LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Come Out About Your Diaper Obsession?

I was born when my parents where in their 50's so my only living parent is my mother and she's i her early 70's. I recently let her know that I still choose to wear diapers and self deficate and I do it for sexual purposes. I feel guilty now because she won't talk to me and she moved out of my house to live in a retirement home... I don't mind that much that she moved, because now I only have to change my diapers. But I wish she would still talk to me, she's going to die soon. Is anyone else going through the same problem?

This question has come up a few times on here in the past.

I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I just never thought it was necessery to tell my parents about this. They wouldn't have understood anyway, but that aside I just didn't think it was necessery to tell my parents the gory details of my sexual antics. I mean I wouldn't want them to tell me about theirs. For many people (including myself now) this isn't a sexual thing, however I still don't know why people want to tell their parents.

That is just my view though.

Beth

You know, I've only been on this site for little more than a year. And I'm already in a bad mood today, so if I get in trouble or banned for this, whatever.

But how fucking stupid do you have to be to tell your parents something like that. Ever. There is absolutely NO reason for it. Can you even give a good reason why? Because I swear it's just said to upset them, or to piss them off so that you then have a reason to be mad at them in return.

I'm 32, married and have 3 kids. My parents clearly know I have sex as I have kids to show for it. I don't even like knowing they know I have sex. Why in the bleeding christ would I ever say "oh, well you know dad, I like when my husband sticks a finger in my ass and gives me a little spank here in there while we screw our brains out. Oh, and did I mention that he might be laying on a used diaper at the same time?" "Oh, and mom, I forgot to mention that one of my hobbies is to take a bottle of chocolate milk to bed and sleep with a pacifier, it's just for comfort though. I do however enjoy when my husband pees in my diaper, that turns me on like you wouldn't believe!"

WHAT THE FUCK.

And it's almost always the same age group. Do you put all the details of your life and your sex life out there for your parents all the time? What about grandparents, aunts, uncles? Might as well tell everyone what yanks your crank I guess. Good lord.

As far as getting her to talk to you, apologize for upsetting her. There are things about yourself no one except your partner needs to know about. Sure I talk about sex with a friend or to. But never in detail. Because some things are SUPPOSED to be private. Not secret...it's not lying or secretive to hold some things private.

Ok I'm done.

I mean there was small clues around and she kind of started asking questions, but she's starting to lose her memory so I felt really guilt lieying to her. I figured I could explain it but she doesn't seem to understand. Sometimes you just have to tell the truth. The sad thing is she literally shit herself when I told her, and she left without changing.

I'm 32, married and have 3 kids. My parents clearly know I have sex as I have kids to show for it. I don't even like knowing they know I have sex. Why in the bleeding christ would I ever say "oh, well you know dad, I like when my husband sticks a finger in my ass and gives me a little spank here in there while we screw our brains out. Oh, and did I mention that he might be laying on a used diaper at the same time?" "Oh, and mom, I forgot to mention that one of my hobbies is to take a bottle of chocolate milk to bed and sleep with a pacifier, it's just for comfort though. I do however enjoy when my husband pees in my diaper, that turns me on like you wouldn't believe!"

Go tell your husband he's the luckiest man on the entire planet. sigh......

Since I have "come out" about my baby girl lifestyle over five years ago, my whole family knows. I am going to enjoy a nice Thanksgiving dinner with mom next week. Dressed as a baby girl. In one of my cutest dresses. Yeah!

Letting people know is only a big deal for you. When you become comfortable with who and what you are, others will too. You may even have some fun together. Worth a shot.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

A lifestyle isn't the same as sexual turn ons though. My sister is lesbian. That is her lifestyle. She brings her gf home when she visits (if she has one at the time) same way I bring my husband for visits. But that doesn't mean she talks about the sex toys she uses with her gfs. There is a big difference in being comfortable in being who you are in your lifestyle and sharing WAY too much personal information about your actual sex life.

