LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Public Is Appropriate?

diapers4mw wrote....

>Your profile shows that you are 49 and yet you walk around with a spiderman backpack? I wear diapers 24/7, but I keep them and any

>other parts of this fetish away from the public. Am I the only one wierded (is that a word) out by public AB displays? I personally don't

>think it is appropriate and will only get us more bad press. (sorry if this starts an argument-it is only one guy's opinion)

This was posted in another thread but felt is should be a new topic. It was posted about boy Ricky a very public AB.

IMHO we can be pretty open but there is a line we shouldn't step over. I feel fine about putting on my Elmo shirt, shortalls,

light up sneakers etc. Then buckled into my car seat with a 5 point harness and going for a ride say to a museum or play

miniature golf. I've had bibs put on me when eating messy foods like ribs in a restaurant. You no what? Hardy anyone will

notice. An occasional comment like "what a cute shirt" is it.

What I think is wrong would be public nudity, diaper changes, obviuos bondage gear etc. That starts showing a sexual side.

Not all AB's think of it as sexual but a comfort, loving feeling.

*huggies* baby eddie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess society, for better or worse, has become used to see weird stuff once in a while, and a guy/girl showing off her diaper alone would be considered weird... some adult seriously dressed the AB part would be considered VERY WEIRD, sometimes disturbing as well.

For me I'm NOT INTO SHOWING OFF my diaper at all... I don't get a kick out of this, and if I would, I believe it be wrong to "abuse" the general public for my "pleasure of being seen".... then again I've never been someone to show off things in public, thus does not know what the desires /motivations would be for doing so.

anyhow, if I go to a restaurant, let me say one which is slightly upper class (but that doesn't really matter) and I'd see a guy / gal with just a diaper sitting there, as a "normal" customer I might feel unconfortable or weirded out., I especially think that it would be fairly unnecessary to show that off.. now in my case I might later try to talk to them, as I'm into diapers too..

however to see a Sissy AB DL for example would kind of distrub me, especially at such a place... then again I truly don't get the whole AB thing... but you would have to guess that most person outside the whole AB & DL Scene would be distrurbed...

I mean no big deal in putting on a bib in a rib restaurant I guess... other people use paper sometimes... and if you go eatin' lobster you can actually get a "bib" at some plaes so not to ruin that expensive outfit...

putting in a pacifier or insisting to drink out of a bottle in the same place would be odd... but if you're else acting normal I guess people would maybe find it funny/weird but really wouldn't bother...

if you'd go all loud in baby-talk... NOW THAT would be Very distrurbing, at least imho.

so what... after all people get offended by many things easily... it is you personal choice how far to take it... I believe and prefer to respect my fellow humans and try not to offend them, unless I have a good reason or am bloody pissed off about something, then I usually don't care...

Think about walking in a pair of surfing-trunks and a hawaii-shirt into a noble restaurant... most likely the chef du salé would not even let you pass the second door.

it's considered inappropriate...

I work as a machinist/mechanik... I don't go into a club or better restaurant just wearing my oily, dirty and maybe "smelling like a workshop" cloth either - it wouldn't be appropriate. I respect that. I have no problem going in that outfit to any "lower end" or take-away place, or go shopping for groceries or such things. if that bothers someone, well I couldn't care less...

Guest Baby Peter

Personally feel that you should do what you are comfortable with yourself.

When i was in the US with my GF i also walked around the supermarket with her on a steel chain leash... noone sais anything, nor do they act like they actually care.

Best to use the A part of AB in taking such decisions, check your surroundings and see if its appropriate there, if you feel it aint.. dont do it, otherwise have fun with it. Its your life, live it to the fullest and do ur best to enjoy it any way you wish.

To each his or her own.

