LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

I wonder how many pin hole issues are casued by oversaturation of the diaper itself? I wore one today and it held about 3-4 heavy wettings and only after the 4th did the pin hole leaks show up.....

I'm a big guy too and I put a lot of....um....pressure on the diaper when I sit down and it didn't leak at all after 3 good wettings.....

How many folks have the pin hole leaks show up after only one wetting?

I only get pinhole leaks when a certain area of the dip is approaching saturation. These things are super thick but they don't do as good a job of moving the wetness around as an Abena does. In my experiences the crotch area of a Dry hits capacity long before the front or rear padding has been used. When I get an Abena to capacity it's pretty much full all the way from front to back.

I wonder how XP got them in white only?

Because XP buys in bulk and negotiated while only production with the manufacturer.

Hospitals and care facilities (which often buy direct from the manufacturer) prefer colored diapers for ease of identification by nursing staff.

Individuals (who often buy from resellers) prefer all white diapers that don't look like they are from a hospital or care facility.

It's all about tailoring the product to your target audience.

The hints of pink in the picture took to be the waistbands of the diaper... that may be caused by use of different colored elastic and it is showing through the outer plastic, which is still white.

I will say though, at least in terms of the smalls from Dry 24/7, what they sell direct is a very different product from what XP sells. The plastic is totally different for one but so is just about everything else. No idea if the mediums are as different from the XP mediums as the smalls are.

• 3 weeks later...

Put the bottom tapes on first .... I'm starting to get the hang of it... I have always put the top tapes on first.... then did the bottom. I have noticed when you do the bottom first, you get a more snug fit around the legs and then when you do the top tapes, you get a much better fit around the waist. I always start left to right.... I don't know why probably has to do with brain dominance...lol. I don't think that part matters...haha.

The hints of pink in the picture took to be the waistbands of the diaper... that may be caused by use of different colored elastic and it is showing through the outer plastic, which is still white.

To me, it looks more like the way a Moli does when folded and under strong lighting, where the pale purple outer shell is overwhelmed by the white pad.

I am wearing one of these right now. I am a 40 inch hips and these fit me ok, tapes come in enough at the sides. Though a do prefer a diaper where the tapes are more toward the middle, as a baby diaper fits. I think the plastic is a bit stretchy since i woke up this morning with a diaper that was sliding down my hips. They do hold a few good size wettings, absorb well and seem a good flood diaper that avoids leaks. The overnight thing bothers me a bit though, with it getting saggy and slipping off over night. Wearing around the house during day seems ok even after wetting stays up. Maybe im a olympic gymnist in my sleep? As stated earlier maybe the tapes could be a bit stickier with a landing zone would be helpful.

What im wondering is what is the difference between the xpmedical version and the ones direct from dry24/7 (the ones im using now).

What size did you order? Likely, the only difference is color. Xp orders enough to where they sell all white in the large size. Both dry and xp have white mediums. Anyhow, do the ones directly from dry247 have front and rear waistbands? Ive been curious.

What size did you order? Likely, the only difference is color. Xp orders enough to where they sell all white in the large size. Both dry and xp have white mediums. Anyhow, do the ones directly from dry247 have front and rear waistbands? Ive been curious.

I ordered the mediums from dry247. They have waistband in the back, but not on the fronts.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a case about a week ago and while I like Dry 24/7s they are a bit overrated in my opinion. They seem to have about the same absorbency as abenas and bambinos although they are more expensive than abenas and not babyish like bambinos. All in all its a good diaper but I would still recommend Bambinos. The only thing about 24/7s that is better than it's competitors is the thickness. It is thick even when you put it on dry but when it gets wet, it swells like crazy.

• 3 weeks later...

I just talked with a rep from Drycare today, and he told me that they are completely re-doing the Small (formerly medium) range and there are no diapers available in that size. The time it takes for the product to be tested, approved by the FDA, etc. is going to take at minimum about 6 months. He gave me some line about making it more absorbant, etc. and I was thinking WTF because it can already absorb half the Atlantic. But for those of us on the small end of things, don't expect Dry 24/7's because the mediums are more like a large, and they are going to fit you if you are normally in the bottom of the range for mediums (like 32" waists and smaller).

-piper

Just thought I'd post, I ordered a case of larges last week direct from Dry 247 in large. I got them today, and they are the white ones which XP also has. Was hoping for peach but its okay, they're still great diapers. The website still lists them as peach and theyre like 5 bucks more, so just a heads-up to anyone trying to get the peach ones, you won't.

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered direct from 24/7 not impressed with these. I ordered samples and dont recall the samples having crummy tapes. Well my case order came in, first bag every diaper the tapes have slipped. Mommy tapes them snug but not super tight. After about 10-15 minutes you can feel the tapes slowly sliding until they pop. Have tried not using the blue refastenable, the white seems a bit better but still get same result. I dont know if this is a bad batch or what. As far as fit, they are good. I like the thickness, though they are a bit stiff like a molicare. Im on the fence at this point if I will order these again in the future. Pay good money for these and tapes to be slipping like they are.

My problem, which isn't a problem for some I'm sure, is that I don't know of any place that sells the eurobrief by the bag. They all sell them by the case which is way too many for me. I literally only go through one bag of Dry 24/7 in about 6 months, maybe longer.