LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will The Earth End On Wednesday?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't see any more posts from you I'll take it you are now a little girl and can't log in!

By the way, why does a DL want to wake up as a little girl? I think you have been influenced by the dark side of the force.......was it talking to Sophie Vader that did it?

Beth

Join us Beth...

Here on the dark side, we have cookies...

;)

-Darth Sophie

If we don't see any more posts from you I'll take it you are now a little girl and can't log in!

By the way, why does a DL want to wake up as a little girl? I think you have been influenced by the dark side of the force.......was it talking to Sophie Vader that did it?

Beth

Well, I woke up and I'm not a little girl.

I've been experimenting with my sissy side. Sophie is a bad influence. Right now, my hair is up in pigtails and I've been searching the net for Sailor Moon costumes. Been thinking about changing my status in my profile, but don't think I'm sissy enough yet for that. (Never thought I'd say that!)

Here on the dark side, we have cookies...

Mmmmm. . . Thanks Darth Sophie

I wish i had a Sailor Moon costume... i'm a big Mercury fan. And you should pick a sissy name (although it took me like 2 years to come up with mine... Mommy ended up picking because i'm indecisive.)

And i'm glad you like the cookies. They're chocolate chip with a pinch of evil.

-Sophie

I wish i had a Sailor Moon costume... i'm a big Mercury fan. And you should pick a sissy name (although it took me like 2 years to come up with mine... Mommy ended up picking because i'm indecisive.)

And i'm glad you like the cookies. They're chocolate chip with a pinch of evil.

-Sophie

What's a Sailor Moon costume Sophie Vader?

My original fem name was Jessica, but I changed it after many years because Jessica wore adult female clothing too........Beth doesn't.

I know, don't ask, lol. :P

Beth

Darth Sophie? Thanks for the morning laugh!

You may laugh, but just make sure you don't give into the dark side too. You are laughing now, but one day you will want a paci to go with your diaper, and then a dress, and then you will start using a girls name like us. Instead of Packrat it will be Little Miss Packrat or something!!!

That's how it starts you know!! :o

Beth

*makes an innocent face* magic cookies of evil... AND they're delicious.

Sailor Moon is an anime. Google if you're unaware... Sailor Mercury is the blue one. She's my favorite.

And Beth, you should join the dark side... you'd make a worthy ally, and my powers wont have affect on you since you already have dresses.

-Sophie

Sofie, I want cookies too, I've been on the dark side my whole life so I should at least get some cookies. MMMMMMMMM chocolate chip are my favorite, especially with eeeeeeeeeeevil icing.

Hugs,

Freta

Interesting video. Does that mean that matter can't move faster than light speed? That would be restricting for space travel.

Probably not in the current dimensions that we understand, one of the things that they are hoping to find out from the LHC is a further understanding of the other dimensions that we currently can't see. One article I read said that mathematical theories point to 11 total dimensions. If you think about a sci-fi show like Star Trek, they actually went into "subspace" to travel faster than the speed of light which I assume is meant to be another dimension. Some scientists say that those other dimensions may be extremely compact so long distance travel may be possible by traversing into them.

Also very interesting. Sorry that I don't have the articles handy, but the scientific rebuttal to this from people at CERN states that the earth is bombarded by cosmic rays doing the exact same thing as the LHC billions of times a day and much strong and so far hasn't created a black hole or other cases that people seem worried about. The LHC is just a smaller scale that's easier to monitor way of what nature is already doing to us.

I don't think we have anything to fear from this.

*huggles*

Michelle

Probably not in the current dimensions that we understand, one of the things that they are hoping to find out from the LHC is a further understanding of the other dimensions that we currently can't see. One article I read said that mathematical theories point to 11 total dimensions. If you think about a sci-fi show like Star Trek, they actually went into "subspace" to travel faster than the speed of light which I assume is meant to be another dimension. Some scientists say that those other dimensions may be extremely compact so long distance travel may be possible by traversing into them.

Also very interesting. Sorry that I don't have the articles handy, but the scientific rebuttal to this from people at CERN states that the earth is bombarded by cosmic rays doing the exact same thing as the LHC billions of times a day and much strong and so far hasn't created a black hole or other cases that people seem worried about. The LHC is just a smaller scale that's easier to monitor way of what nature is already doing to us.

I don't think we have anything to fear from this.

*huggles*

Michelle

I've heard the theory about the cosmic rays, but some experts suggest that it is different. Because any blackholes produced by cosmic rays will go out into space, where blackholes created on Earth will sink to the core due to the magnetic pull.

I don't think there is anything to worry about either, but hey when did you last see so much public interest in a science experiment.

Beth

Interesting video. Does that mean that matter can't move faster than light speed? That would be restricting for space travel.

Beth

As far as we know, with our current understanding of relativity, space/time physics, mass, velocity, and the conversion of energy, it is impossible for anything that has mass to exceed the speed of light. Basically as anything that has mass approaches the speed of light, it gains infinite mass (as I understand it). Also the time continuum would stretch out immensely, causing time dialation effects. Most of the speculation on the possibility of space travel in modern times involves some sort of seperate dimension (like Star Trek's subspace, or many SciFi writers concept of Hyperspace) where the points of normal space correspond, but are closer to each other. Thus, without actually exceeding the speed of light, it seems that a ship or individual would travel faster than light.

But since we don't know for sure, its all speculation for now....who knows, but the time we get to that point, we may have a completely different understanding of physics.

As far as we know, with our current understanding of relativity, space/time physics, mass, velocity, and the conversion of energy, it is impossible for anything that has mass to exceed the speed of light. Basically as anything that has mass approaches the speed of light, it gains infinite mass (as I understand it). Also the time continuum would stretch out immensely, causing time dialation effects. Most of the speculation on the possibility of space travel in modern times involves some sort of seperate dimension (like Star Trek's subspace, or many SciFi writers concept of Hyperspace) where the points of normal space correspond, but are closer to each other. Thus, without actually exceeding the speed of light, it seems that a ship or individual would travel faster than light.

But since we don't know for sure, its all speculation for now....who knows, but the time we get to that point, we may have a completely different understanding of physics.

I guess the only other way would be to find a way of sleeping in the ship long enough for the journey, say 10,000 years (as per Planet of the Apes.) I can see that being possible, but it would mean that those who launch the ship would never see the end result.

Beth

it would mean that those who launch the ship would never see the end result.

Beth

Many of whom we consider great contributors to out society (esp. scientists and inventors) never see the end result of their work since most of which is still evolving further.

Personally, i rarely party on New Years Eve, but that's due to lack of free time.

My point was... End Years Eve would be the day before New Years Eve because... New Years Eve is the last day of the year, also the end of the year. The eve of that day is the day before. Right?

-Sophie