LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Mom Wants Me To Be Weaned Of Diapers

<_< i am currently an ab/dl and i luv to wear diapers when im scared or feeling left out its sumthing ive replaced with drugs instead of doing drugs i want to wear my real mom knows about this and wants me out ob diapies for good but i dont want to ive had a pretty nasty life which is why i did drugs in the first place now instead i wear and want to act like a baby she says i want have a gf until i get off them aparantly she knows the girl the wants to date me not trying to sound paranoid but shouldnt the lady except me for me and try to give me sum comfort instead of saying im not dating him until he is normal? neways i am looking for a gf i go to church regularly and im getting my life in order but i dont think ill ever want to give up diapers or wanting attention or wanting to be a baby again so my question is what should i do or say to my mom and nebody out there that likes me but doesnt understand i need luv to? -_-

<_< i am currently an ab/dl and i luv to wear diapers when im scared or feeling left out its sumthing ive replaced with drugs instead of doing drugs i want to wear my real mom knows about this and wants me out ob diapies for good but i dont want to ive had a pretty nasty life which is why i did drugs in the first place now instead i wear and want to act like a baby she says i want have a gf until i get off them aparantly she knows the girl the wants to date me not trying to sound paranoid but shouldnt the lady except me for me and try to give me sum comfort instead of saying im not dating him until he is normal? neways i am looking for a gf i go to church regularly and im getting my life in order but i dont think ill ever want to give up diapers or wanting attention or wanting to be a baby again so my question is what should i do or say to my mom and nebody out there that likes me but doesnt understand i need luv to? -_-

You might visit Kathi Stringer's site: toddlertime.com/, and get some print-outs of some of the material found there. Show them to your mum. It may help.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

To be honest ( unless you still live at home and if you do then move out) it is none of your mums bussiness.

Why do you feel you need her blessing for all that you are?

Mal.

uuuuuhhhhhhhh ......... maybe it's me ....... but don't y'all think there's some bigger issues here .....??

Of course there are, dillweed. Uh...uhuhuhhuh. Settle down, Beavis!!! What's wrong with you? Eh, heh, heh. *Smack*

Seriously, now. There are bigger issues which concern all of us. And, I think that through careful evaluation of our community's concerns (which we attempt to address here in this forum), we just might, might mind you, find the some of the answers we all seek.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

If you dont live in your mother's house, its not really her business whether or not you wear diapers. Theres alot worse things that an individual could be doing to gain security/

relaxation/whatever, as you post indicates you know personally. Wearing diapers doesnt hurt anyone, and its most definitely NOT illegal. As such, do what you feel is best for you.

As far as the girlfriend aspect, be as up front with her as you can be about your diaper wearing and your desires. It is a sad fact many of us have faced that she may reject you because you wear diapers or have the AB feelings that you do. Honestly, it may seem like we have a big community, but in the overall scheme of things we're rather small. Like most "fetishes" (please lets not get into the fetish v. lifestyle argument....I'm talking from the viewpoint of outside our community) people who do not engage in them very rarely enjoy or understand them. As a result, they shy away from being attached to people who DO engage in them, at least for longterm personal relationships. Dont ask me why....I'm not a shrink. But that is an aspect you will have to reconcile for yourself, as we all have to.

Ultimately, unless you are living in your mother's house or she is supporting you financially, she has no right to demand that you quit wearing diapers. I know it may cause ill will in your family, but do what is right for you, and tell her to bugger off.

