LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Celebrities In Diapers

I personally know a puget sound area celebrity that is a DL. I won't name names, but I think he definitely counts as a celebrity. :)

apuget sound area celebrity? you mean like a news anchor or something? what constitutes as a local celebrity?

apuget sound area celebrity? you mean like a news anchor or something? what constitutes as a local celebrity?

Well, I don't want to give away too much information and risk exposing this person... but a local celebrity could be a news reporter, columnist, tv personality, politician, etc. In other words, someone that is very well known in the puget sound, but people from other areas would probably not have a clue who they were.

ooh, ooh, I know!! It's Ken Schram. :) Only Jeff and PNWers would get this. Or, is it the guy who always makes fun of him? I've seen a picture of a local late-night comedy show host (no face) but on a changing table and getting diapered by a dark-skinned woman. A b/w celeb-shot of said guy also appears on one of the walls in the photo. . .

Let's see. Here all the celebrities that have rumors. Rumors IMO are all false but their existence entices the gossipers.

There is a rumor that one of the writers for Nickelodean's Rugrats is an AB. Judging by that show I can definitely see how that is possible.

The Brad Pitt thing makes sense too as he apperently doesn't shower and uses baby wipes instead. That sounds like a good excuse to wear diapers.

Also, any one notice how David Vitter rumors are all over google for diaper fetish? There might be some truth to it.

I kind of thought Ozzy's kids had some tendencies when I watched the Osbournes.

Then there is Suzanne Summers admission of wearing diapers for bedwetting.

Rumors were also that Larry King wore diapers, probably for incontinence.

There is a famous musician called diaper man.

Also, one of the guys from No Doubt wore diapers on stage during an awards ceremony.

There used to be a band called "Diaper Fetish" back in the day.

Now the writer of Family Guy either is one or knows someone. Too much AB content in Family Guy.

There is also another actor in England who came out about being an AB.

And of course rumors that the belated Micheal Jackson is an AB will probably forever be a rumor.

Can anyone think of any other common ones?

SDB

ooh, ooh, I know!! It's Ken Schram. :) Only Jeff and PNWers would get this. Or, is it the guy who always makes fun of him? I've seen a picture of a local late-night comedy show host (no face) but on a changing table and getting diapered by a dark-skinned woman. A b/w celeb-shot of said guy also appears on one of the walls in the photo. . .

LOL... Ken Schram is a douche. He does those commentaries trying to look like a bad ass, but just comes across as an idiot. And no it's not him. :P

It's not the other guy either. lol

I understand the desire to find out about celebrities who wear diapers but I wonder how fair this is.

Celebrities have to deal with the rag papers all the time, they need to be thick skin. However if one were to be a AB/DL then they are one of us. So I feel in a way if we discuss this in an open format we are betraying one of our own. Imagine someone you know you enjoys diapers outed you out!

I'm not condemning anyone but it makes me feel uncomfortable discussing a public figure who may or not be one of us, a diaper friend!

Phil

I understand the desire to find out about celebrities who wear diapers but I wonder how fair this is.

Celebrities have to deal with the rag papers all the time, they need to be thick skin. However if one were to be a AB/DL then they are one of us. So I feel in a way if we discuss this in an open format we are betraying one of our own. Imagine someone you know you enjoys diapers outed you out!

I'm not condemning anyone but it makes me feel uncomfortable discussing a public figure who may or not be one of us, a diaper friend!

Phil

I agree, anything I have ever mentioned on the subject are documented on tv or in print and most of those are probably not true AB/DL counts. I have limited access to some celebs private lives, I work in the hospitality industry and have had several brushes with fame. It really is no bg deal they are just people. I would never repeat anything I have ever seen or heard. Celebritys have a public persona and a private live. I believe the private parts should remain that way AB/DL or otherwise.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

How'd you all miss Helena Bonham Carter's stint in diapers?

The 43-year-old, who plays Bellatrix Lestrange in the ‘Harry Potter’ movies, admitted she had a difficult time during filming.

“I was ill-equipped as I’d just had a baby,

Shania Twain in diapers is a myth.

She does tell the story about having been so nervous on the her first time on stage when she was a kid that she peed herself and knocked over a bottle of water next to her. But the diapers are a myth. So is Sandra Bullock.

There are rumors of Freddy Prinz Jr. being a diaper wearer and Bruce Willis shared once in an interview back in the Moonlighting days that he dabbled in regression to relax.

Got a photo and some audio of Scott Bacula in a diaper from his Quantum Leap show on my web site.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB :smiley-baby-boy:

http://socalab.250x.com

I heard somewhere that Shania Twain is incontinent.... and if that's true, that's one fine looking chick in diapers

• 2 years later...

I once heard a rumor somewhere about Madonna wearing them as an adult.

I would like to see Lori petty in one and Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio.

• 10 months later...

There is a online store/site that has celberties that have or do wear diapers. the a quote that says the Katy perry wore diapers in high school for a uti that the doctors could find a cause. There are other such steven King, samuel l. jackson and few others. the site call disappearingdiapers .com

• 4 months later...

I would put money on the actor Benedict Cumberbatch being into (at the very least) age regression. There are soooooo many pictures and videos of him looking/acting like a little kid and he just gives off a vibe of wanting to be mothered and taken care of (I can't believe it's all just media persona stuff). He also reminds me a lot of other guys I've met who were into AB and/or DL play. I have no proof though, just a feeling.

I would put money on the actor Benedict Cumberbatch being into (at the very least) age regression. There are soooooo many pictures and videos of him looking/acting like a little kid and he just gives off a vibe of wanting to be mothered and taken care of (I can't believe it's all just media persona stuff). He also reminds me a lot of other guys I've met who were into AB and/or DL play. I have no proof though, just a feeling.

• Like 1