LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny Looks When Shopping

Lol, that's probably because we don't usually "place" orders for stuff like that.. unless we need a feature quantity of something. Typically, when a product gets low, our inventory system automatically puts more on order. Although.. it could just be because he was wondering what you could possibly want with that many. :P

You don't have a Sam's or a Costco near you???

They don't have it here; and all the small stores are sold out and tell me "the Snapple Guy" hasn't come around in over a month.

Your local W/M manager does seem to be a 'Colonel Klink' ... The Snapple Nazi :screwy:

Maybe Hogan can assist you with this dilemma. I remember watching 'Hogans Heroes' as a very young Soggy :lol:

P.S. You would think he would just be happy with the sale request, unless he doubted your sincerity for some reason. He doesn't sound that well trained as a manager.

Lol, that's probably because we don't usually "place" orders for stuff like that.. unless we need a feature quantity of something. Typically, when a product gets low, our inventory system automatically puts more on order. Although.. it could just be because he was wondering what you could possibly want with that many. :P

question for you since it seems you work at Walmart. Is there a request form or someone I can talk to to request\suggest a new product to carry (I.E. a certain brand of dip, or a certain brand of alcohol?) Thanks!!

I gotta buy stock. Snapple is owned by who?

Dr Pepper-Snapple Group....NYSE symbol: DPS

I've never had snapple, and now I want some... >.<

You're all bad influences on my bank account!

-Sophie

If i remember correctly...wasn't it you who said they had $300 burning a hoe in their pocket? :P

I got funny looks today from buying up all the Sobe drinks on sale. Yes, they are delicious.

yup, those silly SOBE things are yummy, but dang expensive! :o I like the odd colors too, the pink lizard is hilarious! but again, tasty. My personal favorite is the green tea though....GAWD....YUM!

I never got into the snapple thing *shrug* I tend to not spend much on that kind of thing. At my 'advanced age" :P I rtend to prefer natral juices and such, but some flavored waters ( like white grape) are awesome.

I don't know if anyone remembers "New York Seltzers" but I was addicted to those, the flavors were intense, and they were awesome, But....(there is always one) they were loaded with sugar, and ended up giving me horrid headaches :( so I stopped drinking them....which was sad because I did love the flavors. *sigh*

yup, those silly SOBE things are yummy, but dang expensive! :o I like the odd colors too, the pink lizard is hilarious! but again, tasty. My personal favorite is the green tea though....GAWD....YUM!

They're still 60 cents at Vons. Grab 'em quick before the store closes! :o

I got Snapple. I told you I would.

I don't know if I like it... I usually hate tea, but I don't hate this. But I don't really like it either. It's just like water with an odd aftertaste.

I'll keep drinking for a few days. See if I can get into it or not. Because it is a lot healthier for you than the crap I drink.

-Sophie

Drank a lot of Snapple in the early 90's but haven't thought much about it in many years. Didn't even realize the still sold it to be honest.

They're still 60 cents at Vons. Grab 'em quick before the store closes! :o

Vons is closing??? :o or was this a 1 day sale??