LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

-urgent-ouch, This F*&#ing Hurts... Help!

I believe this is an apropriate place for this.

I just got a new job and i am running back and forth on my feet for 4 - 9 hours a day 5 days a week, well, i start to get sweaty, and my ass is getting rashes, or chapped, whatever the hell it is it really hurts, im not wearing diapers of course because im at work, but i have been putting baby powder on my behind everday before work after i get out of the shower, and it works fine, but it seems as soon as i get home and get in confortable clothing that is when i feel the rash, i know that best remidy would have to be diaper rash cream, but, i would like to have something that my parents dont think twice about.(they are the ones who buy me baby powder)

but if i could get some suggestions for what to use, i will gladly accept all input.

p.s. if diaper cream really is the best way, i am sure i can hide it. and how much does it cost (in USD plz)

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Well it all depends on your body chemistry. I myself break out if I DO use baby powder with cornstarch, but that just may be me as I said. Personally, I find that over time I have become allergic to any and all Detergent that has any dyes and fragrance, so as such my wife buys the dye free kind. Also I am extremely allergic to dryer sheets. All the things I mentioned above happen only were I sweat, so you might want to give a test on your laundry first. Also check at the version of underwear you wear, boxers will let alittle more air flow around.

Congratulations on busting your butt at work though (no pun intended), getting rarer and rarer these days. The air out thing is always a great option. Hope things work out for you.

Get a can of Lotrimin anti-fiungla spray.

It works!

I believe this is an apropriate place for this.

I just got a new job and i am running back and forth on my feet for 4 - 9 hours a day 5 days a week, well, i start to get sweaty, and my ass is getting rashes, or chapped, whatever the hell it is it really hurts, im not wearing diapers of course because im at work, but i have been putting baby powder on my behind everday before work after i get out of the shower, and it works fine, but it seems as soon as i get home and get in confortable clothing that is when i feel the rash, i know that best remidy would have to be diaper rash cream, but, i would like to have something that my parents dont think twice about.(they are the ones who buy me baby powder)

but if i could get some suggestions for what to use, i will gladly accept all input.

p.s. if diaper cream really is the best way, i am sure i can hide it. and how much does it cost (in USD plz)

Thanks