LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Problem..

Guest Relaxx422

Guest Relaxx422

My real mom wants to know wtf is going on in my head, Am i crazy, am i insecure all that crazyness. And we did this whole psychiatrist thing along time ago when i was 13 now i'm 18 and she found some stuff again... She gets smarter and smarter and just more snoopier. For 5 years i just said i dont know, i dont want to talk about it.. Blah blah the same everyone would say under pressure and pure heart pounding nervousness.

Now i'm thinking i might just state i have a personal bedwetting problem and i didnt want to tell them about it because i know she would tell the whole family so i "handled" things myself but since she is being soo "concerned" about it i guess i'ma have to let some story out and thats the best i got...

Really i cant think of anything else.. Can anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...

if you lie she'll take you to the doctor. i'd say take her to understandinginfantilism.org and let her read the whole site. if all else fails, thee her its your private life, just like she has a private life and its your business. ask her if she'd rather you be gay and see what she says :)

Just cool it for a little while, if you have a car stash your stuff in there, and wear only now and then when you can, if you don't have a car find someplace to hide your stash like in the basement, if you have one or in the garage.

It probably won't be long untill your on your own, and then you can do anything that you want, untill then just cool it.

If you can find another DL near you maybe you could just hang out with them for a little while, and have some diaper fun.

If you lived in my area I would let you hide your stuff, and stop by now and then to have some diaper time, I'm sure you could find someone in your area you could get to know (and trust) with that part of your life.

See if you can find someone in your area(who you can trust) to hide your stuff, and let you have some diaper fun away from home.

If you lived in my area I would help, or anyone who is having problems like this.

• 2 weeks later...

my mom was the same way

and even with spine trouble witch couses me troule at night some times

she still thinks bad of wearing diapers even for that

so if you have a place u can lock it up that she cant get in use that try the websight

if that dose not work just keep it at some one you can trust place or locked up till you

can get out on your own

for me my mom will never understand or put up with it when im aroud her

but dont give up hope you will be able to do as you please soon enuff just hang in there

pm me if you like to talk and i can tell you more about what i went though

your the fist person i met thats in the same spot i was in just 7 yrs ago

doorset

For people who don't enjoy our passion for wearing diapers, they will never understand. Sorry it has to be that way, but that's life! The best you can hope for is to eventually find a place of your own. Look forward to that. Hiding diapers isn't easy. I wish you best of luck, but I can't say you'll ever make anyone understand...except for those of us who share your interest.

Baby June 7/5/2008

My real mom wants to know wtf is going on in my head, Am i crazy, am i insecure all that crazyness. And we did this whole psychiatrist thing along time ago when i was 13 now i'm 18 and she found some stuff again... She gets smarter and smarter and just more snoopier. For 5 years i just said i dont know, i dont want to talk about it.. Blah blah the same everyone would say under pressure and pure heart pounding nervousness.

Now i'm thinking i might just state i have a personal bedwetting problem and i didnt want to tell them about it because i know she would tell the whole family so i "handled" things myself but since she is being soo "concerned" about it i guess i'ma have to let some story out and thats the best i got...

I would either talk to my mother like a calm and rational person

Have a 3rd party who is on your side explain it too her

Or just leave your house as soon as you have money to move out

Be careful about lying it could only get worse

I'm really glad I found your post. I was going to reply to it last week, but couldn't log it.

I think it's really sad that you have this problem, and that dl have to hide their stuff like you're doing something illegal. I agree with the other poster who said you could be doing worse things. Your mom needs to get a life and stay out of yours. I know how embarrassing wetting is, that's why I don't tell people about it, but I agree it would be better for you do something about it than nothing, no matter what she says.

• 2 weeks later...

It's your mom that needs the shrink...If she wants to drag you there, it's up to you if you go...but if you go to a good one you will probably find yourself talking about how to deal with your mom and possibly how to communicate with her on this and other important subjects. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, and a really good shrink will get the communication going. She may be worried that you have a serious medical problem, and communicating to her that you simply have a kink may help her stop worrying. She may also be worried that you have a drug problem. Re-assuring her that you are in fact OK, in spite of your diaper activities is a reasonable goal.

