LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Color Diaper Do You Prefer To Wear?

drynot

What color diaper do you prefer to wear?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. What color diaper do you prefer to wear?

• White
    • Blue
    • Pink
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Other

I prefer all white or mostly white. Don't mind extensive patterns/designs on white or other colored backgrounds, but don't care much for solid other colors. The tye-dye from Northshore just seemed weird to me.

• Like 1

I was just going to make a post about this under general discussion. I'm glad I found the appropriate place to talk about it.

There is NOTHING more babyish than a white diaper discolouring. And then staying in the diaper for up to five hours so that the whole world can see how much of a dependent little baby one is. 

Ed note: I know that in the case of being double diapered noone can necessarily see the evidence, but the feeling of wetness sticking to the skin and the bulk is a constant reminder of how little one actually is. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I mostly prefer a white diaper.  That's all there was when I was little.  I do like a lot of the prints on diapers now. Crinklz Astronaut is my favorite with Adventure Puffs a close second.  I love the ABU Alpha GatorZ diaper print, but the diaper doesn't seem to work as good as others for me. ABU PeekABU and Little Pawz are favorite diapers too.

Any Rearz product is great.  I do like the Violet Seduction diaper.  Love the Safari,  Critter Caboose,  Mermaid Tales and have Daydreamer diapers on the way to try. Like @dlsafricasaid,  I to like a diaper that shows how wet it is and can't wait to try the Daydreamer diaper out. Definitely have to take some vitamin D, LOL.

Love the NS MegaMax white and Tye Dye diapers. 

I like the prints on a lot of Tykables diapers,  but haven't tried them yet. 

Bambino Skooldoodle,  Carnival and Cloudee are awesome diapers too.

I just love diapers,  and using them. 

• Like 1