gbw_dl

ABDL Where is the Majority?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What Country Do You Live In?

• U.S.A
    • England
    • Canada... Eh?
    • Other?

i was at work today, and was thinking about where the majority of abdls live? and it got me thinking, i read alot here in post where people refer to diapers in england as nappies, and here in the states we call em diapers. so i was just curios and i thought this would be a fun topic,

I kick it off as, USA

Well, it's almost expected that there would be more Americans as the US is a lot bigger than the UK. But, I would say a majority of the people on here or either form the US or the UK. I'm sure there are others from other parts of Europe, maybe South America, Africa, Asia, surely at least a few from Australia, and English-speaking Japanese citizens.

I would think, given that for most of us it's something we do for reasons we don't really understand, that the actual percentage of ab's would be pretty consistent in most countries around the world. However, the percentage of ab's from one country on THIS site probably leans heavily towards the US because of the population size, and because it's in English, would appeal mostly to English-speaking Western countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia ...

Texan Native but currently in Florida, USA

Also, as stated above, there might infact be more abdl's in japan than any other country because of the fact that diapers are more publically accepted as well as other fetishes. However, not many on this site because this is an English site.

Well, it's almost expected that there would be more Americans as the US is a lot bigger than the UK. But, I would say a majority of the people on here or either form the US or the UK. I'm sure there are others from other parts of Europe, maybe South America, Africa, Asia, surely at least a few from Australia, and English-speaking Japanese citizens.

That's true,

There are actually a few German language AB/DL sites too.

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

The whole .com thing does refer to mostly Americans... other countries have their own endings. .jp .co .uk so forth. This site is going to be mostly USA. If it were written in Japanese... i think Japan would have the majority.

Michi, USA

-Sophie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...