LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Site Layout

DailyDi

New Site Layout  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new site layout?

• Yes
    • No

Wait it changed? I just have the boards bookmarked so I just come here.....Oh wait it did......It looks different but essentally its the same. Ok Ill roll with it.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I gotta say, I've never been a huge fan of rollover or selectable pulldown menus which cause an action to occur when selecting one of the menu items. I'm always prone to accidentally selecting a different option than I mean to select, and there is no easy way to "unselect" such options unless the page has already loaded so you can choose something different. (What can I say. I like my submit buttons. ;) ) As a result, I find the new layout much more user friendly. Great work, DD! :)

I like it!

I bookmark to DD through the main page, but only to check out the Photo Gallery updates... it took a few seconds to realize the Gallery link was up top now, along with everything else. Much better!

Happy new year...

wv

I didn't mind the old layout, it looked better but the new one works better :D Personally I like new windows opening for links. Too often I click through several windows only to lose the link to something I also wanted to explore that is no longer there :o so I have to open 'history' and locate where I started :angry2: Plus I never liked sidebars that don't go away leaving me with a narrow window I don't want so I'm glad to see that feature go :) Not that any of this mattered because I almost never come in through the front door(homepage)anyway!

A webpage designer whose style I liked told me this:

Not everybody websurfs in the same style so you're never going to please everybody.

Not everybody uses a high-speed connection but everybody likes fast-loading pages.

Not everybody uses a newer Windows OS or the IE browser although these are by far the norm.

You either design around what is the best average or say 'screw it' and do whatever you want. Guess which one is most successful?

Good Job DD ;)

Bettypooh

;)

Cool by me, I'm ready for new changes in a new year. DD has always been the best site to go to even from all the evolutions it has gone through.

Keep it up, and watch it grow by leaps and bounds. I remember the way it used to be in 03, much better DD!!

Peace,

Vic :P

New layout threw me for a moment (hey where'd everything go!), but I got used to it and its fine.

And I'll echo others in saying keep up the good work!!! You do a really great job with this site and it's really a great service to the ABDL community, I can't thank you enough for dailydiapers!!!

Looks fine to me, but as was said took me a while to figure out the latest photo update, other than that seems OK by me.

I agree, Repaid1, but I actually like the photo layout better than before. Once you get the hang of it, it seems everything is just a tiny bit more accessible.