LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cannot go back

LGBT and ABDL can mix just fine, it does for many, many people on the site.

I don't think your ABDL desires hid your LGBT ones, I think you were probably somewhat in denial or unable to accept that you were gay subconsciously so you put all that pent up feeling and energy into diapers. That doesn't mean if you go back to ABDL that you will lock up those feelings again. There is a healthy middle ground where you can be ABDL and gay without either getting in the way of the other.

In fact finding the right partner to share being ABDL with would probably make you feel better about both things!

Still, congratulations on figuring out who you are, for some it is easy and for others it is difficult but better late than never. :)

EDIT: Just saw the "don't want to go back" part... If that is truly the case then ignore the above! Just try to be sure, not everything has to be all or nothing.

If you have no desire to wear diapers ever again, more power to you, but don't feel like it's something you MUST drive out of your life if the urge starts back up. It's actually very unhealthy to bottle away your fetishes and you should give them proper time to let them breathe and access them so as to keep from getting sick or letting all the pent-up repression of your wants and needs explode in an unhealthy way. Like it or not, for most people, fetishes don't disappear forever. They are usually hardwired into your brain, so while you may go through a period where you are tired of diapers, don't be surprised or upset if the urge comes back down the line.

The important thing right now though is that you have made a revelation within yourself and want to act upon that to find your own personal happiness, and I wish you best of luck in your new romantic journeys ahead :)

Thanks for the positive words guys and girls.

That bit about ABDL and LGBT not mixing was not supposed to be a dogma, like I said it's just my feeling, and then there's the amendment "at least not with me".
I'm not a fool, obviously there are people here who are into ABDL and having other-than-hetero relationship at the same time. Why else would this section even be here.

Your desire to rid yourself of the evidence is understandable. If you don't have your diapers and associated things it makes sense that you won't be tempted to go back to your old ways. I would be the last person to tell you you can't do that because I have done it. When my spouse cut me loose I had to move out so I rented a room. The first thing I did was to purge all my baby things. I didn't purge any of my women's clothes, just my baby clothes. I didn't even think about diapers because I got involved with a crossdresser organization and all my energy was directed to that. I got counseling and realized I couldn't ever be happy doing it part time so I started transition. I never thought about my baby side and didn't miss it one little bit. The problem was when I had the crossdressing thing going on my needs were met so I didn't miss my diapers. As my women's clothes became my normal clothes there wasn't the excitement there once was. Don't get me wrong, I still get excited about clothes but in the same way any woman would. There's simply no sexual excitement in them, they are just my clothes. At that point I began to think about the baby clothes I purged and realized I was missing them. Sort of a Homer Simpson moment, Doh. You should do what's right for you but you should do it with your eyes open.

Hugs,

Freta

22 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Your desire to rid yourself of the evidence is understandable. If you don't have your diapers and associated things it makes sense that you won't be tempted to go back to your old ways. I would be the last person to tell you you can't do that because I have done it. When my spouse cut me loose I had to move out so I rented a room. The first thing I did was to purge all my baby things. I didn't purge any of my women's clothes, just my baby clothes. I didn't even think about diapers because I got involved with a crossdresser organization and all my energy was directed to that. I got counseling and realized I couldn't ever be happy doing it part time so I started transition. I never thought about my baby side and didn't miss it one little bit. The problem was when I had the crossdressing thing going on my needs were met so I didn't miss my diapers. As my women's clothes became my normal clothes there wasn't the excitement there once was. Don't get me wrong, I still get excited about clothes but in the same way any woman would. There's simply no sexual excitement in them, they are just my clothes. At that point I began to think about the baby clothes I purged and realized I was missing them. Sort of a Homer Simpson moment, Doh. You should do what's right for you but you should do it with your eyes open.

Hugs,

Freta

I did it the other way around--when I moved out of my parents' house at age thirty (I stayed home during college), one of the first things I did was indulge my desire for diapers, wearing them for the first time since I was potty-trained. Ironically, I was more comfortable with the idea of liking diapers than of transitioning, and it took a nervous breakdown three years later before I came to accept I was trans. I at first thought I was a crossdresser, and went down that path for four years before I, like you, became frustrated about living a double life--I'd change back into my boy clothes anytime I knew someone would come over,

He thinks he has issues.. I'm 42 and finally realized I was gay. I knew I liked diapers (Since I was little, and that I was a furry, about 20 years ago), but never thought of myself as straight or gay until I started to realize that my dating of the opposite sex never felt right to me. I was extremely uncomfortable when with a girl. Yet with a guy I'm just fine. Sure, I never hit on any of my friends, but if you saw my friends, they really aren't very attractive. Now I realize that when looking at pics of others in diapers I look at guys, same with furry stuff. I glance at girls and think, yeah, whatever, and go back to looking at guys.

First of all congrats, its not as easy as it would seem for many to find there true sexuality. Heck I could be the poster child. Also don't stress about being attracted to an older gentlemen. Guess what happens with Heteros? More often then not a younger girl with an older Man, its nature. And its quite interesting how it crosses over into LGBT lines as well. Its whatever you like!

As far is diapers, I believe they became boring because you were not satisfying your human sexual needs. My guess is the diapers will be back as with 99.9% of those that left here, deleted accounts and came back months or years later. You should embrace that as part of you as well, and be honest with any long term partner for sure. Does not mean you "Love" diapers like you love a partner, I mean DL is kind of a misnomer, I love my wife, but I enjoy diapers.

I've given up trying to steer myself one way or the other, or trying to deny myself to make someone else happier with me. I am who I am, what I am, and how I am. If I want to I will- if I don't want to I won't. And that is subject to change as I feel. But it's your choice to make, not mine. Aim for whatever makes you happiest with tomorrow in mind too ;) That's the best approach and it works for everybody.

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

My gender therapist suggested that my turn into diapers years ago as an adult was not only me seeking the comfort and security I feel I missed from my mother, but a way of going back to toilet training days to 'get it right' ... my gender identity that is. Hey, it's as good an explanation as anything I've come up with.

Once I accepted myself as being a woman and not a man, my diaper urges left. I'd had a couple cases of disposables that I sold to someone here who lived nearby but I hung on to my cloth and plastic pants. I'd made the mistake of purging too many times in the past and sure enough, from time to time I unlock the closet and dig out my diapers. Obviously I still hang around here, but mostly for some of the better stories - not necessarily loaded with diapers, but excellent writing.

I have no idea what will happen down the road... if I find myself in love again or just develop a lot of strong friendships... so as with Bettypooh's thoughts, I go a day at a time without cutting off possibilities for tomorrow.