Be who you are and say what you feel. cause those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

Here is my take on it. You shouldn't parade around in public in just diapers or even baby outfits (although women could get away with babyish clothes easier than guys). On the other hand, if someone sees my diaper showing out the back of my pants when I bend down, why is that so wrong? I'm acting like any normal person and not acting like a baby or parading around in just diapers. To condem a person for being in diapers in public if they are under his or her pants is wrong in my opinion, even if they show out the back of the pants a little. That would be like telling every old man or woman who was incontinent and had to wear diapers that they couldn't go out in public. I say there is a line that you can be on one side of but not the other. I'd rather see someone's diaper showing out the back of their pants instead of their butt crack, but I wouldn't want anyone to be acting like a baby in diapers or baby clothes in public for all to see. I know some will flame me and others will agree. Thats what makes this country free!

Here is my take on it. You shouldn't parade around in public in just diapers or even baby outfits (although women could get away with babyish clothes easier than guys). On the other hand, if someone sees my diaper showing out the back of my pants when I bend down, why is that so wrong? I'm acting like any normal person and not acting like a baby or parading around in just diapers. To condem a person for being in diapers in public if they are under his or her pants is wrong in my opinion, even if they show out the back of the pants a little. That would be like telling every old man or woman who was incontinent and had to wear diapers that they couldn't go out in public. I say there is a line that you can be on one side of but not the other. I'd rather see someone's diaper showing out the back of their pants instead of their butt crack, but I wouldn't want anyone to be acting like a baby in diapers or baby clothes in public for all to see. I know some will flame me and others will agree. Thats what makes this country free!

I agree. I wear a onesie all the time, and sometimes will not put another shirt on over it. Now granted they're nothing overly babylike, just like loony tunes characters on or something, but it does go down into my pants like a tucked in shirt. To me, that's not being overly obvious, but I would think another AB/DL seeing me would wonder and probably look a little closer and probably hear my diaper rustling. I make no effort to wear quiet diapers either, my need for them or lack thereof is no ones business but my own. If I do baby talk to mommy in public, I do it quietly enough that no one else will hear it.

No flames from me! I couldn't agree more. Blantant exposure of the innocent public to your fetish is not right. You never know who might see you, and if an ABDL walked into the grocery stores on a leash, or in baby clothes and my 2 year old started asking questions, I'd probably contact the manager to ask that person to leave. No one wants to have someone else's fetish imposed upon them in public.

Wearing somewhat childish clothes in public is borderline. As long as it doesn't scream "look at me....I'm a baby", it should be ok. The problem is that some people understand where the line is and stay well clear of it, while others seem to want to push the envelope. Why they feel they must act out their fetish in public places is beyond me......

I was reading through this and I swear I heard my grandmother's voice in my head...she always says "everything taken to an extreme is bad". If you really think about it this applies to everything in life whether it be a fetish in public or too much ice cream :P

I think if you want to wear a diaper under your pants and/or skirt thats perfectly ok...and if you want to wear characters on your tshirts thats perfectly fine too. However, acting blatantly babyish in public (like going out in JUST a diaper) might make the general public uncomfortable. We all have the right to dress and act as we please but our rights end when they infringe upon another person's right to live their lives in a comfortable manner. Diapers4me mentioned about that fine line...its okay to ride the line, but crossing it too many times might just not be seen in a favorable light.

I personally would not be bothered by someone whispering in baby talk to their "mommy" or bending over and seeing their diapers...yeah it IS better than seeing a buttcrack :P I am aware that for many it is not a fetish and it is an actual need in them to be babies. My only concern here is how the public would react to that. I wouldn't want any innocent baby being hurt because of a mean person that wouldn't understand it. :)

I'm all for being yourself and doing your own thing. However, if you push your own thing on others, it crosses a line. What goes on behind closed doors is fine. If you are going out dressed head to toe in AB, Bondage, TV, etc. gear, you are pushing your lifestyle on others. Find a place where it is acceptable. Not the grocery store, mall, or your local walmart. I think this goes for everything in life, not just fetishes. I am not predjudiced against anyone. Except, people that force their beliefs on me. I don't want to see couples making out in the mall, gay or straight. I don't want to have anyone cram the Bible or the Koran down my throat. I could care less if you are republican or democrat. Etc.................

