LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Rest of your Life!

Non Diaper Discussions. Hobbies, interests, and other topics.

2,592 topics in this forum

1. Second Life

• 0 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 2.2k views
  2. Adam Get Well Soon

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 2.6k views
  3. Camping..

• 10 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Racing

• 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  5. Maple Story

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 2.3k views
  6. Wtf...

• 8 replies
    • 1k views
    • 12 replies
  7. Horse Riding

• 14 replies
    • 2.2k views
  8. Tasha

• 0 replies
  9. Just Mind Clutter

• 0 replies
  10. Userbar For You! "pacifier User"

• 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. What Is This?

• 4 replies
  12. I Miss You All!

• 23 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Faces To Text

• 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Francine gently lifted her chin so they were staring each other in the eyes. "Listen to me, beautiful... You're strong and gorgeous, and you can do anything." She kissed her nose. "Just show our lovely fans everything that you've got, and I'm sure they'll love you almost as much as I do." She cooed and patted her diaper in the last few moments that it stayed clean. "Soon it'll come quite naturally to you. The first time is always the hardest."
    • “Mmph, mmph!” Katherine said, all of her big girl words again being muffled by her pacifier! She tested up, trying to push Anya out of the room, but the diapered intern was so pitifully weak, Anya was going nowhere!
    • Cool! Was there anything you'd like to add to the plot or change or modify at all? Any specifications?
    • “N-no, what-?” Dahlia tried to talk Francine down as the model adjusted her into a squatting position. The girl with the kiss ridden diaper clenched her butt, fighting an uphill battle to try and hold it all in! Every time she tried to get out of the squatting position she was in, Francine would simply chuckle and readjust her. At this point, she was letting out little toots, making it clear she was about to lose control at any moment! “I c-can’t…!” Dahlia said. “N-not in f-front of…!”
    • Anya looked down at the poor thing in her arms. "Mikey... Don't you understand? This is going to be your life from now on." She whispered and brushed his hair out of his eyes. "You no longer have to worry about the stress of running a company, or being a good husband, or anything like that! I'll take care of everything for us, and you just get to relax and be a helpless, thoughtless little baby, hm? Doesn't that sound nice?"