LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I didn't even notice this until someone e-mailed me.

For the past few days, my posts have been down-voted for no given reason. In the past, I've said that I don't care about the rep system and how it's used -- and I still don't. Not losing sleep over it.

Reputation is not measured by one's activity on the forum. It's measured by what we do for others.

For example:

If you want to do something positive, make a donation to help the wildlife affected by the April 20 BP/Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Here is a list of some charities:

• American Bird Conservancy
  • The Greater New Orleans Foundation
  • Oceana
  • Oxfam America

Thank you!

• Like 1

I really don't know why we have this system...

But I suppose it'd be a bit of an annoyance to strip it from the HTML code. :X

-Sophie

Actually I believe it's just a click in the box to disable it, but I haven't looked.

Actually I believe it's just a click in the box to disable it, but I haven't looked.

Another solution on another IPB board I've used is that the ability to down-vote is disabled but the ability to up-vote is retained. That way, you can still credit somebody for a good post but retaliatory down-votes aren't a problem.

I agree with Little Miss Chatterbox (maybe she will now not be quiet... what have I done LOL) and AutieAB. Disabling the neg rep ability should, in theory, solve most if not all of the 'hazing and hating' action of some members.

• Like 1

I totally agree as well.

If the reputation system obviously isn't going to be removed, I think a solution like Keiff, Sophie and Auntie have said to remove just the negatives from the rating/reputation systems would be more than enought to bring the happiness up quite a few notches in this wonderful place... Besides, if people have a problem with another person's post, isn't it the mature thing to repost your opinion of it instead of anonymously clicking a -1?

Getting rid of the negative ratings makes more than enough sense to me...

:thumbsup:

CHEERS