LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Keep Your Pacifier In Your Mouth All Night?

turtlepins

Guest SuperDuperMessy

My mother doesn't like seeing me be baby so when I sleep with my Nuk5 I have to close my bedroom door so she won't see me sucking on my Nuk 5 as I sleep. I try to get as my paci time I can. Since diapers can be hidden (well, at least visually. The smellyness kind of stays with you), Nuks are hard to hide since thye rest in themost obvious feature of the face.

Ever choked on a nuk? Yea, not pleasant. Too into the sucking.

• 5 years later...

I have small real baby size Pacis because stature wise I'm small. The baby pacis fit me okay, but don't fill my whole mouth. I sleep on my side so sometimes they fall out. I don't use pacis nightly. I alternate between pacis, a bottle to settle my tummy, and sleeping like a big girl. But no matter what Princess Melody (my bear) is always with me. Even when I am a big girl.

Usually, if it falls out I tend to wake up shortly after though and I place it back in so I can sleep the rest of the night. If I don't have a lot of tossing and turning though I'll wake up with it right where it should be. I actually just use a Nuk 3 / 18-36 and it fits fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could--my pacifier falling out of my mouth at night has been an ongoing source of frustration for as long as I've been using them. It doesn't help that I'm a side-sleeper--sleeping on my back might help keep it in, but my spinal curvature makes it difficult to sleep in that position, to say the least.

I regresse to about 3 so any potty wee wee tinkie/tinkle is acceptable pee pee diady things like that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

every now and again, I will wake in the night with it still in place and when it is not I put it back in my mouth, this happens 2-3 times a night. but I normally wake up in the morning with it still in place.

When I was told about using AB play to cope with my incontinence, my dentist urged me to make-do with a 6+ month toddler orthodontic pacifier. I did not care for latex or rubber nipples, meaning I need clear silicone. Back in 1990 MAM was the only widely sold pacifier to meet those needs. Another MAM advantage is that they are designed to work with a leash. For bed I clip one end of the leash to the shoulder or collar of my Onesies or nightie.

I put my pacifier into my mouth as I get into bed. If my pacci falls out while I sleep because of the leash I can find it and re-insert it without being fully awake.