LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

I swear it feels like people are talking about a totally different product then what I use every day. Is there really that much difference between what you buy through xp and what you get directly from the manufacturer? I get mine directly through the dry 24/7 website, they are only a state away from me, have had no quality issues at all other then two diapers out of about 6-8 cases, and I wear the mediums comfortably with room to spare and I have a 43" waist...

Can someone please measure a package of meduims, im gonna bring some back for UK folk when i come visit in July/August.

Need to see if they fit in the case :P

I'm definatly after trying some of them which you'll bringing back in july/aug. Will definatly be up for buying/swapping a few off you.

Swapping with either: Fabine Exclusive, Unique Wellness Briefs, adult version of Goodnites, which I'm going to be importing around the same time in july/aug.

Also Contifit Maxi,Euron Form super plus,ID Slip super night(plastic backed ones) Attends slip 10 super plus regular (2 tapes a side), usa 3 tape a-side Attends (importing) and a few others.

http://www.inkon-group-dk.shoppinnet.com/en/?page=productdetails&idp=78634&a=Attends-%AE-Briefs-Waistband-Style

Attends Briefs Waistband Style Medium ^^^

http://www.inkon-group-dk.shoppinnet.com/en/?page=productlist&id_cat=28636&a=Medium-piecewise <<< So many other nappies there.

Absorin Release look strange though.

Woah they must be pretty thick.

I have a pack of Tena slip maxi meduims here, which is

14.5"L x 9"H x 7" AND you get 21 diapers in there

Though these are packed extremely tight, the dry 24/7s must be pretty darn thick

A pack of 18 medium Dry 24/7s is 18.5"L x 10.5" H x 8" W.

Woah they must be pretty thick.

I have a pack of Tena slip maxi meduims here, which is

14.5"L x 9"H x 7" AND you get 21 diapers in there

Though these are packed extremely tight, the dry 24/7s must be pretty darn thick

The Drys are quite thick. Thickest disposable available I believe. The packages are indeed huge.

A case is indeed heavy. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get it to my hiding spot since it involves using a wooden ladder that is older than I am!

BTW, my case from XP does NOT have front waist bands.

I have been dispointed in the ones that I just received from Xp Medical. They seemed to have a lot of pin prick leaks that caused the diaper to leak well befor it should have. I was expecting somthing better from xp medical. I think that if I will order these again, I will order dirrect from the factory.

Agreed, and this was a problem with the last batch as well. Very disappointing because it performs well and the plastic is great. I've noticed the pinhole leak issue with abena and a few other brands as well here lately. The only brand I haven't had these issues with is molicare super plus.

I too have noticed that Drys will "pinhole leak" in the crotch just before they reach capacity. Honestly I think this is because of the breathable nature of the plastic vs the vast amount of liquid being stored by the SAP.

As I've said before, the Drys are just about too much diaper for me, so I don't order them. Abenas and Bambinos have been working just fine for me, so I'll continue to use those.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got some of these and tried one last night and it hold up really good. I went with Mediums, but they run a hair to big for me. Now I got to say I might buy these for now on over my normal Bambinos. Just with XP Medical will start getting the Smalls then I would be happy.

I just ordered two packs of the large from xp and 4 out of the 18 in one pack were missing one of the sticky tabs??? Also I'm pretty disappointed in the no front waistband as well as the pin prick issue. Not sure what's going on but I didn't have those issues with the peach colored dry 24/7s.

i haven't had much of an issue with the dry 24/7 aside from price but that can't be helped since they are made all the way in israel or something like that.Great absorbtion, great fit to me, just all around great! It survives my nights of tossing turning and flooding so they are good to go

• 2 weeks later...

I recently bought a bag since the boosters and diapers I like are backordered for a while >_< They are a bit bigger than other diapers of similar size, but it hasn't really been a problem. They feel pretty similar to Abri-Form X-Plus but are plain colored hehe. Also, the bulk of the diaper doesn't get ripped out and onto your body if it bunches up. I was actually rather impressed by that. They're very crinkly and very soft on the outside. Will probably buy more if my normal brand doesn't come back in stock soon enough haha.

I bought a case a month ago, and was really impressed with the bulk of them. They don't even fit in the diaper genie when rolled up, unless you really force it, and I'm afraid of causing damage. I used these on a long car ride this weekend, and they did develop a leak in the seat. They work great in bed, but not as well when sitting upright for a long period. I hadn't even wet them very much, it was just their thinnest padding, and for some reason they didn't wick very well.

I bought a case a month ago, and was really impressed with the bulk of them. They don't even fit in the diaper genie when rolled up, unless you really force it, and I'm afraid of causing damage. I used these on a long car ride this weekend, and they did develop a leak in the seat. They work great in bed, but not as well when sitting upright for a long period. I hadn't even wet them very much, it was just their thinnest padding, and for some reason they didn't wick very well.

Unless they're poopy, it's easier to get them into the genie if you roll them into a tube from one side to the other rather than your typical baby wrap the wings all the way around. Makes it longer and narrower.

There's no problem pushing into the Genie. The ring with the plastic is real sturdy and then "door" that separates the "stored diapers" from the entrance is spring loaded so you can push bigger stuff through

even while the lid is up. If there is any resistance to you pushing stuff through the inner door your genie has gotten misaligned inside (happened to me once) check carefully the linkage on the foot pedal and to make sure the inner doors are still sitting with the pins in the right holes.

I just got my order today and I am putting one to the test right now. My initial impressions are favourable. It has survived two heavy wettings with no signs of pin hole leaks or tape issues like others have mentioned here.

Time will tell but I like them so far.......

Ok. I am officially impressed. 3 heavy wettings and it survived overnight with a very active sleeper. Tapes didn't pop off or tear away the plastic or anything like that.

I don't like that it doesn't have a tape landing zone but that really didn't seem to make that much of a difference....

I like 'em.

• 2 weeks later...

i have been using these almost exclusively for a few months now and really like them however i think the original peach color diapers where better than the white ones... i miss the front waist band and the last package has been very "weepy" after a few heavy wettings.... i still like these but something changed and NOT for the better!...