LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Test

I've seen what appears to be 3 people posing for a portrait photo ... a couple dancing ... I don't know? I do, however, know that I need a break from viewing it. Whew! I'm going a bit :wacko: here I think! :D

Guest Needschanging

Its actually a code picture, almost like a barcode. There is a app to take a picture of it and it translates into readable words, locations, urls, and others. Another simmilar thing is something called a qr code. Google it for more info.

http://en.wikipedia....y_Color_Barcode Fixed the link :thumbsup:

I actually just recently saw this application on the "Today Show". It was some new app for I phones and the similar.

They showed women walking around new york window shopping and whatnot. When they saw a store or a item in a store they were interested in they just took a picture. Later they could retrieve the info for reference or to buy the item.

ehhh...it's okay but, as I don't plan on buying a phone for anything but talking or the occasional text message (while not driving) it does little for me. :closedeyes:

I do wonder about these "apps" that are available, I would guess that some are free, some you pay for, others you pay to use. Sure sounds to me like someone is keeping a eye on you, what your doing, what your buying. And one could only guess..how much money you have anyway...kinda creeps me out. <_<

P.S. For those of you with a I-Phone..Did Daily send us a super secret message of the day? Could you please use your Little Orphan Annie secret decoder ring...those of you in the secret circle, and let the rest of us know what it was? :P

Guest Needschanging

I see a bunch of rectangular and triangular diapers drying on a clothes line. Haha !

Really?? The link just works fine for me. Also sorry about not making it a link, iam sending all this info with a iphone, kinda hard to use this website on one.

Guest Needschanging

I personaly like QR codes better because u can decode them with a website, you dont have to have like a iphone.

Guest Needschanging

Eh... I think it's just a bunch of colored triangles and a few rhombuses that may come together to form a few trapezoids...

that is true but the program sees more :) i think its cool that we can put data in stuff like this. But this is just the begining...