LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things You Do With Your Diapers

Stu22

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself I'm a DL ONLY - I really DO NOT LIKE ANY BABY-Stuff or ANY type of AB Roleplay - it would creep me out farily good.

So what about diapers?

Wellll big secret: I like to wear & wet them.

I hate to shit in them.

Especially I love to wear them for the night.

but sometimes when I have to do long car trips or long bus rides I put on a diaper too... makes things a bit more relaxed imho.

Well that's about it.

I'm also just a DL, no AB stuff. I wear maybe 2 days a week for a short time. For me it's interesting to wake up having to pee and instead of going to the bathroom, I sometimes put on a diaper and use it instead. Then I just stay in it a few hours wetting as I need to. I used to sleep in a diaper once in a while but I found that I tended not to sleep well (the excitement of wearing a diaper to bed) and I also figured, why wear a diaper when your sleeping? Better to be awake and enjoy it the whole time your wearing it! I also like to wear diapers under my jeans when I go out of town shopping. Feels comfortable, I won't run into anyone I know, some of the best places for me to buy diapers and plastic pants are out of town, I don't have to worry about looking all over for a restroom when I have to pee and the best part is who cares if a stranger I'll never see again in my life happens to notice if my diaper shows out the back of my jeans when I bend down to look at somthing on the bottom shelf of a store! Another great thing is fishing in my boat, either a small secluded inland lake or out in Lake Michigan away from other boats. I have a DL friend who I sometimes go fishing with and it's nice to just be able to fish normally and not have to worry about using a "pee bucket" when out all day on the lake in a boat. If it's warm enough, wearing shorts or just diapers and t-shirts in the boat is really great, just as long as there are no other boats around to see you.

I like to wear them to bed.

I like to wear them during the day occasionally, but it's easier to wear them at night and to bed.

I like to wet them, and I used to like to poop in them too. I still can enjoy that, but the smell and mess are so much to deal with (particularly speaking of the mess to clean up), I avoid doing that these days. Wetting is so much easier to deal with.

Beyond that, as this is predominantly a sexual thing for me, I will also masturbate either in one, or with one pull down a little bit. I don't do this every time I wear or every time I wet, but at least half the time I do.

I've flirted with being babyish, and I bought a pacifier a while back. But I've used it two times (both shortly after buying it) and haven't touched it since. I think I'll give it a shot later on, but I'm predominantly a DL (I'd say 90/10 DL/AB). Actually, sometimes I think I'm an AK, Adult Kid. Sometimes when I wear it's arousing to pretend I'm either a little or more than a little too old for diapers and have been put back in them in a somewhat embarrassing fashion (but mostly it's quiet fun and exhilaration). Still, I don't act like a child when I think about this.

I pee and whack off in them. :blush:

Lately, I've been experimenting with AB. I recently bought a baby bottle, a couple of pacifiers and a pink adult-sized sleeper, all of which I use mainly at night or during naps. I don't fantasize so much about being an actual baby. I like to imagine I'm being put through a type of therapy in the care of a certain someone...

Yes thats just me too.

I mostly wet but poop when im excited, jesus and i thought i was the only wierd person about !!

We all have the same ideas and i see im not wierd, we are probably more sain than most people.

I will wear 24/7 if i can and im totaly DL, like you say i do not do the AB wierd stuff.

Im so normal no one would ever realise i wear !!.

i love to try new plastic pants over my disposable.

Its one of those ingrained things i guess that its bad to mess yourself... Kindda like when you first started wearing and wetting was hard... same thing i guess. But I just wet have messed a few times and didn't really like it with the clean up and all.

Does anyone else seem PHYSICALLY UNABLE to poop in their diapers? I think I have shy bowels...

Time to adjust your diet....eat more fiber, like fruit, prunes, green veggies....try a daily dose of metamucil if you like...or eat some flax seeds, a tablespoon or two daily....or eat a whole pomegranate(tastes good, but a lot of fiber). Wear diapers at least all day...sooner or later, you will have to poop. Don't go near the potty monster...but be prepared to need a shower afterward.

Also, if you want to do it quickly, put your diaper on, take a fleets enema, dilute to half strength with warm water, insert enema in the standard place. Lie down for a bit, when you get up, you will *have* to go....when this happens, continue eating your breakfast or whatever you were doing....the results will be messy....

As for me, well, in addition to peeing in my diaper, I've been fooling with butt plugs made of carved carrots...they have the advantage of being degradable in the toilet, so no cleaning required.

Dill Pickle

• 2 weeks later...

I also not into all this AB stuff. I just to wear a diaper and wet when I get the urge and then l look at diaper photos and mast. until I cum. I tend to lose interest and dispose of the diaper and not wear again for a few days. So far I have been in my diaper for over three hours and i am about to change into a fresh diaper. :blush:

totally agree with stu22, diapers are basically a real turn on for me. love to wear my thick cloth diapers and plastic pants and waddle around the house being able to rub up against the thick front part and thick crotch area and just be able to stay turned on for the amount of time I choose. it just feels so good.

I like to wear them as much as i can, I love to wet and poop in them. lastnight at the movies my GF asked if i needed a changing since she could tell i pooped. after the movie we went out to family restroom. and i got cleaned up and a new diaper. then ready to go. I love my diapers. but during the week days i dont wear since im at work and stuff. but after wards it diaper time. Im not an AB but i think if i was i would be a 2 year old thats learning to use the potty.

I pretty much wear and use them for their intended purpose. I only do pee though, I very rarely mess in them, mostly because I cant stand the cleanup. I love the feel of pooping in the diaper and feeling it squish around afterward, but the cleanup is disgusting, and takes away all the pleasure. Other than that, its pretty much sexual for me, its a real big turnon. I love wearing diapers for pleasure. Im not really into the AB thing, except for pjs. I love sleepers and flannel pjs.

I pee and whack off in them. :blush:

Lately, I've been experimenting with AB. I recently bought a baby bottle, a couple of pacifiers and a pink adult-sized sleeper, all of which I use mainly at night or during naps. I don't fantasize so much about being an actual baby. I like to imagine I'm being put through a type of therapy in the care of a certain someone...

I've done that foreva. I do that to except I don't have a pink sleeper, but I do have a pink onesie,

I mostly pee, but occasionally poop, but dont like the cleanup. I have bought a paci, and enjoyed using it (helps me relax and fall asleep easier since I have sleep apnia) but thats the extent of my ABism.

There is a certain sexual urge when I am in diapers. Love to wear them and yes, put me down in the list for masterbating in them.

i mostly just pee in mine. sometimes i will poop, but cleaning the mess can be a bother.

i will wear mine a couple times a week, more if i can. i would wear them 24/7 if i could,

but my wife doesn't fully understand my need. being out in a public place with a full to

leaking diaper and making sure that others know it turns me one.

i mostly just pee in mine. sometimes i will poop, but cleaning the mess can be a bother.

i will wear mine a couple times a week, more if i can. i would wear them 24/7 if i could,

but my wife doesn't fully understand my need. being out in a public place with a full to

leaking diaper and making sure that others know it turns me one.