LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Victoria = Scammer

"she" is going to be a pesky one. Using an internet cafe clearly, so lots of I{'s to ban. Report her when you see her please :)

In the meantime, insist that you don't talk to strangers who don't first send you photos of them wearing a diaper and holding today's newspaper :)

I'm not sure I feel comfortable sending anyone a picture of me in that position... :) LOL

Too bad you have to deal with this. i hope you can get rid of her. Why in the world do the Nigerians and other scammers insist on targeting this site? It's crazy and beyond me. Why can't they just piss off?

I did not get a PM from her, probably because she is not gay. If I do get something of that nature. I will report her or it or whatever she is immediately! I'd laugh if she said she enjoyed my profile considering I never did anything to it. That would show her TRU intelligence.

Funny I had one too this morning I deleted the account......tune in tomorrow, same bat time same bat channel...anyone got a spamming program for that email addy??? ;)

I just got the private message myself. By the way is there some ring about con artists from Nigeria or something? On another unrelated site I got an email from some woman saying she was in love with me but she was some nurse in Nigeria that wanted me to help her with her Visa or something like that. I figured she was a scammer as well. Is there a correlation between Nigeria and con artists?

I saw a video on www.inhumanity.com showing what happens to Nigerian scammers who don't share the wealth....they got burnt to death in the street by an angry mob ! Made me laugh...just wish one of them had been badbaby...

You know what your problem is when it comes to the fairer sex? They see your avatar and think you're just a wolf!! :lol:

Sorry, you walked into that one......haha!!!

Beth

Hello

My name is miss Victoria

i saw your profile today on(www.dailydiapers.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life. Please reply me with my email address here (goodluck.victoria@yahoo.co.uk)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN

YOURS VICTORIA

Ha! I did get one! Imagine what these people could do if they put their energy into something constructive...

And the picture's a coyote.

And now she's so desperate she's hittin' me up! I bet my wife would be flattered that someone would be scammin' her man!!

I'm old and decrepit, but I still got what it takes to attract a scam! :roflmao:

Too bad we can't seem to get rid of her...hope no one else falls for her(or whatever she is...) :badmood:

Oh boy she finally fond me too. You mean she is not real? Gosh I was so looking forward to meeting this gal.

Rule #1 If it looks to got to be true it probably is.

:lol:

wel she got me to.Told someone in here and found out about it.Like the saying goes ya learn something new everyday

Soooooooooooo i guess you have to be a boy to get a love letter from victoria? to bad too i was really looking forward to meeting someone who sounds so charming and outgoing.... alas.. tis not to be

these scammers always remind me of a funny TV series in the UK called the fonejacker on channel 4

cant seem to the get the links working grrrr! :badmood:

Ahkuhtookatiquanko? That name is neither too difficult to say nor to type, but I don't promise I spelled it correctly. He said it fast, but its pretty simple phonetically.

Now, if it had been a prize for a million pounds, I would have agreed only if it would be sent to me in two pence coins, but I still wouldn't have given out any personal details.

That was a funny sketch.

As for Chris Hanson, I never heard from him, but "Shannon Hansen" spammed me trying to sell me some marketing software, and seemed to encourage additional contact if I had any questions, and "her" return e-mail address bounced. So, if you want to market a product and send out an e-mail message and then make it impossible for people to get in touch with you, are you going to sell a lot of product?