LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scoop The Poop

Daily Banter (Sounds nicer than "Shoot the ****)

4,990 topics in this forum

• 42 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 2 replies
  1. Vote For Change

• 5 replies
  2. Popearazzi

• 3 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Starbucks 1 2

• 25 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Thrift Stores

• 17 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Groupon

• 5 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Test

• 21 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. Owie!

• 17 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Poop

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Mothers Day

• 4 replies
  10. Growing Pains

• 9 replies
  11. Shopping

• 10 replies
  12. Nappyboy86

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  13. Reputation

• 8 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Laundryhut

• 9 replies
  15. Flat Broke

• 17 replies
    • 1.3k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• A very promising story.  Child abuse via diaper humiliation is arguably the most common theme in this forum, but it divides into subsets:  prepubescent children, and adolescents.  Les was wise to go with the latter because we expect a mid to late teen in a situation like this to show some initiative and work out a solution for him/herself.  After all, what teen doesn't have issues with one or both parents?  So, there is ample room here to avoid the dreaded deus ex machina solution that plagues stories about the prepubescent.  The power dynamic with pre-teens is so one-sided, and their life experience so limited, that the only truly credible outcomes are (a) kid gets destroyed; or (b) kid's plight comes to the attention of an adult willing to render assistance.  In real life, this is a minister/priest, teacher, doctor, dentist (alas, no kid in a story on this site has ever had a cavity), relation, family friend, etc.  Police and/or social services to the rescue.  Granted, Euripides invented deus ex machina, and Shakespeare used it, but editors in contemporary publishing houses really frown on this sort of ending.  We want the protagonist to be his own hero.
    • There is a lot of information in the thread I do recommend checking out the whole thing.  It doesn't have a name.  It's an irregular surgery.  But it consists of three things: resection of the bladder neck, prostate, and sphincter.
    • I will admit that I have a way with words. I will also concede that it's not a sensible way with words. I have my own headcannon for the super long term plans for that rift. But I also don't want to throw that out there because it's not part of this story. Oddly, I've started working on a second story as well but that's a ways off as a project. I don't want to get super distracted and not finish this. I'm enjoying writing it and hope others can enjoy reading it.
    • I hope all the Mommy’s out there are having an awesome and relaxing day!   They do so much for their families, they really do deserve more than 1 day!    I hope they were gifted more than a loaded Diapee as well! We had dinner out last night and a  relaxing day around the house.   Chocolates, flowers and more gifts for the garden!     What did you do today and how did you celebrate mommy?
    • Hehe. Wish you took a pic of that. I would love to see a real life Argo McDerpus. Also love the latest chapter. Especially the cute embarrassing leak seen through Amanda eyes. At least John had his coffee before all these guests arrived. Though I am sure John would fall victim to his vices in front of everyone sometime. Also curious if Agent Praefectus and his supervisors have the best of intentions with that rift. At one point could see them actally want to help lost littles like John and all, but to be honest. I can see more likely see them want to open it further rather than close it or even just maintain it. Also where is this rift in our world? Asking for a friend.😝 (Though let's be honest the chance of getting an "Amanda" to adopt me are slim. Plus with my luck doubt I get one who would want my opinion on anything.😤 Just find myself pacified with a training pacifier outside of feedings and all.)