If you don't go the shrink route be honest and tell her that you are attracted to diapers, but you don't really want to talk with her about it, any more than she is willing to talk to you about what happens with your father in the bedroom, for the same reasons. Also let her know that your attraction for diapers doesn't make you *not* attracted to the opposite sex, it is kind of an independent thing. She may also be worried that you are attracted to children...re-assure her that AB/DL isn't about that at all.

Bitter Grey's site isn't bad...but if your mom is a good snoop, she will also find this post. If so, or if you decide to show it to her, then she should know that the DSM-IV [what all reputable professional shrinks use] discussion of paraphilias (such as cross-dressing, ladies shoes, etc, and of course, diapers) says that unless the paraphilia is causing harm to you or others or interfering with functioning, then no treatment is indicated. That is, if your fetish is private, and not consuming your life (i.e. dropping out of school for it), then the fetish itself isn't the problem and isn't treatable.

The fact is, your head is wired for you to need and want diapers from time to time, and the psychologists and psychiatrists have all accepted that...yes, it is a little strange, but strangeness by itself isn't something to treat, any more than being gay is.

Now, you do live in your mother's house, so you both have to accept some boundaries. On your mother's part, this snooping is insane. She does not have the right to look in on your sexuality like that. You may have to leave the house to stop it. On your part, it is reasonable for your mother to demand that you keep your diapers private, especially from her. That is, just as you do a certain amount of housework, she can reasonably ask you to keep your room from smelling by disposing of your used diapers effectively (or washing your own cloth diapers), washing your damp clothes promptly, to not wear around her, and, to keep your supplies in your car or another private space, such as an innocuously marked box marked "Laundry".

Beyond that, you are 18, and need to get on with the rest of your life, meaning finish up high school, get a college degree, a decent job, a lover, all those things that grown-up adults need to do. It will help you immensly to be focused on those things most of the time, and visibly making progress.

• 6 months later...

If you really are 18 tell her to mind her own business.

She'll take that as an indication that he no longer wishes to live in her house if she's even a partly proactive parent, so that might not be a wonderful idea.

The simple solution is telling her the truth. Don't say "It could be worse. I could be gay" unless you know your mother to be insanely socially conservative and not have any gay friends because, frankly, that's flat-out insulting to gay people. However, "it could be worse and I could be doing drugs" might work better in your favor. The fact is that you need to judge for yourself how in-key, easygoing, and hands-off your mom is about letting you do your own thing and therefore decide whether she can take the information. It's up to you.

But don't lie and don't offend her. Neither of those will benefit you or her.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a tricky situation.

I'm 29 and still live at home. I do not wear round my family as I do not think they need to know nor do I want them to know.

If they found out, i'd put it down to stress from work. As you're still at the age where your parent(s) have some say in your life, I would not advise saying it's a problem.

Here's what i'd do:

You can explain it in a way using sexual orientation. ''You know there's straight and gay people? Well, there's also people who like wearing and using Diapers. I am one of them''. Then take her to a website or something so she understands it and realises it's more common than she thought...

If she asks why you like them, say you remember wearing them as a young kid and still like them.

It could work. Then again, it could make things worse.

i say this to a lot of people, cause i think a lot of people need to hear it.

at 18, or any age over 18, you are an adult, being an adult means learning there is an appropriate time and place to engage in behaviors, and it means learning that you can't always get what you want, and maybe you just need to NOT wear diapers until you move out.

Welcome to learning to control our desires/wants/needs until its appropriate and feasable to engage in them.

i say this to a lot of people, cause i think a lot of people need to hear it.

at 18, or any age over 18, you are an adult, being an adult means learning there is an appropriate time and place to engage in behaviors, and it means learning that you can't always get what you want, and maybe you just need to NOT wear diapers until you move out.