Anyway, that is my two cents worth. Live in your own world, just don't force others to live there with you.

this is just a friendly reminder to everyone that this isnt a fetish for every one. and for those of us that are not i say go out as much your little self as you want and society can go blow itself if they have a problem with it. remember its your life not theirs you are the only one that can decide if its too much or not enough. this is of course with keeping in mind you should try to keep in line with local laws and stuff.

fetish or not it still may be forcing somethign on to others they dont want. For example nothing disturbs me more then someone on a street corner preaching loud and getting in other peoples buisness. Take that same person tone them down and have them have pamphelts on a table that one may take at leisure at a community center and its a different story entirely. Of course people are allowed to think what they want. There is a time and a place for everything. Sure you can act like this in open public then on the flip side you gotta accept it when someone puts you down, calls you a freak, or just plan ridicules you for their own amusement.

i love when i read a post that says everything i was thinking........it makes for a lot less "work" for me ;)

I couldn't agree more ranger...........it should be about respect for others........it shouldn't be about doing whatever you please no matter how it affects someone else.....

my philosophy is ........ in life you get what you give........and there is no doubt in my mind that this is true 100%

I also agree with most of the sentiment expressed here; i.e. be sensible about the whole thing, and have respect and courtesy for other people. If you want to wear a diaper out in public, I don't see the harm in that, unless you're specifically drawing attention to the fact that you're wearing, trying to get a reaction out of people. Trying to make people notice crosses the line, imho.

for those of us that are not [fetishists] i say go out as much your little self as you want and society can go blow itself if they have a problem with it

I think that kind of attitude (society can 'blow itself') is pretty narrow-minded and doesn't show a great deal of thought towards other people's feelings. You might not have a problem with seeing a fully grown man dressed or acting as a toddler/baby, but I know a lot of the general public would do. And the fact that it's a 'lifestyle choice' as opposed to a fetish doesn't really make a great deal of difference. To John Doe in the street, he might not understand the true motivation behind it and it could come across as creepy or perverted.

Let's put it into another context. Imagine I was a serious self-harmer and I enjoyed cutting myself, taking precautions to ensure that I didn't cause any lasting damage (other than scarring and temporary bleeding). Imagine it was part of my lifestyle choice; I choose to do it because it's what makes me who I am... Now, you probably couldn't stop me from indulging in this kind of activity whilst I'm at home - but would you have a problem if I started doing it in a restaurant whilst you were trying to enjoy your meal? I expect most people would, and therefore it's impolite to enforce that upon other people.

I know that's not a perfect analogy, because the two things are very disparate (I just saw a program about self-harmers, that's probably why I chose it). But regardless, I hope you can understand where I'm coming from when I say that even as a 'lifestyle' choice, what you find acceptable might not be considered acceptable to other people. And I think that in those kind of situations, we should err on the side of caution.

"Now the world don't move to the beat of just one drum...."

Warning Long Lex Post:

So the topic at hand is an interesting one that's elicited passionate responses from the members of our community. Responses thus far have let us know that our reasons for wearing diapers vary and that our personal willingness to be seen in our AB/DL roles have different limits. However, there is an underlying theme to the discussion which revolves around the image we, as a community, present to the mainstream public.

So there are two sides to this issue:

* How we feel about each other as diaper wearers (whether incon/AB/DL/etc)

* How we wish our community to be perceived by the rest of the world.