Wish you the best of luck!

thats freakin hilarious i laughed pretty hard at that. I have had a talk like this one with my own parents actualy just my dad he wanted to know if it was something i could stop or grow out of would i get tired of it could i only do it once in a great while progressivy stop all together or if i could put my interest in somethin else instead after i said no over and over to each endless question bout getting off it he finally got the point and just said i better do a good job keepin it to myself then. My mom has just said she has no interest in knowing anything about it . She basically just still pretends i'm normal my point is that if you tell them it is permanent and unchangeable you'll prob have to say it a few times before they get the point

Parents. What do they know? It's too bad there is no definitive manual that can be issued to them on "How To Raise Your Child", every time one is born. I suppose the complexities involved with each individual child would make the writing an impossible task. Ergo, no manual. Many have tried to write it. Many have failed. Only God knows. And for some damn reason, God don't want to share the information. Maybe, God feels this world of ours would be a boring place, if we all turned out the same. Come to think of it, God is probably right. So, vive le difference! That has no bearing on our immediate concerns, I realize. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

First, sorry for saying this, but proper punctuation and paragraphing is sorely needed. Much easier to read a post that way. Second, as others here have pointed out, if you don`t live at your mom`s place, if you don`t get any financial support from her, she really doesn`t have any say in what you choose to use as a comfort blanket. Even if you still live at home, she should at least praise your lord, that you have given up drugs as a form of escape, and instead opted for the much healthier road of infantilism. Try to make her realize that.

Regarding wanting to date a girl from your church, what can I say? This is the harsh reality,but the chances are that she will most likely reject further advances as soon as you tell her about the infantilism. And considering that she most likely, as a religious individual, is letting dogma and commandments greatly restrict the multiple ways of viewing the world, truth, meaning, and humanity, chances for a positive attitude towards the fetish, is even less.

But hey, it`s not all black, maybe she will be sympathetic? You never know, judging by the good portion of AB-couples out there, it certainly isn`t an impossibility. Wish you good luck with your endeavours! :beer:

I don't think you can make a blanket statement that religious individuals aren't going to be as accepting of infantilism. The most accepting person I ever told was extremely religious. She accepted me for who I was and was more than willing to wear them herself. But I've always kept my diapers in private. I think that generally more people will accept your diapers if you have a bond first. If the first thing a person knows about you is diapers, they're already thinking you're a little weird.

I don't think you can make a blanket statement that religious individuals aren't going to be as accepting of infantilism. The most accepting person I ever told was extremely religious. She accepted me for who I was and was more than willing to wear them herself. But I've always kept my diapers in private. I think that generally more people will accept your diapers if you have a bond first. If the first thing a person knows about you is diapers, they're already thinking you're a little weird.

Although I'd really like to agree with you on this WDCA, I can't. Although many religious people I know are truly good people, most are not anywhere near open to the wider world of sexuality. My own mother is a perfect example of this. She has made huge strides as far as her own spirituality has gone in the last many years, but the fact that I'm bi, and generally prefer men still sends her into conniptions. I haven't told her about my diaper interests, as I am reasonably sure she knows anyway, but I'm engaging in a "She doesnt ask, I dont tell" policy right now, especially since I'm not living at home.

Regardless, I'm digressing. In my experience, if someone is devoutly religious, they tend to be less open to various ways of looking at the world. This is especially true when it comes to sexuality. The whole "The Bible says One Man, One Woman, bound at the hip, Missionary Style" type mindset. Anything else is the work of the Devil. There are some religions that arn't that way, but most of them are. It basically comes down to individual interpretation. There will be some people of all beliefs that will be open, but especially in a conservative protestant christian (I'm making an assumption about your church here, please correct me if I'm wrong) environment, sexual tolerance is generally at a low ebb.

I personally think they should mind their own business, and their obsession with sex says something about their own minds, but again I digress.

As I said before, just make the decision thats best for you, both mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Your profile says you're 21. . What kind of 'drug addiction' can you get into in such young years?

So you gave up smoking pot -- great. It's not a drug addiction.

Its hard to want to be a baby, but then have to have BALLS/COJONES to tell someone that this is what you want, and this is what you choose.

At some point in your life, you have to take the reigns. Taking sole control and responsibility is a scary thing, especially when you're not used to saying 'no' to someone who you couldn't previously get away with saying 'no' to. Believe me, we've all been there.

I understand your mother's wishes to help you lead a simple, boring life: Work hard, goto church, meet a girl who will make nice babies, settling down and all that noise.

I say fuck that noise!

