LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do Your Parents Or Relatives Think About You Wearing Diapers?

I reiterate from my previous posts, unless it's medical why on EARTH would anyone tell parents or relatives? I sure don't call my mom up and talk to her about orgasms, or details about tampons, or any other private things, why would I have a need to tell her, or anyone else in my family, about my fetish??

I reiterate from my previous posts, unless it's medical why on EARTH would anyone tell parents or relatives? I sure don't call my mom up and talk to her about orgasms, or details about tampons, or any other private things, why would I have a need to tell her, or anyone else in my family, about my fetish??

In one respect you re quite right. I would certainly not be asking my sister/cousin/mother/brother/father (you get the idea) about her or his naughty bits and preferences. Its none of my business and, even if I knew, not my place to judge.

But perhaps a person is discovered, rather than telling those around them. It happens. My wife knows, but not because I told her.

Unfortunately, about this topic, she is neither tolerant nor accepting. :(

Growing up Mom made it clear to our family she shared a medical condition with her mother (Granny) and her sisters. Way back in the 1960s when I started hearing about this research had not found genetic defects associated with bladder malfunction. While this is not entirely understood even today, at least the medical profession does not assume you are nuts when you say you come from a long line of wetters.

Mom, Granny and my favorite Aunt Betsy never made a secret that they all wet their beds and sometimes during the day, managing by wearing diapers. All us kids were taught to not make fun or tease. While it is not possible to keep a diaper need entirely secret, you also do not want to offend outsiders. Being discreet is important.

When my oldest sister reached puberty, she started wetting her bed. A few years later the same thing happened to me. Eventually both my younger sisters were wetting. All of us have puny bladders, so timing using toilets became a way of life. Before her senior year of high school my youngest sister Missy needed day diapers. I managed to hold out until law school. Mom had control during the day until she turned 40, probably a record for her female relatives!

GanDad, my favorite uncle and Dad all did their best to be supportive, but were frustrated by frequent potty stops. So, it is fair to say my family never gave me static about wearing diapers.

Strange as it will seem to many here at DD, I never found out about people who wear diapers because they enjoy them until I was 26. Missy was then 21, married a couple of years, and working as a costumer in the movie industry. Someone told her about Adult Babies. Missy checked around, then told me about using AB as a coping strategy. I giggled, but decided to go looking for "Fetish Times" to learn specifics. Missy had by then not only bought herself a set of pacifiers and some baby bottles, she made herself a romper. All the big babies I read about were having fun, and Missy as well as her husband were happy. AB seemed like a way to relax for me.

It was months later before our Mom found out, and she took it well, as did Aunt Betsy and Granny. Much to our surprise, the sister between Missy and me immediately took the attitude we were sick to say we could have fun while diapered. Mind you, this particular sister wets as much as any of us, absolutely refuses to ever wear anything but obvious cloth diapers with vinyl panties and has never managed to hold a job longer than a couple of months. Yet she puts judgment on us! What a sick joke! Please understand that even Granny hardly ever talks to that sister. The rest of us somehow have careers.

I am a lot younger than my loving husband Don. Yet his relatives have accepted me. There is no reason for everyone to know about my AB side. I do not want to shock anyone, but the door across the hall from our master bedroom is not kept locked, and inside that room is my personal adult playspace, filled with stuffed toys, a playpen and highchair. Our bedroom has an adult changing table, which does look sort of like a massage table. Okay, maybe the diaper stackers are a clue.

Bottom line is I have hundreds of friends and relatives, with only the strange judgmental sister anti-AB. This proves we can never please everyone.

well my mother knows because i told her, i live alone but she has a key to my house and does sometimes let her in and ive been caught a few times wearing but managed some how to get away with it. i decided to just tell her as it meant i didnt have to hide stuff if she came around and did some house work for me. i also told my best mate because he has a habit of just turning up on the door step again it just makes it easier for me i can nappied/dummy in around them.

oh and there not bothered infact i was really supprised they couldnt care less

I think some of us who are discovered, rather than 'tell' have a tougher row to hoe because we were caught while trying to be covert. . .

My mom knows and isn't accepting at all, or, at least, wasn't accepting as long as I was in her house. But I've never been the son she wanted, (although she paid good money to conceive me!) so I've gotten used to doing my own thing, finding solace in my friends who accept me as I am.

The only one close to me who knows is my girlfriend, since SHE'S the only one who might actually have to deal with it at times. Even if I had parents, they don't have a need to know, and neither do any of my other relatives.

My mom and dad are well aware of my fetish lifestyle and the wife parents are well aware of it to.

We are both from the fetish scene so AB/DL also comes into it although its more of a lifestyle for us than a fetish.

We come from an open minded family so its not a real shock to learn your son or daughter is interested in DOM/Dommie AB/DL Play and also the fetish scene.

I can thankfully say that my parents nor my immediate family knows...and I hope it stays that way... they really don't need to know the darkest secrets and they probably would crap their pants if they ever found out lol...... I have told a few close vanialla friends (all males) about my AB side and they have accepted it, enjoyed it, and have found it rather sexy.....

However, I wish I could say the same for my daddy/hubby's family. His parents know, I'm sure his sister knows as well... his ex wife knows... and a few close friends know... unfortunatly for him.. his ex gf told everyone that she knew after he dumped her..... what a charmer she is lol... however...they never discuss it, nor bring it up...and they pretty much have said they don't care and what he does in his own house is his own business.... its been 4 yrs since they have found out and not once has it ever been brought up in my presence....

But what is weird about the whole thing is, is his mom will make baby references to me on occassion... I'm not sure if its cause she really knows about me.... or just being silly....either way its kind of freaky....

This is not an issue for me anymore because everybody knows. At least, everybody I've ever been close enough to, to call a friend. And, everyone you would consider family, including my son. Most of them see it as a curiosity. My mother was quite stiff and non-tolerant at first, but now she is probably my biggest supporter in and out of family circles. She and I get together for evenings out on a regular basis, now. I think it just gets down to getting comfy with the idea. My mother has made that transition. Five years ago, I thought I didn't have a friend in this world who would understand. Remarkable, actually. I think it's the honesty that gets to them. If you can be true to yourself (to paraphrase Wm. Shakespeare) you cannot be false to any man. (or woman, for that matter)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)