The first topic isn't too difficult. We're all relatively understanding and willing to accept each others' interest in diapers and in fact have developed a successful support network for each other as well as a place to meet like minded individuals. We learn from each other by learning about mutual and differing interests surrounding diapers. In addition we learn about ourselves and our own relationship to diapers, what they mean to us, and what it means in a wider context of the universe. In general we're a very 'live and let live' community, as is evidenced by the conversation between AB/DL/incon, etc individuals. We celebrate our diversity and enjoy the fact that such a pleasure can manifest itself in so many different arenas. (Including those who love us for being who we are <winks to cur>

The second topic is more complex though. Ideally we would all get to choose how our community is represented to the rest of the world. We have our own levels of comfort and inhibitions that we find reasonable (or unreasonable as the case may be) but nevertheless have some idea about what good public relations would involve. For the most part the world ignores us. We enjoy our private pleasures without comment or notice, however those of us who do make their interest in diapers known to the general public are on the front lines of said relations. So what does this mean? It means those who are publically 'out' with their interest in diapers are the ones controlling public relations. So, like many groups, those who are 'out' and vocal about their interest tend to create the image of the greater community.

This is hardly unique to our community, it's common amongst gays, religious groups, fetish groups, sexual interests, careers, etc. Those who are the loudest get the most publicity and the rest of the group is tarred with the brush of the most visible members. The conservative, quiet, and silent groups which enjoy their interests at home and in private are the ones who are NOT seen, who are NOT heard, and are NOT in the public eye. Hence, their somewhat normal, quiet, and simple lifestyle goes unnoticed.

When one of us announces the world that they have an interest in diapers they serve as a liason between our community and the rest of the world. But that person may, or may not, have consulted the community to act as a liason. More than likely said individual is more interested in representing themselves without concern for how their actions will reflect upon people living in far away places whom they haven't met. Can you really blame them? How does it feel to shoulder the weight of unseen, unheard from masses? It's a large responsibility that would lead to paralysis and never doing anything or expressing yourself in the public eye due to the fact that it -may- reflect poorly on people who haven't met in a distant country.

So what does this mean in terms of how we conduct ourselves in public? Well, the fact of the matter is that as the development of the internet and community sites, such as this one, come into existence, it becomes increasingly easier for us to realize we aren't alone, there are others like us, and it's okay. (related to the first issue, I discussed above). This inspires confidence, allows us to make friends and lovers with understanding and like minded individuals and that gives us the confidence to be who we are in the face of those who aren't so understanding (i.e. the general public). Some put on a good face and help educate others, hence making it even easier for the rest of us to tell others about our interests. Then there are those who may paint an image of the community that you, personally, may not like which will cause you to scorn their actions as it affects you in a negative way.

But once critical mass is reached there really is no stopping it. The world will find out about people like us, and come to learn who we are. They may not immediately, or ever, understand us. They may look at us at the 'freaks in diapers', or they may come to accept us and shrug saying "yeah, so? You like to wear diapers, big deal. So what?" Either way, the world will come to know that it contains people like us. Those who come out into the open help educate others, and lead the way in terms of world awareness. Those who consider themselves to have 'too much to lose' to come out, have no choice but to accept the actions of those who were willing to take said risk. Sorry, but the price of silent dignity is to accept to example others have set. If you don't like it, then do your part to tell others. You may need to simply say "I have an enjoyment of diapers, which is different than that other person's" but it's YOUR responsibility to say that. Otherwise, you will be forced to hold your peace and live in silent and tacit acceptance of the message put forth by those brave enough to put forth a message.

But what about those of us who have no need to make proclaimations to the public? Those of us, who just want to buy diapers and other things and be left alone without making a big stink (no pun intended) about it? What about those of us, who enjoy our adult lives and want to come back to an evening of 'play' without ever the twain meeting? Why can't be we just be left alone to quietly order our products online or in the supermarket/pharmacy checkout aisle and go to the privacy of our own homes without being involved in a big kerfuffle (sp? that's a Canadian word.)? Well, we can continue to enjoy said time without admitting to being a part of any 'group' or 'community'. We can take a stand of isolationism and say that we enjoy the 'lifestyle' in our own way, completely independent to the images presented in mainstream media. We can remain anonymous phantoms which maintain slightly secret lives that no one else needs to know about... or we can tell a few key people and maintain private lives that no one else knows about. But unless we take a step out into the open, into the public, for everyone to judge, comment on, criticize, and reply to, we're not making movement one way, or the other, towards awareness.

Is it important that others be aware of our experiences with diapers? For some of us, it's a difficult experience that we didn't find... it found us. And it's not something we -want- to talk about. For others it's fetish that we desperately want to find others who are like minded so we can find playmates. For others still, it's something we pride ourselves on and look at as one of our most interesting traits. And yet still for some it's a medical condition that can not be avoided. Given the diversity of reasons for our shared interest, is it possible to put forth a consistent public face?

I don't think we can put forth a complex public face since our interests vary so much. The best we can do is to say that we have a fringe interest, we love, that isn't hurting anyone, doesn't involve real children, and is definitely different, but nevertheless a part of who we are. Outside of that, I can't think of a whole heck of a lot that unites the differing communities within the larger realm of 'diaper wearers'.

This conversation has largely involved our personal opinions about what we consider appropriate for public consumption and the image we put forth about our community. It's a great discussion to have as we can not only get to know each other, but also discuss what it would mean for the rest of the world to get to know us.

I wonder if the AB/DL world will done day have it's own MLK who will give the "I have a dream" speech about what it would mean to one day be able to be open about our interest in diapers without fear of judgement, ridicule, or inhibition. A day when we will be free to be open and honest about our interests without worry. <shrugs> I don't know... but how would your life be different if you didn't have to worry about anyone else making judgements about your interests?

I can't say that this post has led to specific conclusions, simply more questions and postulates. It's an interesting discussion and I by no means claim any of my ideas or hypotheses are axioms, simply layman's obversavations and conjectures. For those of you who endured and read the whole thing: thank you for listening, I look forward to your replies.

Another long and rambling post by the two year old,

--Lex

(P.S. apologies for typographic and grammatical errors. This was a quick post before my last final before christmas break (w00 h00!)

Long post...wow, but got all the right things said. It's a shame that in some areas, like where I live, if you hate sports, you're attacked, if you don't drink, you're attacked, if you do anything that isn't seen as 'normal', you're attacked.

Modern life can be very stressful and while many turn to drink, drugs and heavy smoking as their escape and in the process put their lives at risk and others at risk, the same can't be said for wearing a nappy/diaper. After all, how can wearing a nappy and curling up, say, watch a movie harm anyone?

But sadly there are those who can't see beyond a narrow view of how people should be, as you grow up and become an adult, you get pressured to be the same as others, to be someone you're not because it's demanded to be exactly the same as anyone else.

There are many times when I wish I could slip on a nappy before going out to pay the bills and buy food, it would have me feel at ease, I wouldn't feel so uncomfortable being around people and I would be able to concentrate better. But due to ignorant people and the hatred towards anyone who doesn't have the same mindset as themselves, I can't wear a nappy when I'm out. It's just a case of trying to keep strong and not let my fear get the better of me.

It's annoying how being an idiot and a risk to others is seen as acceptable and normal, but being yourself and trying to just live life without being a problem is seen as wrong and sick. Never been fond of keeping secrets, though I do if I must and I manage to hold onto secrets far too well, and keeping my fondness for wearing a nappy for comfort and to help me try and relax a secret just makes me feel like I'm lying all the time.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just be a mindless dolt like so many where I live, probably be easier then. But then I wouldn't be me if I did that.

Another long and rambling post by the two year old,

--Lex

(P.S. apologies for typographic and grammatical errors. This was a quick post before my last final before christmas break (w00 h00!)

"But unless we take a step out into the open, into the public, for everyone to judge, comment on, criticize, and reply to, we're not making movement one way, or the other, towards awareness."

Hi Lex!

Once again, a very well though out, insightful post. Albeit, a bit long winded. But, that's your style and I would have a hard time trying to find a useless phrase in the text. BTW, no typos detected by me. And your vision is true. W00-H000000!

Merry Christmas!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

"if you'd go all loud in baby-talk... NOW THAT would be Very distrurbing, at least imho."

Ya know what's "disturbing" to me? A gunman walking into a classroom full of Amish schoogirls and opening fire. A priest, a trusted member and leader of the faith, taking advantage of innocent boys and girls. A schoolteacher, scoutmaster, good uncle, etc. Now that disturbs me. Let's put things in perspective here.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

I have a choice as the whether to practice a fetish I enjoy.

It's a freedom I enjoy in a progressive democracy. Not everyone else understands or enjoys the same thing. The line is drawn clearly-when my enjoyment and comfort begins to interfere with thiers.

I have the freedom to have a fetish-they have the freedom to not be forced to participate in it.

Drawing parallels from sexual abusers and how this fetish is viewed by the general populence is exactly the point. Think about you walk down the street someone who has been sexually abused sees you, and flips out from 1000's of diffrent emotions flooding back to them. No matter how much awareness society has it will not fly in public. Take vanilla grade sex, how long has that been around and it is still considered in major circles to be a taboo subject. AS progressive we want society to be, the road you want could very well be a century or more off. You could very well argue, yes all revolutions are started with a single act of defience, which they are. Fight for awareness sure, openly act in public? Not a chance in the world. I cite sex, gays, transgenders, bsmd, cross dress, etc, while some people out there accept it those same people Do not want it shoved into their every day lives. I find none of those groups disturbing, but its not me and I dont want to have it right in front of me then hell dont shove it down my or everyone elses throats. I don't run around saying i'm a straight male to every person I see, or yell at them i'm a republican, etc etc. Why? Because I don't need to shove my ideals or what I am on others to feel justified in my life. So Yes a man shooting schoolgirls is disturbing I also find someone walking down the street dressed in nothing in a diaper and a t-shirt disturbing as well and many parallels can be drawn from it. If I for one loved to have sex with other peoples wives, so I went and did it right in front of you and that was just my lifestyle what would you do. oh if your offended by it to bad, thats my lifestyle? Would be pretty hard to find a guy who would not kill me on the spot huh.

Drawing parallels from sexual abusers and how this fetish is viewed by the general populence is exactly the point. Think about you walk down the street someone who has been sexually abused sees you, and flips out from 1000's of diffrent emotions flooding back to them. No matter how much awareness society has it will not fly in public. Take vanilla grade sex, how long has that been around and it is still considered in major circles to be a taboo subject. AS progressive we want society to be, the road you want could very well be a century or more off. You could very well argue, yes all revolutions are started with a single act of defience, which they are. Fight for awareness sure, openly act in public? Not a chance in the world. I cite sex, gays, transgenders, bsmd, cross dress, etc, while some people out there accept it those same people Do not want it shoved into their every day lives. I find none of those groups disturbing, but its not me and I dont want to have it right in front of me then hell dont shove it down my or everyone elses throats. I don't run around saying i'm a straight male to every person I see, or yell at them i'm a republican, etc etc. Why? Because I don't need to shove my ideals or what I am on others to feel justified in my life. So Yes a man shooting schoolgirls is disturbing I also find someone walking down the street dressed in nothing in a diaper and a t-shirt disturbing as well and many parallels can be drawn from it. If I for one loved to have sex with other peoples wives, so I went and did it right in front of you and that was just my lifestyle what would you do. oh if your offended by it to bad, thats my lifestyle? Would be pretty hard to find a guy who would not kill me on the spot huh.

Walking down the street in a diaper is hardly in the same category as killing innocent children. Get real. If you're offended, don't look. I admit, seeing someone dressed as I am everyday, could come as a shock to some folk. Kinda like trying not to look at a train wreck. But they'll survive. It's not the end of the world as we know it. It was for those unfortunate girls in Pennsylvania.

If you want to stay cloistered in your closet, go right ahead. Me, I'm movin' on. And one day, you'll thank me for it. Mark me well.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

If i wanted what you wanted then sure. I for one have no desire to be out in public in that manner. Your only in the closet if your hiding something. I am not saying killing children is the same. I am saying both can be found disturbing. Nothing really can compare to killing children.

"Get real. If you're offended, don't look."

Fair enough if it's something you do in your own time, on your own property; but that argument just doesn't hold when you're out in public.

I think the parallel with normal vanilla sex was the best analogy anyone could come up with. I don't find sex disturbing, I don't think it's dirty or wrong, and I don't think that people who have sex are sick or perverted. In fact, having sex is one of the most amazing things we can do as human beings, imho. And to choose to have sex (or not!) is a lifestyle choice just as much as anything else.

But you'd sure as hell get locked up if you went around fucking in public! You'd get done for just being naked, even though that's the most natural way we can all be!

The point is that just as I respect your right do do as you want, I think you should also have the common decency for other people, to respect the fact that they might not want to see you dressed or acting as a baby.

And yes, shooting kids is infinitely worse than enjoying your fetish/lifestyle choice in public; but then again, what's worse, shooting kids or stiffing a restaurant? Shooting kids, right? So that makes it morally acceptable to walk out of restaurants and not pay? When you get arrested, you can just use the defense of 'I wasn't shooting kids, so it MUST be acceptable, right!'....

(Oh I do love a good debate!)

Walking down the street in a diaper is hardly in the same category as killing innocent children. Get real. If you're offended, don't look. I admit, seeing someone dressed as I am everyday, could come as a shock to some folk. Kinda like trying not to look at a train wreck. But they'll survive. It's not the end of the world as we know it. It was for those unfortunate girls in Pennsylvania.

If you want to stay cloistered in your closet, go right ahead. Me, I'm movin' on. And one day, you'll thank me for it. Mark me well.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Maybe not the same catagory. However, "innocent children" don't need to see an adult dressed as and acting like a baby either. Dressing in public is nothing like shooting kids. However, they're both going to extremes just to get attention. Wearing you diapers in public is fine. Needing to flaunt them in everyone's faces is an issue.

Ok. Reality check here. Yes, everyone has their fetishes and life styles and they are in their right to practice them as long as they don't infringe on other people's rights. I've read some of the posts here that say basically anyone is free to do just as they please as far as their own fetishes and desires. WRONG! That's why there are laws in every country! I have a sports car! I'd like to drive it 120 MPH down the highway! I don't because there is a speed limit, and even though I am a careful driver you never know what may happen! I might be endangering myself or others. I also like to hunt! Now, I'd love to go down to the city park in the autum and shoot the ducks in the pond. Thats what I like to do and why shouldn't I just go and do it weather anyone else likes it or not? Because there is a season for duck hunting and it's against the law to hunt ducks in the park! I like nice things but I'm not rich! Why not just go to a store and take what I want and walk out? It's my choice of lifestyle and if the store employees or police don't like it, they can just look the other way! They don't have to look at me or what I'm doing! I love to have sex with women and who would look away if I was having sex on the floor with a girl in a fancy restaraunt? I'd probably get a lot of looks! I'm sure I'd also get thrown out of the restaraunt and probably arrested, even though I like sex with women and it's my right and lifestyle to do so if that's what I want!

EVERYONE GET THE IDEA HERE? Yes people have rights to do their own thing and enjoy their fetishes as long as it's within the laws. Yes, I think walking down the street in just a diaper might cause some serious problems even if it might not be against the law in some places. In many places it would be considered indecent exposure, same as walking down the street in just underpants or panties. There are places to indulge and places not to! I have my right not to be exposed to things that should be done in the privacy of your own house and I shouldn't have to turn my head or look away. That's why there are laws and even more important, the laws of society. The jails are full of people who felt it was OK to do their "own thing".