And you know, I doubt it would surprise my mom much if she knew about my AB side, at least parts of it. She used to buy the gerber fruit medley dessert for me as a special treat once in a while cuz she knew I liked it. She knows I'm a kid at heart. So it's not like she'd disown me if she happened to find out. She'd probably think it was a little odd, but she'd be ok with it. But it doesn't mean I just out and share it with her. It's something I do either alone, or most often around my husband. It's not my lifestyle. It's not something I HIDE about myself. It's just something that is private between me and my husband, just like alot of things that are private in that kind of relationship.

Some things are just common sense. And I know some people might be more comfortable in talking to their parents about sex, that's fine. But there is still a line. Telling your eldery mother that you like to shit yourself in a diaper because it gets you off sexually is crossing the line, in my opinion, no matter how open either party is.

I spent decades trying to repress my transgendered self, hiding the clothes, purging, and finally breaking apart inside when I finally concluded that this was something that I couldn't hide anymore. Besides I was going out in public and sooner or later someone was going to see me and figure out who I was :o so I had to get the coming-out over with. I was visibly TG but my diapers are different, they're hidable and hidden, and never would I open the subject with family members. If they discover my secret they will think that my old 'problem' returned or never went away(my potty training was waaaaaay late). I'll say I've seen the doctor and that nobody seems to be able to affect a cure(kind of true, I've seen the doctor but not for this and nobody can cure me of being DL :) ). The discussion will end there.

My family never speaks of sex and I'd never bring up the subject because the result would be losing them. I've put them through enough coming out TG and I don't need a tragedy like that in my life, especially now that I've come so far. My family means everything to me :wub: and I would never do anything I could avoid that might cause them pain.

Bettypooh

Since I have "come out" about my baby girl lifestyle over five years ago, my whole family knows. I am going to enjoy a nice Thanksgiving dinner with mom next week. Dressed as a baby girl. In one of my cutest dresses. Yeah!

Letting people know is only a big deal for you. When you become comfortable with who and what you are, others will too. You may even have some fun together. Worth a shot.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

You have got to be kidding?!! You are going to be sitting at the dinner table at Thanksgiving dressed as a baby girl? Ya, right! sounds a bit too much like a dreamed up fantasy. Unless of course you are part of the Jerry Springer Family Thanksgiving.

The coming out thing about your diapers or your baby side or whatever is a huge mistake.I did that same stupid thing many years ago and although it may have seemed like a good idea at the time, I paid the price.

I ruined a very close relationship with my younger brother. We didn't speak or get together for over three years. I lost friends as well. If you re thinking this will all turn out just find, you are a moron. You may feel a big weight off of your shoulders for a bit coming out to someone, but believe me, once this is out in the open, you are screwed.

Take everyone's advise here and come out to the people here on this site. Share your life style with fellow ab/dl's and not ever, Never share this with the vanilla public, no matter how open minded you may think that they are.

I dunno about it being all doom and gloom coming out to people. I have had positive experiences. However coming out to my parents is right under burning my own house down on my list of things to do. I wasn't going to post anything here but cmon people his MOTHER won't talk to him at 70, and everyone in this thread is just calling him a fool for his actions. But really I've made bad choices too. Lets try not to kick someone when they are down m'kay.

Ya, right! sounds a bit too much like a dreamed up fantasy.

While I usually applaud such skepticism, Jimmy, in this case you're talking to heidilynn: the one person whose AB lifestyle is such an open book that you can easily verify it. There've been not one but several news stories about her, on TV and in the papers, complete with photographs and interviews with her family and friends. Look around this site or google for them, they're not hard to find.

Well I came out to my mom and my sister and they pretty much blinked and said,"whatever floats your boat." Why you ask? Well, you see, when diapers become such a big part of your life you have to LIE about where you are, what you are doing and what you wearing then that makes you a LIAR. I see things mostly in black and white and I felt so much better telling them I like to wear diapers and baby clothes sometimes. See at the moment when I was in my 20s I would go over to some AB friends apartment and play and I had alot of real life AB friends. Then when asked about them I lied. I felt so bad and I love my mom and sister and couldn't imagine something that is such a big part of my life being hidden from them. Now I wouldn't say I pee or poop or whackoff in them because of decency sake unless they asked. My mother did and I told her. But they finally knew the real reason why I was gone alot and our relationship became so much closer. The truth set me free.

