LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing Part Two

Diaper666

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wearing a fresh Depend Max.... Just ordered my first pack of Abri-Form Original X-Plus Diapers. I'm hoping they will be well worth the money.

I should be expecting them within the next few days.

A Little late but figured since its a new year id start us off with a new set for this year

i am wearing a fresh Reassure pullup and a pair of gym shorts and t shirt

"NO Sissy wear allowed"

Did you say this to start trouble or are you that insecure? This is a Diaper Lovers thread, why would we discuss Sissy stuff here?

Yet I see that you feel right at home with posting it the sissy area about your panties.

Hey you posted a question in a "public" forum stop dicktating your answers. If I happened to be wearing Goodnights for girls then that's what I am wearing, noboby is sticking it in your face.

(besides there are many people in the world that see that the fact that you wear diapers make you a sissy)

at the moment nothing diaper related :(

but pretty soon ill be wearing a x-plus or bambino, have my sippy cup while watching a movie, then into my footy sleeper and into bed wit a baba :)

I just got up and changed out of my soaking wet cloth diaper into a nice dry cotton guaze one. Snap on nursery print plastic pants ( my one concession to my AB side) and damp sweat pants (my diaper leaked overnight) with a sweatshirt because the house is cold this morning. My wife is out of town for the next 5 days so I get to wear all evening and night. Just can't wear to work... I got my diaper pail out and put it by the bed so it's ready for a lot of changes.

Guest Baby Tiana

I'm sitting in a navy blue dress top thing. Its a top but dress too. Gray tights from Vera Wang. Ugg Swell boots, Black cami under the dress and thats it.