LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Problem

A couple of questions to help us give advice:

1) WHY do you want to tell them?

2) What would you like to tell them? (Why you like them)

3) Do you live with them?

4) Are they generally accepting of those who are unique?

• 2 weeks later...

mate dont.

I had a friend who actually had this diaper loving secret, i told him i liked it to but never had the guts to get some because they come in huge packs...anyway

one day he told me on MSN that he told his parents, he was 16 at the time. They took it the wrong way, usual questions, first they were going crazy and asking him if this was "code" for being gay, and naturally told their whole family, and alot of people found out. His parents sent him to a psycharist, and there nice people...realy...

That may not be your story, it could be that your parents look at this calmly, but it wont happen 90% of the cases.

This is one of those things you should keep to yourself or with a close friend who your sure of, or a close partner like a girlfriend you been seing for a good while.

Dont put yourself on the spot when you dont have to!

I dont see why you want to, unless this is another area of fantasy, maybe getting people to find out. In that case i can just say tell a friend whos realy close and wont laugh, because that hurts.

I find girls, are very understanding.

just dont do it, take it from me. 2 years ....people still going on about it

Oh dude listen to the people its a bad, bad ideal. If you need to confess your soul or something find a priest you "don't" know.

Its a awesomely "bad" ideal. unless you like your mom freaking out in horror crying and you dad going off grounding you for life. :bash:

Cya Rocky

If you want a way to sort of check out the waters, the next time that the shuttle is on the news, comment that you heard that the Astronauts wear diapers during launch, landings and spacewalks.

I used this method on a very sexually liberal friend of mine and got a bad reaction, so that was the end of it.

or you can start by talking to a friend, as a hypothetical situation. Say your brother//sister or if your only child a cousin or neighbour, is in trouble, you found some diapers under his/her bed and they told u about it and they want to tell their parents...

dont make it obvious its u

I have also thought about telling my mom, if nothing else to see if she might know why. But what if she doesnt know, not that she wouldnt understand, but I just dont have a good reason to tell her. What, would I hope she'd diaper me again? Maybe thats the motive, even if thats the case Id never own up to that, not even to myself. If you ask me, Id rethink it. Find yourself a really good friend, a reeeeaaaly good friend, and tell them and see what they think. Having told a good friend myself, its not all that liberating, because others, though accepting, arent interested so you cant really discuss with them the next coolest diaper you just discovered, ya know?

thats what I say

• 4 weeks later...

Two things:

1) If you use a hypothetical situation like Rhezz said, choose a very stupid friend, otherwise they'll figure it out. Someone of reasonable intelligence would at least have the thought cross their mind, even if they don't determine for certain that it is actually you.

2) Just be cautious. You can always take more time to consider something, but you can never take back your actions once they are done.

Before going to your parents, think of how they might take the news. Consider whether or not you have very understanding parents. Do you have a great line of communication with them? Think of their moral standing on various questions. How likely are they to take it wrong and if so what might be some consequences? Don't go into it blindly, or figure they might just pass it by. Really think it over. This comes from a parent. But if you need to be secretive about it remember that us parents aren't always as dumb as we seem. ;)

Think about this choice very carefully, once you have spilled the beans there is no way to put them back. Having the guts to do it takes a lot too. I know I told my parents (well my Dad) when I was seventeen. He was always this big "Macho" guy who you never knew if he was gonna knock you down or not. I told him, and he didn't take it that great, but he took it. First it was very embarressing to talk about, and there was also the fear of what he might do. Also it is your Parents you are talking to! The Ultimate Authority in your life at the age I was at the time, and what continues to be for many people even long after they have moved out.

I thought about it for a long time before I came to the choice I made, and I decided that for me hiding things had to come to an end.

I was who I was, and I didn't want to feel guilt or shame over being who I was. When I told him I was direct, and to the point, without slapping him in the face with it. I explained that it was something that had been in me my entire life, and I was letting the family know (bacause of course he was the one who said what was what in our house) because I was tired of hiding it. I explained to him about my AB feelings, and that they did not hurt anyone in any way, it was just the way I was, and that was that. Well he didn't like it, but he couldn't argue with it.

That's how my family came to know. You are your own person, and will make your own choice. If you do tell, try to break it to them gently, choose your words carefully. Good luck!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldnt tell them. I have had my mom find a dirty diaper in my room that I was going to take to the trash. She hasnt said anything to this point thank god but im not looking forward to it any time soon. If you want to tell someone meet a girl in a chat room send em a face pic then tell them online and you will feel a heck of a lot better.

• 4 weeks later...

As was said before, not everyone reacts the same way to this situation. If you are really close to your parents then I say go for it and tell them. I've told my parents and have found that it was the best thing I could've done. I told my parents, step-parents and my two closest friends, all of whom were VERY accepting. Once you've told someone, there's no longer the feel of a giant burden weighing you down anymore and trust me, your spirit feels WAY lighter after sharing such a secret with someone. I am really glad I told. I don't really recommend telling people unless you don't care what they think about you. If what they think means a lot to you, then in then end it may only tear you apart if they don't accept you the way you are. Good luck

• 3 months later...