You're old enough, it's YOUR life. What do you want to do with it? What do you want FROM it? Make a list if you have to -- decide what it is that you want for YOU, because what someone else wants for you is probably at odds.

thanks for all da coments but number one i was addicted to hard stuff and yes i smoke pot now to curve my other addictions and being a baby curves the rest its my life many of yall are right and i thank yall for yalls input i wanna be a baby boy and thats that thanks for da advise

(snip)

Regardless, I'm digressing. In my experience, if someone is devoutly religious, they tend to be less open to various ways of looking at the world. This is especially true when it comes to sexuality.

(snip)

So far, so good...but it's also true that the most conservative sects are famous for the wildest abandon, because the rules are so strict, they go nuts when they are released.

Gobo, go find you some unitarians...they are the most open-minded about these things.

Dill Pickle

I have to disagree on your stereotype of Christians. I am a southern Baptist and so is my wife. I told her before I ever proposed and she accepted my lifestyle. I know hundreds of "conservative Christians" and I have heard maybe 5 anti-alternative lifestyle comments from any of them which is even better than what worldly people have said in my presence. We are taught to not hate and to love one another. I think your stereotype is based on extremists who don't follow the Word. Because they stick out and speak the loudest and angriest you assume that is the truth. It is just like the 24/7 lifestyle adult babies who go on TV and are the loudest. Then everyone on the outside assumes we are all like them, when in reality the 24/7 lifestylers are a minority in our community. I would not give any generalizations on any lifestyle or religions, it just isn't wise because they are usually false. I do get that you say that might not be so in his instance, but you overshadow it with a generalization.

SDB

SDB, I would love to agree with you, but I have several friends who were sons or daughters of extremely conservative Christians who have no or minimal contact (i.e. the once a year birthday/Christmas/Easter card or occaisional phone conversation) with thier parents because they outed themselves or their sexual orientation or likes. Admittedly, most of them are gay, and I dont know if that would make a difference. I have been told point blank by a former friend of mine that I am going to hell because I dont follow the "normal" lifestyle path (It also doesnt help I'm a Catholic). I'm not trying to be intolerant....I'm speaking from my own experience and the experience of people I know personally.

At the same time I know plenty of conservative Christians who ARE good, down to earth, spiritual people who try to live as Christ taught. Most are generally good people, but for whatever reason (in my own experience....it can be different for everyone) "abnormal" sexuality tends to tie the MAJORITY (not all by any means) up in knots. Trust me, I am not trying to bash Christians or any religious sect....everyone has their own beliefs, and are entitled to them.

I'll never get you people who feel compelled to tell your mums that you want to be adult babies.

Assuming you wear diapers mainly for sexual satisfaction, I have to ask: why did you want your mother to know how you like to be fucked? I mean, jeezus. Maybe it's me. Maybe you're supposed to share sexual deviances with your mother and I'm the big freak. I dunno. Anyway, she knows. Which either means you told her or you were careless enough to get caught. Both are things that shouldn't happen, especially with your mother.

I'm guessing you haven't moved out. You really should. Especially when you're a huge perv occupying the far end of the perv-o-meter like the rest of us. "But it's harmless!" you say, "It's just a harmless form of expression!" No it is not. All fetishes, when practiced responsibly, are harmless. Rape scenes between two consenting adults with good communication skills are just as harmless as a grown man wearing a diaper. Diapers are physically harmless, yes. But socially and psychologically, they are not. They are one GIANT MIND FUCK. And many ABs would do well to remember that before they go to family reunions decked out in diapers. There are not just your feelings to take into account here.

I like to think of fetishes and the warped world of kink as subversive sex. A way to pleasure ourselves with the concepts and forces that - at one time - terrified, oppressed and traumatized us. There are many psychological issues wrapped up in subversive sex. And you are being way to naive when you expect people to ignore that. If diapers were an everyday thing then it wouldn't get my rocks off, I'm guessing it wouldn't get your rocks off either. One of the main reasons why everyone likes diapers is because society forced us out of them. It is taboo. Your expectation to be accepted by the same society whose repression of diapers (most likely) spawned your desire to be diapered is ridiculous and self-centered.

