2. 2. ...I could never give up....

• My Diapers
    • My Plastic Pants
    • My Baby Clothes
    • My Bottle
    • My pacifier
    • My Teddy bear / Dolly
    • My Blankie

So hard when you can pick only one. I said I am a "little boy" because I still wet the bed and I could also say incontinent. Certainly wouldn't give up my diapers. However, I wouldn't give up my teddy bear either.

i put ab course.. and my teddy bear, he was the first teddy bear i've ever owned, i got him just after christmas of 05. His name is samuel and he goes everywhere with me. second to that would be my yellow blanky.

I HATE picking just one when more than one applies :angry: but I settled on DL which is misleading because I'm more bedwetter than DL- bit since I do sometimes wear in the daytime choosing bedwetter isn't appropriate either :closedeyes: Polls like this are beginning to make me schizophrenic :huh: I'm a bedwetter- no, I'm a DL, no I'm a bedwetter, NO I'M A DL, DON'T ARGUE WITH ME- YOU'RE A BEDWETTER- NO I'M NOT :roflmao:

And who do we send my psych bills to for straightening my problem out? Should that be OUR problem? I can't seem to agree with me anymore ;)

The other one was still something of a choice to have to make. Obviously we all love diapers and wouldn't want to do without them :wub: but I chose Plastic Panties :blush: I prefer cloth diapers and without a cover there's no point in them. I can fashion a homemade diaper out of a lot of things, but not an effective cover :mellow:

Perhaps a poll set up on a graduated manner would be do-able where you have several identical lists, then pick which you like best, then second best, and so on until the entire list has been put in order ^_^ I've actually tried to do this at home but I still get stuck towards the end since sometimes color-coordinated diaper pins are more important to me than whether I wear a plastic or rubber diaper cover- and some days they're not.

Bettypooh

(Are you the real Bettypooh? Yes I am. No you're not- I am. Don't lie to me! I'm Bettypooh- you're an imposter! Go away, I don't like you anymore. How can I not like me? I dunno, I just don't. Yes you do, you just won't admit it)

Said the Gypsy with a spooky voice: "I can see a Shrink appointment coming soon in your future" :P

I had no nerve-wracking decision about this-- firmly DL, and I know I could never give up my diapers!

After 40+ years and countless lulls and binges, diapers have ALWAYS come back... it's one of my constants!

I would love to move into a Daddy role, to share with the right babygirl (as part of a larger relationship)... that's simply natural growth, and the need to explore. But the basic personal experience of spending some time in a diaper will always be part of my life. And I'm comfortable with that... pun intended ;)

wv

I HATE just picking one!! :badmood:

I said DL and diapers....butttttttttt...I'm at least a little AB and I love my plastic panties and paci...oh and my bottle too...and...

I can sleep without my paci, but if I don't have my Rufus, I have trouble falling asleep. My former roommate took Rusty when he left, but he left his clothes, so I put his undies and pants on Rufus. So now he has "foxpants" as my new roommate called them. For those of you who don't know who Rufus is, check out the "Stuffed Animals" thread. He's a little, cute, slightly pudgy red fox plushie that apparently isn't made or sold anymore... Look if you want. He's a Fiesta Toy 15" Bean Bag Red Fox. Even though it says "bean bag" the beans are mostly in the paws, so they feel more like paws or legs would, but his belly is like a really soft pillow. I tried making Rusty as soft at BABW (in San Antonio, TX), but didn't quite do it. I need to figure out how I can replace Rusty...He's a coyote, and that's a regional item for build a bear. I live in the Chicago area...nowhere near any areas where there are coyotes. I'm pretty sure they're available anywhere in the southwest...like New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, I know they're in Texas...

Update: I found I can buy the coyote online now. I can't choose how much stuffing though. I like less because it's softer...oh well. At least I don't have to drive 1000 miles.

Looks like we will all agree on oone thing at least,..We Will never Give up the diapers . Well / that is why we are here. and what we all love.

Soo happy there are others in this world that like a diaper . before the internet. hell i thought i was the only 12 year old that still wore them. lol

Love & Hugs to All . , Jazz B)