LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anamaniacs

Does anyone remember this cartoon? It is one of my all time favorites! I remember one episode a long time ago, where at the end of the show they have "The Wheel of Morality". The three of them; Yacho Wacko, and Dot do the chant: "Wheel of morality turn, turn, turn tell us the lesson that we should learn." The lesson was "An apple a day keeps the Dentist away" (I think that was it) Anyway, Dot says "It makes me feel all warm and squishy inside, either that or I need to wear diapers." I just thought that was funny being someone who wears diapers! :lol:

I :wub: anamaniacs......

it is zany comedy that comes thick and fast....

I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven! -Dot

... and if you still don't remember them, have a look at this

... and the one that baby-dandan is referring to is on

The BEST cartoon ever! Even better than the great Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, et al from Warner Bros 50 years ago.. :D One cannot exagerate the brilliance of the of the writing and characters. I so hated it when it ended. I guess the writers were just burnt out and didn't want to extend the show till they jumped the shark. Sort of like Bill Watterson of Calvin and Hobbs or the creator of Tumbleweeds.

Anondl

PS Note my avatar! :thumbsup:

I gotta revisit this. Given longevity, The Simpsons is the leader in animated cartoons. Great material, great characters.

Simpsons vs Anamaniacs?

I can't decide

Hey, DD how about a poll Simpsons vs Anamaniacs?

The BEST cartoon ever! Even better than the great Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, et al from Warner Bros 50 years ago.. :D One cannot exagerate the brilliance of the of the writing and characters. I so hated it when it ended. I guess the writers were just burnt out and didn't want to extend the show till they jumped the shark. Sort of like Bill Watterson of Calvin and Hobbs or the creator of Tumbleweeds.

Anondl

PS Note my avatar! :thumbsup:

I read somewhere that Bill Watterson quit because they were trying to make him go commercial. Animation, t-shirts, lunch boxes etc.. He said he would quit before turnining C & H into f###ing Garfield. He was true to his word.

Thanks for the links guys! That is really funny stuff! :lol: I remember the Chicken Boo song; "Chicken Boo what's the matter with you? You don't act like the other chickens do, you wear a disguise to look like human guys but you're not a man you're a chicken boo!" He's a giant chicken I tell ya! :D

I read somewhere that Bill Watterson quit because they were trying to make him go commercial. Animation, t-shirts, lunch boxes etc.. He said he would quit before turnining C & H into f###ing Garfield. He was true to his word.

I hope Bill got some money from all those NASCAR fans that had a decal of Calvin peeing on whatever car belonged to their rival. He was totally ripped off by those hillbillies!

Anondl

I hope Bill got some money from all those NASCAR fans that had a decal of Calvin peeing on whatever car belonged to their rival. He was totally ripped off by those hillbillies!

Anondl

I doubt it, but I'd run my truck off a cliff before I'd put one on it!!!

Anondl

I'm 90% certain (notice- not 100% sure) that Bill Watterson never made a dime off either 'Peeing Calvin' or 'Praying Calvin'.

And much like Calvin and Hobbes and The Far Side, Animainiacs were true highlights of late 20th century culture. All of them were so well written (I was bit older when Animainiacs were on, but it became appointment television (and that was before I had DVR to record stuff like that).

BTW, why is that show not even on some cable network now? They were timeless.