Like it or not, your "innocent" love of diapers is found to be disturbing by mainstream standards, which is precisely why you like it (probably). So remember that. And not just you, many Adult Babies forget or ignore this. Remember that your kink touches a nerve with many people. And if you are not sensitive to their feelings then why the fuck should they be sensitive with yours?

But it sounds like your life is fucked up. If you have real issues to address, address them. I bet you are using diapers as a form of escapism, like you did with drugs. Stop trying to escape to a better, kinder fantasy world and get down to business in the real one. Work out your problems. Articulate your goals and plan for them accordingly. Remember that sexy-diaper time should be one pleasure amongst many and not devour your entire existence.

Keep your mum out of your sex life. If you can't keep her out because she lives with you, move. And next time there's a girl you have an interest in approach the subject of wanting to be diapered delicately. With time and patience, people can learn to accept and even enjoy things they once found disturbing.

Just some tough love from Mean Mommy.

I'll never get you people who feel compelled to tell your mums that you want to be adult babies.

Assuming you wear diapers mainly for sexual satisfaction, I have to ask: why did you want your mother to know how you like to be fucked? I mean, jeezus. Maybe it's me. Maybe you're supposed to share sexual deviances with your mother and I'm the big freak. I dunno. Anyway, she knows. Which either means you told her or you were careless enough to get caught. Both are things that shouldn't happen, especially with your mother.

I'm guessing you haven't moved out. You really should. Especially when you're a huge perv occupying the far end of the perv-o-meter like the rest of us. "But it's harmless!" you say, "It's just a harmless form of expression!" No it is not. All fetishes, when practiced responsibly, are harmless. Rape scenes between two consenting adults with good communication skills are just as harmless as a grown man wearing a diaper. Diapers are physically harmless, yes. But socially and psychologically, they are not. They are one GIANT MIND FUCK. And many ABs would do well to remember that before they go to family reunions decked out in diapers. There are not just your feelings to take into account here.

I like to think of fetishes and the warped world of kink as subversive sex. A way to pleasure ourselves with the concepts and forces that - at one time - terrified, oppressed and traumatized us. There are many psychological issues wrapped up in subversive sex. And you are being way to naive when you expect people to ignore that. If diapers were an everyday thing then it wouldn't get my rocks off, I'm guessing it wouldn't get your rocks off either. One of the main reasons why everyone likes diapers is because society forced us out of them. It is taboo. Your expectation to be accepted by the same society whose repression of diapers (most likely) spawned your desire to be diapered is ridiculous and self-centered.

Like it or not, your "innocent" love of diapers is found to be disturbing by mainstream standards, which is precisely why you like it (probably). So remember that. And not just you, many Adult Babies forget or ignore this. Remember that your kink touches a nerve with many people. And if you are not sensitive to their feelings then why the fuck should they be sensitive with yours?

But it sounds like your life is fucked up. If you have real issues to address, address them. I bet you are using diapers as a form of escapism, like you did with drugs. Stop trying to escape to a better, kinder fantasy world and get down to business in the real one. Work out your problems. Articulate your goals and plan for them accordingly. Remember that sexy-diaper time should be one pleasure amongst many and not devour your entire existence.

Keep your mum out of your sex life. If you can't keep her out because she lives with you, move. And next time there's a girl you have an interest in approach the subject of wanting to be diapered delicately. With time and patience, people can learn to accept and even enjoy things they once found disturbing.

Wow, you really are a mean mommy!

I'm scared *cowers in corner*

Bethany

• 2 weeks later...

wow mean mommy i agree to disagree with u sumthing tells me you really dont understand the inside of most of our ab lifestyles not trading drugs for diapers never had i luved to wear diapers before i even started doing drugs now its wear or die with me im the most toughest gangsta baby out there and me thinks that ur new to this and ur trying to be mean cuz you want us to behabe but i got news for you i will neber behabe :biker_h4h: i will wear diapers when i want where i want ib u dont wike dat then my bad :whistling:

Replying to My Mom Wants Me To Be Weaned Of Diapers

WOW Mommy! That is a hard set of text to approach. I am going to have to say though that hearing the truth sometimes hurts. People shouldn't be dragged into this or forced into this. The whole mother finding out thing sucks, but living under your parents roof you gotta obey the parents rules. OR, find a place you can live on your own and live as diapered as you want!

