming extinction shall be: "You are human, that is what is wrong with you." :beer:

but if i were an omnipotent being

and see.. all this time i was under the impression you WERE an omnipotent being...

so i should take down the shrine i had built to you?

Like Sarah I don't think I have any right to judge, but if I were to eliminate a 'category' of people I would erase stupid people :P Get hooked on crack? That's stupid- BAM! Steal? That's stupid-BAM! Propogate lies because you won't first look to make sure it's true before you repeat it? That's stupid-BAM! Ignorance can be fixed with learning, but stupidity is an incurable disease that causes 99% of the world's ills so getting rid of stupid people would fix nearly everything at one fell swoop :lol: But where would I stop since we're all stupid to some degree? :o:blush:

Bettypooh

I don't think I would "get rid" of people, but I'd lay down some serious ground rules for the benefit of society:

1. No dropping out of high school and going on welfare. You'd have two options if you drop out: Go to jail or Military service.

2. No bringing illegitimate children into the world. You make babies, you take care of them and that includes physically and financially. Any "oops" babies would be put up for adoption to people that could afford to raise them without public assistance.

3. No druggies or alcoholics. Don't get rid of the people; just get rid of the drugs and alcohol that cause the problems. Do you have any idea how much society pays to rehabilitate people that have abused alcohol or drugs, and how that money could be put to better use than to help people straighten out their lives after THEY MESSED UP THEMSELVES? (Nobody pays for my mistakes except ME)

4. No more rap music or violent movies. (I know I offended a large number of people on this one, but it isn't necessary to dwell on negative aspects of life in music or cinema--let's spread positive vibes, man!) Don't believe I'm right about unnecessary violence and negativity? Just wait until Hollywood releases a 911 movie showing how "the terrorists could have done it better."

5. Enforce the golden rule of "Do unto others as we would have others do unto us." Then you probably wouldn't need the other four.

I respect everyone's culture and beliefs provided they add to the betterment of mankind, are creative, productive, and helpful to all. (But I still think that if you live in America and earn a living in America YOU WILL SPEAK ENGLISH) I love foreign languages and took five years of French. But they're called FOREIGN LANGUAGES for a reason: they come from a different country from ours. In our country, English is the official language. (BTW: ebonics is NOT an official language!)

So unlike Hitler, I don't believe in getting rid of certain groups of people, but I do believe that all groups should work together to respect each other and not be selfish or greedy. I love the blond-haired people with blue eyes and the dark-skinned people, the Orientals, Native Americans...any religions...as long as no one is hurting anyone else or taking advantage of each other.

But if you're dealing drugs, sitting on your lazy ass while society supports you "cuz life ain't your thing," or you're makin' babies you can't afford, then SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE TO STOP THAT! And if you can't control yourself and be responsible for your behavior, then society has to take over and do it for you or else we all pay the price.

Let's hope I have some people that agree with me here. Tomorrow, boys and girls, we'll go after the insurance companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers and get health care in America back on its feet. Stay tuned.

1. No dropping out of high school and going on welfare. You'd have two options if you drop out: Go to jail or Military service.

yeah but if they go to jail its still my tax dollars paying for them to get better medical and dental service than I have!!!

Oh, boy... Where to start? So many people, so little time... Forgive me if I disturb anyone, but this topic begs to let the inner psycho out to play...

Criminals: Perty much all of them. Especially the repeat offenders and those who've committed heinous crimes... And drug dealers.

Criminal coddlers: They're part of the reason the system is so F-ed up.

Anyone in the booze or tobacco industry: They're just legal drug dealers.

People who think things like Jackass and Adam Sandler are funny: These people are obviously wired way too wrong to be allowed in public. Furthermore, anyone who thinks that stupidity is cool.

The people who make boner pills and market them: More drug dealers. Also, where did all the breast enlargement commercials go?

People who make bad movies (consistantly, as anyone can have a bad idear now and then): The Sci-Fi channel would be hiring, for sure.

Hate groups: I dare you to defend them.

Billy Mays: I swear I can hear him yelling even with the TV muted...

Politicians: They're all evil...

Used car dealers: They're only slightly better than politicians.

Corrupt people in positions of power: Anyone who's abusing their authority.

Cults: They're dangerous. Preferably, I'd take out the cult leaders before they really got their hooks in people's minds, but there's always bound to be some fanatics that just can't be saved...

Terrorists: The more dangerous cousin of the cultists.

System abusers: Anyone who abuses a system that's supposed to help people. This includes scammers, insurance fraud, and people who mooch off of welfare, even though they're perfectly capable of getting a job. It also includes people who manage to weasel their way out of criminal charges that should get them killed under the criminals section. Along with this would be a retooling of the systems to prevent further abuse and to protect the people those systems are supposed to be helping.

Gangs: They're just more criminals and have criminal influence upon young folks.

The Rap industry: They're just as bad as the gangs. Plus their "music" sucks.

Brian Griffin: That character's ruining Family Guy.

The folks who make the crappy Adult Swim cartoons: Clean up the airspace for watchable cartoons. Most of their work is such low quality it physically hurts to watch them...

People who blame movies, tv shows, and videogames for deficiencies in society: These people are just too chicken shit to take responsibility for their own actions. Or too liberal to hold others accountable for theirs.

Half of the people who disagree with me: It'll give the other half something to think about...