LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers At Work?

I'm new to the community here but have been lurking on the site for the past few years and have recently decided to explore and embrase my fetish.

Anyways I'm just seeing how many people wear diapers at work, what type, and if anybody has noticed what your wearing?

I work nights at a large hotel and I typically see and interact with about 80-150 people a night, I usually wear diapers to work twice a week I haven't been caught yet (to my knowlege).

I've only had the courage so far to wear goodnites and on a few occasions during the slow season depends maximum protection briefs i havent tried any others for fear of being caught.

I enjoy the thrill of being diapered at work, but nothing can compare to the thrill when I'm talking with a guest all the while I'm releasing my bladder and I can feel my warm diaper start to swell...

Sorry for my long tangent I guess to summarize it I'm curious how many others secretly wear diapers at work???

i hope I posted this in the correct spot.

:)

I wear them to work all the time. I don't wet them much and I wear active plus. I've been having dry days where I don't pee much. No one has never noticed.

I wear to work everyday as I wear diapers 24/7. In the past I have used simply right from Sam's club, depends and what I wear now is a Tranquility Slimeline with a boost in it. No one has noticed and I tend to wet a lot.

Thanks for all the replies, I work at the front desk but I'm behind the counter 40% of the time usually with only 3 direct co workers, the rest of the time I'm walking around the hotel being a guest service rep. and lifting/moving boxes for incoming shipments.

Where I live it's very hard to find good diaper brands so I'm stuck with choosing from depends, store brand briefs, some tena and prevail diapers as well. At the moment online orders are out of the question because of my roomates.

So that's why I typically wear goodnites or a depends brief to work, is there any ideas for a thin stuffer or booster pad?

I tend to wear such bulky clothes anyway, wearing is no problem, but I honestly did not like wearing my plastic diapers out for so long in a work environment; pullups did the job nicely enough and thankfully have enough to hold my wettings for as long as I need it. Besides, more and more pricey to get plastic diapers so they're saved for tie up sessions anyhou.

rusty: thank goddess for smart phones :-) i'm at work right now (not diapered though) surfing dd while my coworkers and i wait for the weather to clear. my work also analyzes everything - including a secure-spoofing proxy (i can tell because the certificates are different than at home) and a remote-desktop-support program (so even if it *was* really secure, they could read it right off my screen. i would never surf dl sites from work. if they somehow monitor their cell towers' data traffic, i bet the lot of us would be screwed!

though i have almost accidentally typed whisko in as a username instead of my real one. and one time when i meant to type www.thedailywtf.com i typed www.thedailydiap before backspacing that rather quickly ;-)

rusty: thank goddess for smart phones :-) i'm at work right now (not diapered though) surfing dd while my coworkers and i wait for the weather to clear. my work also analyzes everything - including a secure-spoofing proxy (i can tell because the certificates are different than at home) and a remote-desktop-support program (so even if it *was* really secure, they could read it right off my screen. i would never surf dl sites from work. if they somehow monitor their cell towers' data traffic, i bet the lot of us would be screwed!

though i have almost accidentally typed whisko in as a username instead of my real one. and one time when i meant to type www.thedailywtf.com i typed www.thedailydiap before backspacing that rather quickly ;-)

The last few years I worked I wore some kind of diaper everyday. I once put on a belted shield, what I didn't notice that I had put it on inside out. I was sitting at my desk and started to pee and before I knew it I was leaking all over my chair. I was wearing dark pants so when I jumped up and went to the restroom no one noticed. I put the shield on correctly and only my crotch was wet so no noticed, or if they did they didn't say anything. After that I was very careful on how I put on my diaper.

• 2 weeks later...