I'm a dad! All my kids are grown, two of them married now. If one of my children came to me and said he or she had a real desire to wear diapers and be a baby I'd listen! So would my wife. I'd find out if it was infantilism or a diaper fetish and act accordingly. If it was infantilism I'd change their room into a "big baby" nursery, throw out all their clothes, and start dressing them in diapers and baby clothes and treating them like a baby. If it was a diaper fetish I'd help them find the right diaper for theri desires and let 'em wear them. Not all parents will react this way. Cathy and I talked about it when our kids were babies and decided we'd support them with understanding, patience, and meet their needs.

• 1 year later...

I told my mom 2 days ago and she took it pretty well. I've told a few online friends as well. I don't have many real life ones, so I don't really feel the need to tell any of those.

My mom and friends were all pretty ok with it. And my online boyfriend took to it and babies me at times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm a dad! All my kids are grown, two of them married now. If one of my children came to me and said he or she had a real desire to wear diapers and be a baby I'd listen! So would my wife. I'd find out if it was infantilism or a diaper fetish and act accordingly. If it was infantilism I'd change their room into a "big baby" nursery, throw out all their clothes, and start dressing them in diapers and baby clothes and treating them like a baby. If it was a diaper fetish I'd help them find the right diaper for theri desires and let 'em wear them. Not all parents will react this way. Cathy and I talked about it when our kids were babies and decided we'd support them with understanding, patience, and meet their needs.

Heh, lots of parents have their own kinks n things -

I know. Not only am I am mom, I'm AB and so is MY mom

When i told her as a teenager that I thought i might be a lesbian, she replied, 'so, you want me to introduce you to a few I know?'

Te he

But then again she is an artist

Don't

If you are looking for acceptance, I wouldn't go there. There is no reason to risk hurting the feelings of the people that love you.

Look at it this way. You could be in to other things such as drugs or alcohol.

I see the diapers and being harmless.

RDB

i want to tell my parents about my obsession with diapers.

Can anyone give me some useful advice

I told my mom, and she was cool with it. Recently, Restlessfox came to me with this problem, and I brought he and my mom into a chat room, because she understands completely, and was willing to help. It really depends on how shallow your parents are.

• 1 year later...

<!--quoteo(post=26562:date=May 7 2006, 11:09 PM:name=turtlepins)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (turtlepins @ May 7 2006, 11:09 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=26562"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm a dad! All my kids are grown, two of them married now. If one of my children came to me and said he or she had a real desire to wear diapers and be a baby I'd listen! So would my wife. I'd find out if it was infantilism or a diaper fetish and act accordingly. If it was infantilism I'd change their room into a "big baby" nursery, throw out all their clothes, and start dressing them in diapers and baby clothes and treating them like a baby. If it was a diaper fetish I'd help them find the right diaper for theri desires and let 'em wear them. Not all parents will react this way. Cathy and I talked about it when our kids were babies and decided we'd support them with understanding, patience, and meet their needs.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Heh, lots of parents have their own kinks n things -

I know. Not only am I am mom, I'm AB and so is MY mom

When i told her as a teenager that I thought i might be a lesbian, she replied, 'so, you want me to introduce you to a few I know?'

Te he

But then again she is an artist

wow very lucky!

just my first thought.

very cool of mom.

john

• 4 months later...

My Parents know about my fetish and so long as I do it in the privacy of my room they are cool with it, I can wear nappies around the house so long as they don't smell or on show. Any washing I make to do with my ab clothes I have to deal with, like soiled cloth nappies or wet onesie from a leaky nappy. So yeah things is ok so long as I tow the line :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

I never told my mother. She knew but we never spoke of it. The more I let it slip the worse her cancer got. There was a lack of understanding and I think it rely stressed her out. This post made me think of this... this is obviously something very painful and i do t think about it much.

Don't tell.

I hate to break it to you but telling parents can go wrong in ways other than the usual fears of them carting you off to mental health professionals and urologists (Who of course are your parents' friends, go to their parties, and used to sometimes bring their kids over to play with you... [and what if he "shares" stories about his patients with his wife, also a doctor... and although he thinks he's in private, in bed with her, and this is pillow talk... and it is 2 AM... one of his kids, your playmate, is padding softly to the john and overhears his dad's patient story and it includes some personally identifying detail and the kid realizes it is you and tells his brother who tells his classmates, and word spreads like wildfire through your school only you are the last to hear about everyone knowing you have taken to going padded secretly at night... you don't understand why the younger kids on the playground giggle and snicker when you come by, and laugh as you near them and then go silent when you approach... Then the tough older kids see you and they aren't laughing, they're looking mean with balled fists and clenched teeth, the cute girls looking on in their pack as the boys approach, scattering the young'uns like so many cockroaches when the light goes on, only you're not a cockroach, you're a deer, blinded and frozen in the glare of oncoming headlights bearing down that unlit highway unlit ice-slick highway...

There are nightmare scenarios besides your parents being God-fearing demon-exorcizing queer-bashing rednecks who will disown you, or send you to camp for converting the queers back to the path of Jesus (when you weren't gay to start with, but they'll hear none of it: unclean child!)

Even with enlightened liberal parents, ones with the best intentions don't understand but don't mind (your allowance, and it's not cigarettes...

shit can happen.

I knew one of those great parents, open, jolly, smart, not phased by anything... One day at work he mentioned offhand his kids wet the bed... If he would tell a co-worker, with no bad intent, no thought to consequences to the kid... then who else would he tell? Your teacher? Your camp counsellor? Your friend's parents?

They don't need to know you have kissed a girl, how you jerk off, or what outfits turn you on.

Russian roulette with 100 empty cambers and one bullet is still Russian Roulette.