Welcome to learning to control our desires/wants/needs until its appropriate and feasable to engage in them.

he's not engaging in behavior, we're not talking about him wearing around his mom. His mom is rummaging through his stuff and then confronting him about it. Me personally I'd go to a headshop and buy a brand new bong, then hide it where I keep my stash. When she asks "what's this?" tell her "now diapers aren't as big a concern huh! You want to know about me ask me don't just search through my shit."

the point i'm making is, he lives at his mothers house, under her rules, unless he signs a lease agreement and pays rent in which case she becomes his landlord and he has certain laws that protect her from enterting his room, then she can go into any room she wants..

all i was saying was,, just dont have diapers in the house. Just dont wear them until you have your own place and privacy and can set down your own ground rules.

I liketo drink, but the people i live with dont drink, so alas, we dont drink in the house, we dont even bring alcohol home. . . its called being an adult and making compromises.

he's not engaging in behavior, we're not talking about him wearing around his mom. His mom is rummaging through his stuff and then confronting him about it. Me personally I'd go to a headshop and buy a brand new bong, then hide it where I keep my stash. When she asks "what's this?" tell her "now diapers aren't as big a concern huh! You want to know about me ask me don't just search through my shit."

What a great idea for him!

... as long as he doesn't mind living on the street after she kicks him out.

• 3 weeks later...

you need to start peeing the bed every night and request a plastic bed spread because of it. This would ultimately lead to you requiring diapers on a nightly basis. She will probably take you to the doctor but that isn't 100% guaranteed, and then if you see a urologist as a followup your screwed.

you need to just be honest.

"mom i like wearing them, i don't expect you to understand, heck i don;t even understand the whole 'why'. I just know that when i am in them, i feel at peace and secure. The feeling of them takes me to a place when nothing was expected of me. all the stress from (work, life, you) needs and outlet. and diapers are way bettr than getting drunk or high. I am not hurting anybody or anything"

I am 31, share a house with my mom, she has known almost 13 years..... infact the first night i bought diapers, i told her flat out "mom I like wearing adult diapers and then showed her" i was 18 and it was towards the end of my senior year in high school.

• 2 months later...

Accept her insistence to see a shrink, you never know, you might have extra baggage anyway, and if she's willing to shell out those kind of bucks, she does care. You know you aren't crazy and the head-doctor will tell her as much.

Offer to pay rent if you don't already. If you're a functioning member of society, your parents generally don't mind as much that you have a personal life.

Explain that you will be discreet as long as she isn't trying to pry. You won't hide things in your own space, and if she doesn't want to know about it, she doesn't have to go there.

• 2 months later...

I took it that she found ur stash when u were 13. I'd talk to her honestly. For me it was a sress relief thing & a sex thing. I'd leave the sex part out of the talk lol. If she asks stress from what..I'd say work & u snooping. The no drug thing would be good to add in.

• 2 months later...

I'd say if ur mom's anything like mine, don't tell her until well after u r out on ur own, it'll prolly mean giving up ur diapers, but if it means less of a chance of a conflict it may b neccessary.

after my mom found my stash, I tried to surpress the thoughts but that didn't work nd it drove me into a deeper depression, and i didn't think i could tell a pshrink.

I've denied myself diapers for soem five yrs....i had to get that security thru stories--found some gr8 ones out there by a member here...dunno if they're on here tho found em on another site, and now that im here, i can do roleplays, and use that as an outlet

ik what works for me more than likely not work 4 u, but u may want 2 give it a shot

another thing, do u have ur own computer??? if so, password protect it and make sure u make it tough....also don't keep ur cookies and dont favorite the site and put the password protect on the screensaver too, and set it for like 2min

unless ur moms a computer whiz u should b safe from simple snooping....if she's got a nerd on call, tho idk...

@singner....dude ur siggy's driving me even more paranoid....lol....im paranoid enuf as it is being part russian!!! lol jk (i have a mooole)