LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing Part Two

Diaper666

going to bed, with a fresh diaper on, my one off custom made tigger pj's, my wife made it for me, for xmas.

my diapers of course is a depends super three tape. as thats all i use. any way its 20 degs out to night, so i should be nice and warm.

O and i must wear my plastic pants in case i spring a leak in the middle of the night.

a nice warm bottle of milk to make me sleep good.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just woke up, its superbowl sunday, went to bed in my winnie the pooh and friends onesie on, a very wet and little messy diaper of course, wont get changed until after breakfest, then ill be wearing a fresh clean diaper, and my tigger basketball onesie with my tommy hillfigure jeans and hoodie so i dont get cold when i go with my GF to her job, at the nursing home she works at, to play checkers with my friend jack,

Currently I am at home and have my adult clothes on; can't wear diapers around the wife. However, last Saturday night I attended an outdoor tractor pull with my son and his very pregnant wife. It was cold, even in Florida, but under my jeans, t-shirt, sweat shirt and jacket I was wearing a Attend 10 with a size 6 Pampers as a doubler, and some clear snap on plastic pants to prevent any leaks. Over these I wore a white figure control panty to help hold all close to my body as I don't own a onesie. By the time the event was over I had made 3 large wettings and the Pampers was swelling up nicely. (I love wearing a thick, wet diaper in public without anyone knowing it). I stopped at a local bowling alley and changed before going home.

My diaper wearing has been my personal secret for 52 years. Most all my wearing is done discreetly in public under my street clothes. In all though years no one has ever asked or said anything to me, even though I like my diapers thick. As I am now a senior citizen at 62, I could use the excuse that I have a bladder control problem, when in truth I love to pee and sometimes poop my pants in public.

Be brave, wear your diapers discreetly in public and keep them wet! No one is going to say a thing, unless you want them to.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, Saturday, I left before dawn to attend an outdoor antique car parts flea market. After leaving the house I stopped at a secluded stop to change. Instead of the usual Attends 10 diaper and size 6 Pamper stuffer, I decided to try something different. I pulled on a belted undergarment and stuffed it with 2 extra long maxi pads; these overlapped slightly in the middle, but ran front to back and were taller than the front and back of the undergarment. Over these I tapped up a large Attends 10 diaper and a figure control panty to keep everything snug. This mix of pads, undergarment and diaper was thick, but not to bulky to hide under some large shorts. (75 and sunny here in Florida). I carried some snap-up plastic pants with me to use incase I felt I might leak or fill my diaper with a No. 2. After 7 hours of wearing this I stopped and changed on my way home. The pads, undergarment and diaper were very soaked, but no leaks. This was fun to wear and worked well. I like to wear thick/bulky diapers, so the next time I do this I am going to double up on the maxi pads, using 4 instead of 2.

Enjoy your diapers and keep them wet!! :D

I am wearing a Abena X-plus diaper with two baby diapers inside for boosters. I may be able to make it until morning without changing if I am careful. over my diaper I am wearing some nursery print plastic pants and a onesie.

wearing a goodnight boxer style pant witch these suck lol but all i have at the moment and a pair of regular boxers over the goodnights for noisy people and a pair of gym shorts

Those goodnite boxers are pretty awful.

I am wearing a regular goodnite under a bambino. feels great and looks awesome! :blush:

Just regular guy clothes at the moment as the wife indicated that she'd be in the mood for some bedroom fun when she gets home from work. Sex is one thing I'll still definitely put the diapers aside for. Of course, after that, it will my usual arrangement for the night; an Abri-form X-Plus with 2 boosters, two or three cloth diapers over that, plastic pants, then some form of nightie.

A pair of jeans and a dark blue tshirt

I'm sitting in my college library :P

carefull with that. they may keep records of who goes to what sites based on how much the internet provider keeps track of. idk for certain if they can do this though.

as for being on topic, i am in my everyday stuff (regular shirt, pants and underwear (my sis is 10 ft away so i can't have anything else on.))