LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Animated Disney Movies!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are different eras of Disney, and I am reluctant to rate them against each other. Listed by how I personally separate the movies from most liked to least liked(but I love all of the tones listed!)

(1937-1959):

Fantasia(top of the top)

Alice in Wonderland

Sleeping Beauty

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

Peter Pan

1960-1980):

Robin Hood

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

The Jungle Book

The Sword in the Stone

(1981-1998):

The Lion King

Beauty and the Beast

Mulan

Aladdin

After Mulan was released, they were all crap tho. Not counting Pixar productions.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my favorites in no particular order:

The Incredibles (love superheroes and superhero movies, go figure)

The Toy Story Trilogy

Monster's Inc.

A Bug's Life

Aladdin

Beauty and the Beast

The Lion King

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Absolutely, I like Most Disney Animated Movies! My Favorites, Are: The Aristocats, Toy Story 1,2,3, Bambi, The Jungle Book, Pinocchio, Winnie the Pooh, Monsters. Inc. (love the opening Music) Fox and the Hound is good too.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

• 3 years later...

I definitely agree with most of the above, but I wasn't particularly impressed with Pocahontas 2, or the second Toy Story movie (the third, however, was charming and ought to have been the second--Toy Story 2 was simply redundant).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Only all of them! I collect Disney which gives me the uncanny ability to memorize lines & play scores in my head like a shameless nerd whenever I'm sad

While, generally, I dislike the whole Disney thing because it sucks the air out of wherever it goes, When I was at GirlTalk. To there was this 'Which Princess Are You" think

I do not know if any of these are the same as the one from 14 years ago

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=which+disney+princess+are+you&oq=which+disney+prencess&gs_l=hp.1.0.0i13l10.3241.10080.0.15751.22.17.0.5.5.0.564.2980.4j6j4-3j1.14.0.msedr...0...1c.1.64.hp..4.18.2871.0.NYpAJYxyLRE

I turned out to be Princess Belle, which was all right since I like the name. I would have been happy with Ariel but I pronounce it Arielle and one of my Fairy Dollies is Lady Arielle

• 8 months later...

I love the disney movies, but my favorites would have to be Robin Hood (With the fox robin hood) and the Sword in the Stone for the older movies and any of the Disney-Pixar ones for the more recent ones.

20 minutes ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

I love the disney movies, but my favorites would have to be Robin Hood (With the fox robin hood) and the Sword in the Stone for the older movies and any of the Disney-Pixar ones for the more recent ones.

"Robin Hood" represented the artistic nadir of the Disney studio, with so much reused