LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Merry Or Happy?

Over the last few years society has moved away from Merry Christmas to Happy Holidays. Schools have gone from Christmas break to Winter Break. So I was wondering which you perfer to see, hear, and say. Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays?

I personally always and will always use MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I usually say Merry Christmas. I don't see why I should switch my wording just cause a few people don't like it. Besides being so politically correct and utilizing a general term just seems like it takes away from the specialness of the season. At the same time, if I know someone celebrates another holiday I will say Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa...Happy <insert holiday here>. I'm not bothered in the least if someone from another background would like to wish me a happy <whatever they celebrate> I'd probably smile and say it right back. The way I see it, as long as we are not doing human sacrifices or anything like that, all these holidays do promote good things to their respective cultures. They're all about family and sharing good times...things like that. So, to each his own is my philosophy. As for me, I'll stick with Merry Christmas...its what I'm used to ;)

*gets a humbug out and reads all the posts on christmas, pointing out to people that in a recent worldwide survey of people who celebrate christmas - only 5% knew where christ was actually born*

*sucks humbug contentedly - seasons greetings to all those that like that kind of thing ;)*

*gets a humbug out and reads all the posts on christmas, pointing out to people that in a recent worldwide survey of people who celebrate christmas - only 5% knew where christ was actually born*

*sucks humbug contentedly - seasons greetings to all those that like that kind of thing ;)*

And on that note, not too many people knew that Christ was actually born sometime in the spring.......

And on that note, not too many people knew that Christ was actually born sometime in the spring.......

I always thought it was late summer/autumn time - just goes to show what we get told eh tigger?

I do know that Christmas (as we know it) is based on a pagan festival celebrating the winter solstice. Tis a strange world we live in! :)

Dynamick x

Over the last few years society has moved away from Merry Christmas to Happy Holidays. Schools have gone from Christmas break to Winter Break. So I was wondering which you perfer to see, hear, and say. Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays?

I personally always and will always use MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Its mer-wee q-wee-stmas ofcourse !!!

it's hard to believe, but some even don't know when he was born !!! :o scary eh... but on the other hand, I don't know much about the reasons for the islamic hollidays..

Nobody really knows when he was born, not even what year it was... but what is funny is, that we have a fixed date for the celebration of his birth, bu the "celebration" of his death does not fall on the same date each year..Earth pee ple are strange... :D

I think alot of children are being brought up not knowing the TRUE meanining of Christmas! My Dad told me the other day that at a school back east somewhere, a teacher told her students to bow their heads and pray to Santa to bring them candy and when they lifted their heads they found candy on their desks. With the big industries putting the ideas of toys in kids minds even before Halloween is over its no wonder to me that they associate Christmas with just toys. This is just my point of view on things. So, what I say and will always say Merry Christmas to all!

Guest Baby Peter

before i say anything .. i didnt read all posts so might be double info here XD;

Personally dont really care for either in all honesty.

Dislike christmas due to the meaning behind it thats being used and aint true (will explain further on in post) and usually am alone during the holidays anyways, so being happy during them is rare for me - though thats actually true in my entire life ^_^; -.

CHRIST is the reason for the season. If not for the birth of Jesus, there would be no Christmas. So therefore, in my opinion, I will ALWAYS AND FOREVER SAY ....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Huggles and kissies and loves of CHRISTMAS love, :wub:

Curious :D

As for the birth of Jesus ... that was during our spring/summer time -august if im not mistaken-, so the whole backup from christmas now aint true, its just made easy to remember combined with the light festivities from "hedens" that used it to scare away evil spirits (also reason behind fireworks, but thats more asian) ... though christians probably liked it so much that they adapted it with the birth of christ... which in the end is total nonsense.

Now a days christmas is just a financial thing, media and stores love to make money off it and society plays right in their hands by supporting it.

Oh Im sorry! I thought this was more of an opinion thread rather than an education thread. I will admit I'm not the most religiously educated person in the world but Ive always been taught that JESUS is the reason for the Season so that is what I'll continue to believe. I will forever say MERRY CHRISTMAS. So that bein said..

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

huggles and kissies and lots of CHRISTMAS LOVE, :wub:

CURIOUS :D

WELL!!!

I say merhappy chrismakwanzahaunaka!! That way I get it all covered!!!

But at work (starbucks) I've just been saying Merry Christmas and not one person has said anything to the notion of bah humbuggishness. Part of my job is to talk with the people as I make their drinks and surprisingly either they celebrate Christmas or they dont. Its not no Merry Christmas. Even if they don't celebrate it they say Merry Christmas. Its just the politics that mess things up. From what I have observed people don't really have a problem with wishing someone a Merry Christmas. At the same time, I do live in Texas. That's not to say that everyone here celebrates Christmas, but it's just the norm in my area too.

As far as religion goes...dunno anything other that what curious has been saying.

sooooooo on that note

MERHAPPY CHRISMAKWANZAHAUNAKA!!!