LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Brand

Guest baby

Ill top that offer, which female would like European attends, The new ones, or the old ones with M printed all the way down?

Sure, if you want to send photos (Clothed, please) then ok :-)

haha..

Sorry guy, but this post will only get you flamed, unless you meant clothed photos, but even then it still is a little bit weird...

:closedeyes:

I am looking for females to wear my diapers with print and take full body shots of you in the diapers. I will mail you up to 4 different prints and expect atleast 5 photos for each print. Send me a message if interested.

You can't be serious! :roflmao:

If you are looking for models that's fine - but to get anyone (female, or male) to do such a job, in nothing but a diaper is going to require a lot more payment than a few free diapers! :excl::Crylol::roflmao::drinks_wine::Crylol:

Hey

I was talking about being clothed. Not naked lol.. Yea i hear ya i figured i would see what everyone though. Oh and just to make this known, my prints have been shown in www.plasticbabes.com www.diaperschool.com and a few others.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried the belted shield with the Velcro?

I'm wondering how well they stay attached to the garment over the course of the day. I'm wondering if I should just stick with the buttons?

It would be nice to get away from the pressure points of the buttons.

Phil

• 1 month later...

I have had most attends and Attends from 88 would not have that plastic inside feeling, they would be soft. Did you say the tapes are blue or the whole diaper is blue.

Dude, this thread is over a year old .

I bought some of the early Attends in the 80s and was disappointed. They were hot and the inner lining was like a meash that stuck to the skin. Later on they became more similar to the Pampers product.

I've been buying Attends on ebay lately. I've been looking for the so called Vintage diapers ( 1993 and back. ). My question is this. Can you tell me what a diaper from 1988 might look like. I purchased some Vintage 1988 attends. Although they are clearly bigger than the newer attends I don't feel they are 1988. They are much fuller across they crotch and have the all blue tapes ( 2 tab) Here is the big but, The inner linner has that square plastic feeling stuff, I don't think this came about till later than 88. Yes/ no ??? The plastic outer cover is very smooth and crinkly !!!!!!!!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got some Attends 10 Classic. I really like how they feel and fit. They seem to kind of mold to your body. Can't wait to see how they hold up to a wetting. Something that surprised me, they are blue not white. They were also pretty cheap, $14 for 24.

The large are blue, the mediums are white. I discovered that, much to my horror, when the pharmacy didn't have any mediums for the longest time and I decided to get the large and just cinch it tighter, rather than be without. :rolleyes: I can't comment on how well they hold up to wettings since I rarely wet but I do find that the material inside separates very easily. The quality seems to continue to deteriorate with each "improved" version.

Hey guys, does anyone know where i can get Attends10 special care shipped to the USA?
To tell you the the truth i am wearing two of them right now, had to poke hole in the first one. I do not like doing this as I would rather have my Depends overnights on with 2 depends boosts. I can get 41/2 sometimes 5 wettings out this method rather than 3 wettings with the doubled up Attends.
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me if the Attends diapers you can order from XP Medical are Attends 10? Thanks. :)

I've gotten confused lately with the naming conventions people use with Attends.

The ones XP Medical sells are the ones with the 6 tapes and the waistband.

here is a easy way to tell what attends you are getting when it comes to the attends 10 line

if the larges are in multiples of 18 they are the ones with 6 tapes and waistband, and do not have that plastic mesh in them.

I think the mediums are in multiples of 22

• 2 months later...

here is a easy way to tell what attends you are getting when it comes to the attends 10 line

if the larges are in multiples of 18 they are the ones with 6 tapes and waistband, and do not have that plastic mesh in them.

I think the mediums are in multiples of 22

Sorry, but that will not guarantee you get Attends 10 with Waistbands. Some of the other styles sell 18 count large bags too, like Attends 10 Easy Fit.

If you are curious, just go to the Attends website

Attends Website

Diapers4Me

I recall someone here looking for the Attends Super Plus diapers and I just saw some listed on EBAY....I've not seen them on EBAY in years....so if you are interested....here is the link--

Attends Super Plus on EBAY

I also saw some other Attends from the same seller....

Pity I prefer the large size....has anyone seen the Super Plus or Special Cares in Size Large ANYWHERE????

Attends were my favourate brand until they made the new changes.

I find that they are thinner than they were (although they do hold a lot) and the little blue squares for the velcro bit really irritate, they rub against my groin even if I fasten them a bit more loosley. And also, they they dont come as high up any more, I like a nappy that fastens just under my belly button so for me my favourate now is Lille Supreme all in 1 - Maxi.

They are quite bulky between the legs (which I like) and the maxi have an absorbency of 3000mls.

CC_Supreme_Fit_mannequin.jpg

Sorry, but there's NO WAY that KENDALL's Lille Supreme has an absorbency capacity of 3000mls! Sure, they're bulky, crinkly, and come up just past my (your) belly button; but they are also cut quite trim around the edges of your bum, thereby giving them the tendency to leak. Not really the greatest diaper I've tried...

Ever since I tried Attends' "10 Slip Super Plus" (circa March 2006), I haven't stopped using them--they have long since been my #1 diaper of choice --even over Tena, since they don't have a tendency to chafe my inner thighs during the summer time such as Tena's do (that being the primary reason why I switched).

Overall, it's a fantastic diaper. It's VERY absorbent, very comfortable, and the tapes are fantastic; but it is also quite bulky and tends to be rather noisy/crinkly. I would say it's not a very discreet diaper, but it's CERTAINLY reliable!

In Canada, Medical Mart (800 268 2848) sells them for between $104-132/case (depending on your geographical location--though I don't understand why the price fluctuates).

I agree about the Attends Slip Super plus, they are one of my all time favorites! Even better than the old vintage attends with waistband. Pity I can't find somewhere to buy them in the US in size large! They are nice and thick, with excellent leakguard and crinkly too! All white plastic backing also! There was a package on EBAY that I referenced above (but in size medium).

Looks like I'll have to go to Canada or Europe to get them! Bummer!