SDB.

When you're young and still living in your parents house I can see coming out to them hoping they'll buy you diapers. But after you've gotten a license, or a job, or moved out, there's just no good reason to tell them. I'm with diapermommie, my parents don't need to hear about my kinks.

I would go over to some AB friends apartment and play and I had alot of real life AB friends. Then when asked about them I lied. I felt so bad and I love my mom and sister and couldn't imagine something that is such a big part of my life being hidden from them. Now I wouldn't say I pee or poop or whackoff in them because of decency sake unless they asked. My mother did and I told her. But they finally knew the real reason why I was gone alot and our relationship became so much closer. The truth set me free.

SDB.

This is the test: When your parents ask if you are ab/dl, you can tell them. If they then go on to ask if you not only wear diapers, but use them, or if the attraction to diapers is sexual, you can tell them. You don't have to. But if they ask, you are then free to.

I might like to be more open with my parents (although they know enough), but I follow the Don't Ask, Don't Tell rule.

Like was said, it is EXTREMELY different when you are talking lifestyle, than when you are talking sexual fetish like hte OP is. he clearly stated he told his 70 + year old mother who has alzheimers and herself as incontinent issues that he GETS OFF on shitting himself. First off, how insensitive can you be to tell someone who is physically losing control of their bowels and in the process most likely feels like they are losing their dignity, that you ENJOY what is the most embarassing thing for them!!! SERIOUSLY STOP THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF FOR ONE MINUTE AND THINK ABOUT YOUR MOTHER!!!

secondly, you told your 70 year old mother that you get off shitting in your diapers. I'm guessing your mother is not sue johnason, so why in gods name would you want to tell your 70 year old mother about your sex life?

I grew up in a very open household, where sex not taboo in the sense if we had questions we could always ask them and expect a straight forward answer. However i would never tell my family that i get off by wearing and using diapers while being told what a baby i am. I would never tell my family anything about my sex life. Why why why why why do people insist on telling family about their sex life?

I'm sorry this post seems rude, but really i just can't believe no one picked up on the selfishness here... "the worst part is she shit herself when i told her and left without changing" seriously....

QUOTE (Jimmy B @ Nov 22 2008, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have got to be kidding?!! You are going to be sitting at the dinner table at Thanksgiving dressed as a baby girl? Ya, right! sounds a bit too much like a dreamed up fantasy. Unless of course you are part of the Jerry Springer Family Thanksgiving.

And HeidiLynn was already on Jerry Springer.

QUOTE (Jimmy B @ Nov 21 2008, 11:30 PM)

The coming out thing about your diapers or your baby side or whatever is a huge mistake.I did that same stupid thing many years ago and although it may have seemed like a good idea at the time, I paid the price.

I ruined a very close relationship with my younger brother. We didn't speak or get together for over three years. I lost friends as well. If you re thinking this will all turn out just find, you are a moron. You may feel a big weight off of your shoulders for a bit coming out to someone, but believe me, once this is out in the open, you are screwed.

Take everyone's advise here and come out to the people here on this site. Share your life style with fellow ab/dl's and not ever, Never share this with the vanilla public, no matter how open minded you may think that they are.

I think you are very incorrect here. Just because you have had a bad experience does not mean everyone will have a bad experience. I have come out to public with my AB side with no ill effects as of yet. Get to know Heidi before calling BS on her, I know her personally. Check out her website and ease off the cynicism a bit. So far you have only made two posts on these boards and both are calling BS on Heidi. You may want to get to know the community first before acting that way.

QUOTE (Jimmy B @ Nov 22 2008, 02:30 AM)
You have got to be kidding?!! You are going to be sitting at the dinner table at Thanksgiving dressed as a baby girl? Ya, right! sounds a bit too much like a dreamed up fantasy. Unless of course you are part of the Jerry Springer Family Thanksgiving. <SNIP>

Never share this with the vanilla public, no matter how open minded you may think that they are.

Ooooppps to late... Heidi actually did come out on the Jerry Springer show!!!

And I'm pretty sure the Vanilla crowd is aware too!

Part one:

Part two:

Part Three:

Worldwide : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m465411NwS0