LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enemas?

Miss Ali

Have you ...  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever ...

• had an enema do to medical reasons
    • had an enema as a child (parent, aunt, etc)
    • had an enema from a lover
    • had an enema just for the fun of it
    • had a punishment enema

Hi all~

I am an Ageplay, and avid DL. But I'm wondering how many of you also play with the application of enemas? I love them and have for years.

I give and receive: give them as reward and punishment to one of my partners, and receive them as a reward from another. I just found out about Enema Festival West www.efestwest.com

Which is awesome, since I've not been able to get to the East coast for their Efest's before.

A couple of my friends from aby.com and Enemas4fun are going to join me. Wouldn't it be fun to have a bunch of us there? I have talked with the host's wife quite a lot and turns out they are BOTH ABDL little's too!!

• Like 1

You left out my option on your poll, I do daily enemas just to keep things moveing, I take a med that makes me unable to go normaly, so I do dialy enemas and have for the past 4 years.

Before enemas I was laxitive dependant, even before I had the medical problem, and enemas were a god send to me, it is much easyer to do an enema and be finished in a few min. than to wait for a laxitive to start working, and then the worst part stop working.

For the past 4 years I have been doing daily enemas, I have never felt better in my life than I do now, and it has helped me with a lifelong weight problem, now I thin and enjoying it and I can eat almost anything I want.

no fair i have never had one.... any tips on a diy enema? do i need any special tools? (pleasa no sites where i can buy them...) i have very little money so household eutensils are good!

i am a builder so i do have extrudeable silicon which is a strong flexible waterproof sealant that can be moulded with the fingers and then sets in about 2 hours would this be useful? what else would i require?

Daily enemas can be harmful, if possible about once a month is good. I enjoy a series if I have time, 1 warm soapy water and 2 clear water. A 2 quart bag from the drug store or big box stores work good. There are several sites on the web for info, just make sure you relax and use filtered water, not tap water.

Dookey

• 1 month later...

Enemas are nothing to play with. You could wind up depending on them.

On a funny note, we use to joke about them as teenagers. Back before the days of callier ID, a friend use to pretend to be a pervert when he answered the phone. One day, I was at my firend's house and the phone rang. He answered the phone saying "enema hotline"! The person on the other end of the phone was his mom! That was over 30 years ago and I still laugh about it. My friend passed away in a house fire in 1999. May he rest in peace.

Hi all~

I am an Ageplay, and avid DL. But I'm wondering how many of you also play with the application of enemas? I love them and have for years.

I give and receive: give them as reward and punishment to one of my partners, and receive them as a reward from another. I just found out about Enema Festival West www.efestwest.com

Which is awesome, since I've not been able to get to the East coast for their Efest's before.

A couple of my friends from aby.com and Enemas4fun are going to join me. Wouldn't it be fun to have a bunch of us there? I have talked with the host's wife quite a lot and turns out they are BOTH ABDL little's too!!

He answered the phone saying "enema hotline"! The person on the other end of the phone was his mom! That was over 30 years ago and I still laugh about it. My friend passed away in a house fire in 1999. May he rest in peace.

:D We lost a great prankster.

anondl

• 11 months later...

no fair i have never had one.... any tips on a diy enema? do i need any special tools? (pleasa no sites where i can buy them...) i have very little money so household eutensils are good!

i am a builder so i do have extrudeable silicon which is a strong flexible waterproof sealant that can be moulded with the fingers and then sets in about 2 hours would this be useful? what else would i require?

My first piece of equipment was home made, I used a 2 liter soda bottle and cap,(drilled a hole in it with a knife point just big enough to squeeze the hose thru) a length of 3/8" plastic hose(carefully sanded and buffed on the insertion end) and that got me started I was so pleased at how everything worked out I didn't mind spending for better stuff.

• 1 month later...

I use a 2.5L enema kit with inflatable retention nozzle -- was only about $35.00, which is not bad. For a complete cleaning, there is always the 4 Quart Double Bag E'Lavage Enema Kit, which also includes a inflatable retention nozzle. That one is about $60...

As for recipes, I tried the following enemas:

-- alcohol - it is OK, nothing spectacular.

-- coffee - good buzz

-- milk/molasses - did not do anything for me that a standard water enema would not do

-- punishment enema where you dissolve 16 dulcolax (Bisacodyl) 5 mg tablets in 80 ml of water.

The LAST one is a fun one. Imagine being restrained spread-eagle with thick diapers and several absorbent mats under you with a enema hose inserted, then while you watch helplessly, your play partner squirts the warm enema in. At first it feels wonderful, nice and warm and you think that it is not bad. One minute, nothing, two minutes, nothing, three minutes, nothing. You are starting to think that you got off easy. Then at 5 minutes, you start getting cramps and urges. At first the urge is not bad and you don't think too much of it. Then it starts building more and more, each one is stronger than the other. You are fighting it, straining against your restraints, not wanting to mess your diapers. But it is a losing battle. Eventually the urge is so strong that you give in and you want nothing more in the world than to fill your diapers to the max. You think it is over, but no, more urges and more mess fills your diapers. This can go on for 15-30 minutes or more until you are fully clean.

106-2.jpg

As for recipes, I tried the following enemas:

-- alcohol - it is OK, nothing spectacular.

-- punishment enema where you dissolve 16 dulcolax (Bisacodyl) 5 mg tablets in 80 ml of water.

Let's go over these, shall we?

#1 Alcohol enemas can be very dangerous because the alcohol is absorbed through the intestine walls straight into the blood stream... people have ODed and died doing this.

#2: Using that many laxative caplets at once is not good at all. It can dehydrate you, irritate your colon, and lead to all sorts of wonderful problems down the road.

So think twice before you go mixing alcohol or drugs with your favorite anal plaything.

• Like 2
  • 3 years later...

Never done it. I used laxy in HS and tried last week Castor Oil. But never used one before. Was not 100% sure what they where or what they did.

• 2 weeks later...

i usually enema myself if i'm going out for some anal play to make sure im cleaned out, would love to receive more often though then maybe put a diaper on after the enema till i cant hold on anymore.

• 2 weeks later...