I agree with you Mommy that there is an element of taboo for a lot of the ABDL community as is with what society calls deviant sexual desires. Where our desire comes from is just as varied as the individual though.

You seem like a Mommy that would be fun to cross. (I can be a bad baby.) :P

~Brian

wow mean mommy i agree to disagree with u sumthing tells me you really dont understand the inside of most of our ab lifestyles not trading drugs for diapers never had i luved to wear diapers before i even started doing drugs now its wear or die with me im the most toughest gangsta baby out there and me thinks that ur new to this and ur trying to be mean cuz you want us to behabe but i got news for you i will neber behabe :biker_h4h: i will wear diapers when i want where i want ib u dont wike dat then my bad :whistling:

Geh.

You're right, I'm not an AB. And I will never really understand an AB unless I was one. But that doesn't mean you're untouchable. I have had many, um, colorful life experiences. I have been high (not just figuratively) and I have been low. I have had desires that did not mesh with the outside world.

I am not an AB. However, I am very familiar with potent, all-encompassing, bordering-on-obsessive desires like infantilism (hell, I still am an infantilist after all). I'm not saying all infantilists can't control themselves, I'm saying it's very easy to get so wrapped up with play that you destroy other aspects of your life. Infantilism is a powerful desire, and must be kept in check.

That's what I'm familiar with. Having a desire destroy meaningful aspects of my life and putting my life back together again. I speak from this perspective. I am not the type of person who is concerned with sugar-coating harsh words. I'd rather this guy be hurt by my post but happier with his mother because of it than feel empowered by my post but alienated from his mom.

And I am not saying don't wear diapers out in public. I'm saying that when you do, realize that many people won't appreciate it because you're fucking with their heads. As long as an AB/DL acknowledges that, then they can do whatever the hell they please with my blessing attached. I just get annoyed when people complain about the mainstream public giving them the cold shoulder. Do what you please, but don't think people have to accept you for it.

I am not the type of person who is concerned with sugar-coating harsh words.

Gasp!

I wish I could understand and say things the way you do, you really have driven home some issues with your recent posts. I'm drowning in my own bullshit and constant trying to make hobbies/activities/etc. work for me when they clearly aren't. I don't feel like an AB anymore and the longer I tell myself I am.. Well what I'm trying to say is that I'm not a genuine person, you are and that's a really good thing. Well Done for being you. If only I could be me, whoever that is..

Thanks,

Cat Named Hat

Geh.

"And I am not saying don't wear diapers out in public. I'm saying that when you do, realize that many people won't appreciate it because you're fucking with their heads. As long as an AB/DL acknowledges that, then they can do whatever the hell they please with my blessing attached. I just get annoyed when people complain about the mainstream public giving them the cold shoulder. Do what you please, but don't think people have to accept you for it."

I truly enjoy your posts, Mean Mommy. Bwa, ha, haaaa!

When I first embarked on my 24/7, big baby girl adventure 5 years ago, I fully expected harsh public opinion and hostility from any and all that I may meet, face to face. While there have been rude comments from time to time (usually from a distance), the majority of reaction and response has been positive from John Q. Public. This has been an amazing revelation for me. I never asked for, nor expected acceptance. But, this is in fact what is happening in my life, now. My biggest critics come from within our own ranks. Strange...

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

All hail mean mommy! long live mean mommy! LOL ur posts totally rock ...

I dont wanna be rude either but mean mommy really has a point. stop wallowing in your self pity and grow up a lil. if its your mothers house then her rules

i would carry on but mean mommy seems to have gotten to my point right on the nose... not to mention im to tired to really type.

*shrugs*

Paxy :huh: