LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Call For Donations

Things are tight again this month; pay site and ad sales are down, server costs are up. Could use a few new supporters this month if anyone can help! The Tube script is eating bandwidth and may have to go if we can't cover costs. As always, the easiest way to support us is to upgrade to a Baby Banker:

1) Access to all boards and the chat room.

2) Upgraded mail (Save up to 100 messages, shorter mail waiting period.)

3) Upgraded IM/PM (Can mass Pm up to 10 of your friends.)

4) A Special User Group Icon (See Below)

5) My thanks and appreciation!

Become a a_banker.jpg today and help support the dailydiapers community!

Go here to Upgrade: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...&CODE=index

Or you can send PayPal donations to dailydi@dailydiapers.com

Or make a 100% private and secure donation through Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/paypage/P32E1NG5T8YH70

Or join one of our partner photo sites and we earn a commission: http://www.dailydiapers.com/content/photosite.html

or Buy Diapers from one of our partners:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/o/ecnadmedia-20

XP medical: http://www.xpmedical.com/id.html

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna donate... i am just so financially behind right now. And even though i do like the big Donater bottle... i like viewing my status... as a Diaper Pro (soon to be Diaper Star!! yay!!)

Nonetheless, even if i lose my adorable status forever, I'll donate when i get the cash!

-Sophie

I also have NO idea what a Tube script is...

I wanna donate... i am just so financially behind right now. And even though i do like the big Donater bottle... i like viewing my status... as a Diaper Pro (soon to be Diaper Star!! yay!!)

Nonetheless, even if i lose my adorable status forever, I'll donate when i get the cash!

-Sophie

I also have NO idea what a Tube script is...

We can hardly wait to see what you put as your Private text soon, BTW I'm guessing, but I think he was talking about our new video site.

OK so now I'm really frustrated. I went to donate and also to be verified. But I went through the PayPal thing and found that I can't use my card. My card is a debit card from PayJr. The card is requested by the parent who then signs up the child. There is a parent login where my parent assigns me chores and when I complete them and she verifies it, I get my allowance. But one time I called in and tried to canceal the card because I'd had a particularly embarrassing time with it. Mine says right on the front "My Child's First Credit Card" and it has my parents phone number. I was in the checkout and the cashier couldn't get it to read. The line is getting longer and I'm frustrated because it isn't working. Finally she says "I have to call your Parent" so she did. After her conversation the whole line knew that I had to get parental approval. Finally she hand entered the numbers into the machine and let me leave. Well anyway when I called in they had to have the social security number to pull up the record. What I found out is that everything is my Mommies. It's her social security number and name on the card. So the lady ask me my name and then the light went on. She told me that this phone number is for parents and that I needed to call the children's help line. Then I was thinking about it and actually I can't prove that I'm not a child. I can't get verified. Those sites that require a verification are all off limits to me. So I'm thinking is this accidental or did Mommy plan it this way. My mommy is really smart so I think that she planned this. I don't have a drivers license anymore. After she had me restricted from driving for a year or so she gave me an Id card. I don't know how she arranged it but they have ID's that keep you from buying liquor. I think it's like what you get if you have a DUI and apply for an ID because they take away your license but also I think it's for anyone under 18. The information and picture are sidways so you read it portrait instead of landscape. So I can't even buy liquor but that's ok now because I'm over it. Mommy says that babies can't have that.

So anyway, I'm feeling pretty frustrated and needed to blow off some steam. Now I'm curious. I'll bet that I can't even open a checking account by myself. They have to have ID and none of mine says that I'm over 18 and I'll bet I have to have my parent on my account too which she won't do.

OK so now I'm really frustrated. I went to donate and also to be verified. But I went through the PayPal thing and found that I can't use my card. My card is a debit card from PayJr. The card is requested by the parent who then signs up the child. There is a parent login where my parent assigns me chores and when I complete them and she verifies it, I get my allowance. But one time I called in and tried to canceal the card because I'd had a particularly embarrassing time with it. Mine says right on the front "My Child's First Credit Card" and it has my parents phone number. I was in the checkout and the cashier couldn't get it to read. The line is getting longer and I'm frustrated because it isn't working. Finally she says "I have to call your Parent" so she did. After her conversation the whole line knew that I had to get parental approval. Finally she hand entered the numbers into the machine and let me leave. Well anyway when I called in they had to have the social security number to pull up the record. What I found out is that everything is my Mommies. It's her social security number and name on the card. So the lady ask me my name and then the light went on. She told me that this phone number is for parents and that I needed to call the children's help line. Then I was thinking about it and actually I can't prove that I'm not a child. I can't get verified. Those sites that require a verification are all off limits to me. So I'm thinking is this accidental or did Mommy plan it this way. My mommy is really smart so I think that she planned this. I don't have a drivers license anymore. After she had me restricted from driving for a year or so she gave me an Id card. I don't know how she arranged it but they have ID's that keep you from buying liquor. I think it's like what you get if you have a DUI and apply for an ID because they take away your license but also I think it's for anyone under 18. The information and picture are sidways so you read it portrait instead of landscape. So I can't even buy liquor but that's ok now because I'm over it. Mommy says that babies can't have that.

So anyway, I'm feeling pretty frustrated and needed to blow off some steam. Now I'm curious. I'll bet that I can't even open a checking account by myself. They have to have ID and none of mine says that I'm over 18 and I'll bet I have to have my parent on my account too which she won't do.

fantasy or true i'm not going to begin to guess ......but if it is true........speaking as a slave (and prolly a not very good one)....i would never be in a situation where someone had control over my ID, credit or license................. in an adult relationship there are reasons for needing credit etc..and it only makes sense for you both to have good credit etc......it's insane for a Dom/Domme to want to take this from their little to begin with.................insane to allow it to happen..........this could really cause you trouble in the future - credit wise, identification wise and independence wise!

for me and i believe most in a D/s relationship..... having a Dom/Master/Daddy is about security and being taken care of....not being put into a situation that is damaging and destructive to my well being...

But Jennie, his Mommy isn't really a dom or anything. She's just his Mommy... in the most literal sense you could imagine. He is treated like a complete child all the time. It's not a fetish for him either. He has already signed a contract with her giving her creative freedom to restrict him from whatever she deems necessary of a restriction. His Mommy is only looking out for him as a real mommy would do for a real baby, and that's what their relationship is; Mommy to baby. There's none of the "adult relationship" you're talking about.

They're also married... so it's not like some chick he sees occassionally for some "playtime" or anything.

And from what I know about BabyThorp... i am guessing his story was a reality.

-Sophie

i'm sorry Sophie...i disagree.......in my book....his mommy is definitely a Domme.........and several of the things he's mentioned.......contracts.....being spanked (i think it was him talking about this in another thread)........these are definitely bdsm related.......he may not call it bdsm.......or call his mommy a Domme.......but it is what he has described........they are practicing something called "power exchange" also a bdsm term....

and always remember that

She's just his Mommy... in the most literal sense you could imagine. He is treated like a complete child all the time.

assuming he is over the age of 18....he is an adult and no ammount of roleplay or contracts or rule making can change that.....

and believe me.......a Dominant / submissive lifestyle isn't a fetish...........the fetish is the object a person is fixated on...such as diapers or leather or chains....or the way i understand it....maybe even being "Dommed around" but a lifestyle is all encompasing and way more then a sexual fascination.......it includes cleaning the toilet, paying the bills, buying the groceries, earning a living, and getting the oil changed on the car....everyday activities that are done following a pre determined set of rules decided by the Dom/me and may or may not include input from the submissive....

Baby Thorp may have agreed to being "baby" to his "mommy"......and that is his decision.....my input was to comment on whether or not it's wise to allow himself to be in the sort of situation he is in...or if anyone else is considering it.....i feel there are concerns....

i live a 24/7 Dominant / slave lifestyle.......it's never easy.....and not for everyone.....but the one thing i can count on is that my Daddy and i have agreed that i will always be in a position that would allow me to walk away at any point......its a safety net.......you can say if you love someone you don't need a safety net........but from experience i don't want to ever be in a situation where i don't have that option....

i'm not an expert in anything.......but when i see people talking about living life a certain way.....one that i see could be very damaging for anyone who choses to consider it.....i feel i need to add my 2 cents..............no one has to listen to me............but at 43 i have a little experience and genuinely care about people in the ab/dl and bdsm world ..... i don't want to close my eyes and pretend my concerns aren't there....

Well think what you want Jennie. I dont consider his mommy anything but his mommy, and BabyThorp nothing but her baby.

I wont counter argue because i'm in a really bad mood and its unfair to go off on people for stating their opinion.

-Sophie

i'm sorry Sophie...i disagree.......in my book....his mommy is definitely a Domme.........and several of the things he's mentioned.......contracts.....being spanked (i think it was him talking about this in another thread)........these are definitely bdsm related.......he may not call it bdsm.......or call his mommy a Domme.......but it is what he has described........they are practicing something called "power exchange" also a bdsm term....

and always remember that

assuming he is over the age of 18....he is an adult and no ammount of roleplay or contracts or rule making can change that.....

and believe me.......a Dominant / submissive lifestyle isn't a fetish...........the fetish is the object a person is fixated on...such as diapers or leather or chains....or the way i understand it....maybe even being "Dommed around" but a lifestyle is all encompasing and way more then a sexual fascination.......it includes cleaning the toilet, paying the bills, buying the groceries, earning a living, and getting the oil changed on the car....everyday activities that are done following a pre determined set of rules decided by the Dom/me and may or may not include input from the submissive....

Baby Thorp may have agreed to being "baby" to his "mommy"......and that is his decision.....my input was to comment on whether or not it's wise to allow himself to be in the sort of situation he is in...or if anyone else is considering it.....i feel there are concerns....

i live a 24/7 Dominant / slave lifestyle.......it's never easy.....and not for everyone.....but the one thing i can count on is that my Daddy and i have agreed that i will always be in a position that would allow me to walk away at any point......its a safety net.......you can say if you love someone you don't need a safety net........but from experience i don't want to ever be in a situation where i don't have that option....

i'm not an expert in anything.......but when i see people talking about living life a certain way.....one that i see could be very damaging for anyone who choses to consider it.....i feel i need to add my 2 cents..............no one has to listen to me............but at 43 i have a little experience and genuinely care about people in the ab/dl and bdsm world ..... i don't want to close my eyes and pretend my concerns aren't there....

i think what jenniebear is trying to get at is that relationships change or end and if this one does he will have the credit rating of a peapod living on a dungheap

DD,

How do I donate and upgrade to Baby Banker, as I'm already Verified 18+ ? It doesn't give me the option to upgrade.

~ moogle

You can make a paypal donation and I can upgrade you by hand, thanks!

and always remember that

Jennie,

When you are a hammer the whole world becomes a nail. You are obviously much more interested in bdsm, therefore the whole world looks like dommes and slaves. I happen to be a baby. I'm not an AB, just a baby. My realationship with my parent is absolutely and completely normal in every way for a parent and a baby. However if you looked at me you might think I was an adult. When my parent looks at me she sees a 2 year old. I might take this a step farther and say that when I look at your relationship it looks very much like a parent/baby relationship. That's because I'm a baby and that's how I look at these things. My mommy is NOTHING like a domme. She doesn't wear leather or use whips. No chains or stockades. Never has been, never will be. That is because she is, pure and simple, a mommy and a parent. Likewise, I'm not a slave. I don't want someone to chain me up and torture me. I don't like any of that. All I want is a loving mommy and I have one. The last point is that this isn't a "power exchange." A power exchange implies that the one without power becomes powerful and the one who had the power becomes controlled. My parent has ALWAYS been powerful. In any marriage there is a dynamic that is either explicit or implicit. The man and the women can be "equal" partners, the man can be the head of the house, or the women can be the head of the house. So should be label some of this "power exchanges?" I guess we probably would if we were heavy into bdsm. But the whole world isn't and generally the marriage dynamic isn't described in those terms. So how would I describe our relationship? I already did, we are a perfectly happy family with a mommy and a baby and very normal in EVERY sense of the word with one exception that when you looked at us you might see an adult when in fact I am 2.

I completely understand your "safety net." Under NO circumstance would I want to be without one if my domme took me to the basement hoisted me up on tippy toes hung from the ceiling and lashed me with a cat-o-nine tails. On the other hand I can't have a parent and she can't have a baby if everytime she thinks that I have been naughty to the extent that I need a spanking, I stop her and stand up and say "oh wait a minute, I really don't think I deserve and spanking and right now I'm an adult and you can't spank me." It just doesn't work that way. Have you ever seen a child about to be punished say "oh yes, you're so right mommy, please punish me." For absolute real, I would say that in probably half the times that I have been spanked I didn't feel like I deserved a spanking. When she puts me over her knee, I am so frustrated and upset because I don't think she is listening to me that I burst out bawling after the first couple of strokes. By the time it is over, I feel much better and I love her comfort afterwards. I can say catagorically that she has NEVER spanked me that I didn't need it. She is a very good parent. I trust her completely and it would be completely counter productive to have a way to extricate myself from her authority as my parent. The whole world has parents and children and I would hazard a guess that not a single child uses a "safe word" after which point the parent can no longer punish them. Children in the United States have a "safety net" called child protective services. Nothing else.

Yes we have a contract. It is for my parents protection. Should the case ever arise where I have a heart attack while over her knee, there will never be any suspicion cast on my parent because of this contract. That's what it's for...not to promote a bdsm relationship.

Jennie....the world isn't a nail.

Baby

i think what jenniebear is trying to get at is that relationships change or end and if this one does he will have the credit rating of a peapod living on a dungheap

Yes bel, very elequent. Totally wrong but really funny. From CREDIT 101 - I carry the same credit rating as my spouse and will forever until death or divorce. Furthermore even if you followed your erroneous assuption, a credit rating doesn't go down without negative events. In other words if I didn't make payments or had too much credit, etc. None of that can happen. NO credit is completely different than BAD credit.

I'm not worried. I have the best parent in the world.

Baby

No Thorp...it isn't a Nail

my Daddy has never touched me with a whip...or anything else for that matter ..other then His hand to spank my ass......do i enjoy those kinds of things.....yes......but they are not a part of my current relationship and never have been......my Daddy is a Dominant...not a bdsm Master......anyone who isn't a part of the bdsm world tends to see to see it all in one color......but actually it's very much like ab/dl..........it takes millions of shapes and forms.

this is a definition from wikipedia.....maybe not the best i've come across but it's basic and explains exactly what power exchange is.........

In BDSM, the term power exchange refers to a relationship or activity in which the submissive partner exchanges his or her authority to make decisions for the dominant partner's agreement to take responsibility for the submissive's happiness and health. This can occur for any duration, according to the agreement of the participants, ranging from a single scene, to a proscribed period of hours, days or weeks, to a 24 hour a day agreement with no termination date.

On a psychological level, much BDSM "play" involves power and dominance, in particular power exchange, with one person willingly handing over personal autonomy. This can range from addressing another person as "master" or "mistress" for a ten-minute scene, to a witnessed, formal collaring with a lifelong agreement which micro-manages the submissive's life.

you can say the life style you've chosen isn't called by this name......but if you look at the above description i'd be curious to know what in the definition you are able to deny....to me a Daddy/baby or Mommy/baby is in all ways the total picture of power exchange....and believe me....i live it every day and night......my credit card may not be controlled by Daddy.......but my actions and daily life are very much controlled and directed by Him........and W/we also have a contract.......and in that contract it states that i am allowed to give respectful input on all manners but Daddy's decision is final..........it also states that i will have control over my own finances with Daddy's direct overseeing of it......if i wish to spend money on anything i have to ask Daddy's permission ....... so when i decided to become a "Baby Banker" it was with solely with Daddy's permission...infact He buys all my baby items....diapers....clothing etc....and He monitors my activities on the internet including reading many of my posts. (i'll prolly even get a talking to for being so passionate about this post...as He thinks i put too much effort into some things here at DD)

another concern i'd point out is that Daddy doesn't make major decisions about my life without my input or knowledge.......because no matter how much i trust Him...things in life happen......you yourself said it.......you have a contract incase you die of a heart attack over your mommy's lap....what if god forbid something happened to your mommy......it doesn't sound like you know all the things she has in place ....

this doesn't sound like a responsible place for anyone to be....

As for safe words......safe words are not used in punishment....you can bet i've experimented to find out.....safe words however are for scenes which a Dom/me may have begun to cross the line a submissive has drawn.......not when it comes to day to day life and experiences....

i describe myself as a bdsm slave/little girl.......it's the best description of my lifestyle for me........but from the description of your lifestyle i don't imagine we are all that different.......still i don't mean to insist you call yourself anything but what you see yourself as..........

my original post was basically to comment on my concern for anyone who gives over their power this way.....especially financially and identification wise.........i don't know your age or experience level.......but what i see on this site are many young people searching to find their place in a very strange alternative world ......it's not always easy to find your way safely in a world based on an alternative lifestyle.....i expressed my opnion on your choices because while no matter how intriguing it may sound to have a relationship as you describe yours..........it doesn't come easy......and it takes enormous effort and thought and trust.......and finding the exact person you can trust!

and my final point is.......no matter how you and your mommy view yourselves in your life........it remains that to the rest of the world that in all manners you are an adult....and nothing you do or say or wish for can change that......if you have someone you trust so thoroughly.......my congratulations to you.....it doesn't happen as often as it should in this world.......and if you have it you must recognize how lucky you are..........so many people desire what you have.............

i just don't think it comes easy..... i personally feel it becomes a responsibility to share a realistic view...... a safe and down to earth discussion of things....how they are what they are....why they were able to become what they are.......and the responsible manner in which you came to be there.....

you can say the life style you've chosen isn't called by this name......but if you look at the above description i'd be curious to know what in the definition you are able to deny....

You definition starts out "In BDSM." I/we aren't. This negates the whole definition. Second part is the submissive party becoming dominant. If you knew my mommy you would know that she is anything but submissive. Always has been. Shot down twice. Sorry.

I think what you are trying to say is that some of your experience is the same as my experience. I absolutely agree. But your description of it as "power exchange" is purely from a BDSM point of view. If you are a hammer the whole world is a nail.

Are you actually more baby than BDSM then? Or sort of a mix of both? How does that work?

Baby

lol........one or two words do not necessarily negate a whole concept.......and i know it's bdsm terminology......i stated that it was......and i also realize you do not consider yourself a member of the bdsm community.......i asked you......how your relationship differs from this definition.......not if it describes who you are........

and i'm definitely missing the part where it says anything about your mommy being a dominant......

In BDSM, the term power exchange refers to a relationship or activity in which the submissive partner exchanges his or her authority to make decisions for the dominant partner's agreement to take responsibility for the submissive's happiness and health. This can occur for any duration, according to the agreement of the participants, ranging from a single scene, to a proscribed period of hours, days or weeks, to a 24 hour a day agreement with no termination date.

this first part is saying that the submissive agrees for the Dominant partner to take on the responsibility for the their healh and happiness.......

On a psychological level, much BDSM "play" involves power and dominance, in particular power exchange, with one person willingly handing over personal autonomy. This can range from addressing another person as "master" or "mistress" for a ten-minute scene, to a witnessed, formal collaring with a lifelong agreement which micro-manages the submissive's life.

this second part says that a lot of bdsm play involves one person no longer being responsible for themself....because that responsibility has become the Dominant persons role....

if you are truely curious and want to be better informed in order to argue with me check out the whole source and look up definitions ;)

you can hammer the nail all ya want...but i try to be informed about all aspects of both the ab/dl and bdsm communities as i am a part of each.......experienced in both ......and knowledgeable to some degree about most things that interest me....

as for your question.....

i am neither more of either one but a share of both......

i have been a DL for most of my life....

unaware of the ab world but a thumbsucker and paci user with diapers since i was prolly 10ish

i joined the internet world when i was in my early 30's an learned right away what an ab was and began to identify with that side of me

about 3 years later i began investigating the bdsm world........i've always been a "little" in the bdsm world......

i've been with my current DaddyDom for 4 1/2 years. i have never been slave for anyone besides Daddy.....i am His "baby" always as well as His slave....i wear when i wish to wear but find that my little side is sated from just being Daddy's baby 24/7 with or without diapers. In O/our home being slave means basically being subserviant to Daddy...and being Daddy means taking care of baby.....ensuring that O/our life is going as best it can in all ways at all times.....

i will never claim O/our life is perfect or easy.....infact right now it's difficult and hard and draining.......but i always know He has my best interest at heart and i can feel secure knowing He is there to see to that.....

Second part is the submissive party becoming dominant. If you knew my mommy you would know that she is anything but submissive. Always has been. Shot down twice. Sorry.

Ok. I currently haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about, a submissive becoming dominant? Where in Holy Nature does it say that?

You definition starts out "In BDSM." I/we aren't. This negates the whole definition.

Actually, a [mommy|daddy]/baby relationship is very much a BDSM relationship, afterall, it has to do with both control and discipline, two of the defining aspects of a BDSM relationship. We know not all aspects are needed to consider a relationship to be BDSM, since Sadism and Masochism can be left out at will, as can Bondage. Actually, the only thing that is common to all BDSM relationships, as far as I know, is that one person is in control and the other has to listen to the other or undergo his or her whims. Sound familiar? Of course it does. Power exchange is not only at the basis of BDSM fantasies, it also lies at the basis of many AB fantasies.

The relationship you share most definitely is a BDSM relationship.

I just sent one via amazon.

I would have sent one a long time ago but I changed my credit card number because of a card loss. I had to change the account around

Things are tight again this month; pay site and ad sales are down, server costs are up. Could use a few new supporters this month if anyone can help! The Tube script is eating bandwidth and may have to go if we can't cover costs. As always, the easiest way to support us is to upgrade to a Baby Banker:

1) Access to all boards and the chat room.

2) Upgraded mail (Save up to 100 messages, shorter mail waiting period.)

3) Upgraded IM/PM (Can mass Pm up to 10 of your friends.)

4) A Special User Group Icon (See Below)

5) My thanks and appreciation!

Become a a_banker.jpg today and help support the dailydiapers community!

Go here to Upgrade: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...&CODE=index

Or you can send PayPal donations to dailydi@dailydiapers.com

Or make a 100% private and secure donation through Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/paypage/P32E1NG5T8YH70

Or join one of our partner photo sites and we earn a commission: http://www.dailydiapers.com/content/photosite.html

or Buy Diapers from one of our partners:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/o/ecnadmedia-20

XP medical: http://www.xpmedical.com/id.html