LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

^ditto this^ I'll wait to see when they come out. i have Abenas to keep me busy as well as a few other things in my stash including my cloth prefolds and plastic pants :wub: So I'm not in any particular hurry.

• 1 month later...

Sigh. Been holding off on my order and going through my back up stash waiting on them. If I don't hear from them by Friday I'm going to have to place another abena's order.. Sighs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So the Dry 24/7 site is back up and running and you can order now. I've never tried these and I really want to but I don't have anymore space to stash some diapers. I'm curious, it looks like they only have the one diaper on the site, does anyone know if these are thick like there old diapers were?

Taking advantage of this promotion. at less than 1.4 per diaper that makes them equivalent to Abenas. Night time diaper returns :D:D Could not have been timed better given the vast disappointment with Bambino's recent changes. Please don't suck DryCare!!!

They would probably work well for you Marcus. They don't skimp on material so you get good overlap on the wings and the back/front go up a good height. I have ordered 3 cases now direct from the dry24/7 out of Brooklyn and haven't had any defective diapers. Pictures below.

gallery_2590_695_78349.jpg

gallery_2590_695_8130.jpg

Has anyone who ordered received any kind of shipping info? Or anything from the company itself? I only got an email from paypal acknowledging the payment.

Spargano

Ordered a case last week myself but have not received any notification but this is usually standard for me it seems. Since I live fairly close to them I usually get my order next day so usually see the order at my door before I even look for any notifications. Probably got thousands of orders before I managed to get mine in. :)

i ordered a case, i got a email from Paypal saying that i payed them, but then again i ordered the large so i'm not expecting any thing until late this month, if by next month i don't hear any thing i shall then inquire about my order.

I ordered Friday and just not got a ups notification. No details yet. I just hope it gets here by Monday because I am out of town Tuesday through Friday..... Oh well. Might have to call ups to have them hold it

Spargano

They are available for pre-order in Canada through agecomfort.com but at $159.99 for a case of medium (going up to $169.99 after the 14th) that's $2.20 per diaper. I pay 1.50 for Abena M4 so $2.20 per diaper is more than I'm willing to pay.

Well, they arrived :) They are still sized larger than normal which I like. They are definitely thinner than the earlier version, but the tapes are nice, the elastic in front and back is nice. It is very wide in the crotch. Now I just have to see how well it holds up.

I powered up on diet pop to flood this to put it through its paces. I notice right off the bat that the wider crotch allows for easier acquisition of liquid in the front.

With all the bells and whistles on this diaper I can see the justification in cost. If it can take 4 floods then I will definitely call this an improvement as it could hold 3 for me previously.

Because the back is so much taller I think it will work very well in bed. I look forward to trying that out :)

Spargano