LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Screenname Means...

GaryandJenny....The two sides of me. Gary is the adult, and 'real' me, Jenny is the baby part of me. However, the spelling has changed to Gennie. But, that's another story for another thread.

G

In French elle means "she" or "her". It's just a way to have a completely anonymous user name without openly seeming that way.

GaryandJenny....The two sides of me. Gary is the adult, and 'real' me, Jenny is the baby part of me. However, the spelling has changed to Gennie. But, that's another story for another thread.

G

Would you like me to change that for ya??? :whistling:

I put the clue under my name, I still get people everyday that "just" figure it out though. :rolleyes:

pinkfloyd, obviously i love the band, listened to them religously all throughout high school. Started with piper at the gates of dawn and worked my way up to the division bell. Im a sucker for there old stuff, anything pre Gilmour. Big fan of Syd. Read many texts concerning the group including the one by Mason, so ied like to think i know a fair amount about my favorite band.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine's pretty self explanatory, Little, for little girl, and Faerie because I like faeries and also fancy pretending to be one. Not the cutesy butterfly things but like wood or water nymph sort of thing (type depends on mood).

• Like 1
Guest MommyGweniebear

My screen name means I'm a Mommy and the second half of my screenname is my most beloved nickname that my baby gave me.

Guest Wetnmessy247

My screenname means I enjoy festering in my own messes. 24 hours a day.

Except on wednesdays when the nurse brings me my happy pills and straighjacket diaper.

Please sense the sarcasmm here.....pweeze.

I assume everyone here knows what dl means. Ashlee as a girl in high school who was a bombshell and had a crush on, so my other self wants to be like her.

Baby June was a character in the musical "Gypsy." She got to wear the cutest outfits, and her mother lied about her age to keep her younger than she really was.