LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inauguaration

Guest amandalu

From what I heard on the news tonight, there are 500,000 porto-pottys on the National Mall area, which means for 2 million people which is expected thats 1 toilet for 400 people, things could get outta hand there, I hope they have some type of plan as to emptying them and getting to them for maintenence and what not. I would hate to see such a life changing event marred by inadequet planning and problems like that. Lets hope at least half of the people are diapered, hehe. That might make them a lil better, but since that will probably not happen lets hope for the best. Tomarrow will be a great day in our countries history, I am looking forward to it.

Jason

Diapers at the inauguration? And people say Obama couldn't bring change to Washington (because quite a lot of people will be "changing"). ^_^

sorry math is a little off there... 500,000 toilets / 2,000,000 people is 1:4, not 1:400.... so 1 toilet per every 4 people...

thanks sarah, I must have had the number wrong on the total toilets, ABC news tonight reported it will be 1:400 so what ever the numbers need to be...I am horrible at math unless it comes to money and things like that. Thanks for correcting it though...either way, going in a diaper is definately a good plan. I know I would be if I was able to make the trip, I was going to go but couldn't get off work in time, I ended up giving my tickets to a family who helped us do some work around town during the election, they were very happy to get the tickets, how they didn't get a set to begin with makes me wonder...but thats another story.

Jason

Guest dl_aslee

Sounds like a job for an Abena X-Plus and a couple of Abri-let boosters, I think they said plan on being their for like 12 hours, glad I'm staying home. Imagine standing for that long in a sea of people, no thanks. I don't get the appeal as basically most people will not even be able to see him, except for the jumbo trons, minds well just watch it at home. I do have some friends who are invited to some of the inaugural balls, so that would be awesome, I would assume that he would make some kind of appearance at each of these. One of my friends was there yesterday and did get to shake his hand and have a quick chat with him, so that would of been cool to be there for that, but I would not be in the sea of people today. Apparently some of the hotels have a good view, so that would of been an awesome way of seeing the inauguration, but even like the best western after he was elected started charging like $1000 during the inauguration.

What amazes me is that there is no mention of this diaper option in any of the media (not that I would expect CNN to cover it), I would think that there would be some sort of "plan ahead list of things to do" which would include clothing what to bring and what not to bring, and really absorbent diapers!..... Anybody see anything I've missed?

PS: there is some guy on the national radion news just now talking about dressing for the cold right including a hat. Nothing about dressing for the full bladder.

Yeah, but again thats because diapers are not generally considered normal wear for adults anyway. Its officially 5000 portajohns for a 1:400 ratio....it was just on CNN here. I have to believe that at least a fair amount of people that are at the Inauguration are wearing diapers. Its just common sense. Everyone there is going to have to use the bathroom at some point, and the lines for the johns are going to be ridiculous. People were jamming into the city as early as 2 AM today. The inauguration isn't until 1130, and to reverse the flow of people into the city (even assuming they don't say for the parade) is going to take HOURS.

its common sensefor US.. because we already think about diapers as an option to using a toilet.. but for someone who has never heard of ab/dl or anything like that.. i dont think they are going to think "hey i should wear a diaper"

and u have to think 50% of those people are guys, who are problaby just peeing on a tree

That sure beats the average music festival, where there always seem to be 1 toilet for every 20,000 people. And even the one you do find is blocked!!

Beth

I was just thinking the same thing Baby Bethany!

I have been to lots of festivals and that is a major problem.

After 2 or 3 days words can not describe how nasty it gets. :(

i went to a music show a while ago and opened the porto potty door and there were two guys having sex... i didn't care about that.. what i did care about was that the porto potty was over flowing practically cause it had been used so much for the past few hours! ewwwww

It does make you wonder what was done for events like this in the past before porta-potty's were invented :o Waiting in those lines had to be horrendous! I guess we've all been to events where porta-potty's were used, and only at a few weekend-long events with overnight camping have I ever seen them cleaned :angry2: I don't know what rental costs are either, but most of the time there's too few for too many people as well :( It's no wonder that some Japanese prefer adult diapers when they're away from home :lol:

Bettypooh

1. no i ddn't go , i shut the door after saying "whoa sorry" and hearing the guy go "OH shit i thought you locked the door" then waited till the finished so icould thoroughly embarass them coming out

2. they weren't making love... you can't make love in a porto potty you just have sex lol

but either way.. i mean you've gotta be reallllllllllllllyyyyyyy horny to have sex in a box filled with other people's poo

Yea I was a member of the media and our news director reccomonded we wear depends. None of us did, but I kno at least a few that wish they did, me included. The hardest part was waiting in line to get onto the national mall. We are press so we cut in a bit but we spent 4 hours getting in and we were 20 ft away. Other people were a block away and there was absolutely no way you could leave. One reporter had a 19 year old wet her pants in front of her, and I saw a few people wet and this other poor 22 year old woman with pee running down her legs and a brown mess around her butt. I made it ok, but I peed a little bit in my thermals after I was shoved in the gut by people. One reporter I was with had to go to very badly at an event the day before at a stadium and they wouldn't let us in or use the bathrooms so she ran to a porta potty two blocks away. I'm pretty sure she had an accident to because she came back with slightly different tights on and was kind of sad and a lil embaressed when she came back. Being out all day was difficult running with little food no sleep and a full bladder. I wouldn't doubt that some of the media doing live shots were wearing and using diapers.

... they weren't making love... you can't make love in a porto potty you just have sex lol

but either way.. i mean you've gotta be reallllllllllllllyyyyyyy horny to have sex in a box filled with other people's poo

Came here to say this. I mean... WTF!