LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to by diapers in public without it looking suspicous

if you see someone buying shoes, do you ponder who they're for? what size they are, if they might be for the buyer or for someone else, if they're gender appropriate... maybe you wonder if the person who is buying the shoes might look really good wearing them?

you might! and anybody might. having "a thing" for shoes is more common than having one for diapers. but who is more memorable, a guy who just buys stuff at the register like it's normal, or a nervous guy who has "shoes size 10 red" on his paper list (like a little kid) and in the middle of the transaction he says "uh,they're for my girlfriend"?

so i recommend not starting down the slippery slope of pretending you need a backstory, shopping list, or especially any kind of excuse. it implies that by buying diapers you're doing something wrong, and you're not. :-)

Once I used a coupon to buy some Depend brand underwear, and the cashier didn't even realize she had scanned them and actually looked through the bags to make sure I was, in fact, purchasing the item the coupon was for.

24/7 drugstore, late at night. Probably you an the cashier only. More time for conversation so it's probably a bit easier to get brought up. To be honest though, people don't care. They just don't and even if it's mentioned, it's only weird between you and them. Put yourself in the cashiers spot. Think of what all they have sold at that place. Your not the first, nor will you be the last to walk through the line with a bag of diapers. They're not going to ring bells and announce it over the intercom. Walk in, pick up a bag, head to the register, check out, leave. NOBIGDEAL!

I don't think there's any reason to be nervous about buying diapers. No-one cares, and if they do they won't say anything. Having said that, I live in a very big city, it's probably a bit different if you live in a small town where you are constantly bumping in to people you know.

• 2 weeks later...

If you buy them at the grocery store, and most large chain grocers carry the Depends brand, you can go through self-checkout.

Otherwise try a medical supply store. Or online.

Also, consider just doing it and not caring what others think. I promise you that you are not as big a thought in most people's minds as you imagine.

I don't think there's any reason to be nervous about buying diapers. No-one cares, and if they do they won't say anything. Having said that, I live in a very big city, it's probably a bit different if you live in a small town where you are constantly bumping in to people you know.

I haven't noticed that in Florida, but it does make sense. Those end caps are set up to catch the eye of the most likely person to be walking by, and are set up to have what that person is most likely to buy as an impulse item. That means poor old dad was sent to buy more baby diapers for his kid, but really wants to get a beer instead.

just go in get what you need pay for them do not let them put them in a bag carry those suckers to the car do this a few times you will get used to people seeing you with diapers and the scrub idea wont matter because the hospital has it own diaper supplies