LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Very Nice People Here :(

lol, yeah did you read their take on welfare. Truly compassionate Christians there. That's a shining example of why religion is bad for humanity.*****edit***** The amount of hate spewed by these individuals is rivaled only by street gangs and the KKK, I believe these kind of zealots are the worst variety. This blog is asking for a DDoS attack. good thing they run wordpress, it's notoriously vulnerable to XSS. /***edit***

One thing I do agree with his opinion. It is partially based on coming to forums like DD and reading some of the posts. To a person who does not wear diapers, some of the stuff here is pretty gross to imagine.

We think the content on DD is mild, but to someone not interested in diapers the idea of shitting your pants is pretty 'out there'.

And what else is new? The christian fundamentalist retards out to condemn everything that does not conform with the narrow, one sided teachings of the Bible. What a shock!! And really, who are they to talk about an infantilist mindset being abominable, a sinful fist in the face of God ? Some introspection is required here methinks. Bowing down before a father figure, accepting his every whim, "God moves in mysterious ways", the deleting of an individual mindset, " at one with God", the need to be safely cradled in this superior figure`s bosom, now is that not the very hallmark of the infantilist mindset? Of course the vital difference between the two infantilist camps, is that whereas most of us tend to realize that it is a fantasy, tend to think outside the "baby-box", when that is the most appropriate, not letting "the almighty law of father" cloud our very judgment in every unrelated matter, these folks on the other hand is the true babies in that regard, spouting their all encompassing truth, let us call it "Ignorance is bliss", where all sense of self is treated as naught. He, he, they really think in their grandiose delusions that we are the retards compared to them?!! They, the chosen ones, the holy people, who always need a carefully chosen paragraph from the scriptures to support their legs? They, the true infantilists? Give me a break! :roflmao:

:badmood: I really think I can honestly say I have never been more pissed off than I have since going to the link above. For the past hour or so I've been posting to them and they've been posting back. We just keep going back and forth... it seems pointless. I am a Christian and honestly I can't see how these people can even consider themselves Christians. Actually, they've just made me feel so absolutely terrible about myself. I'm running out or responses. They don't seem to have good reponses at all... but they think they do when in reality they don't. Grrrr.... I'm just so frustrated right now! And we're still at it.... ugh.

:badmood: I really think I can honestly say I have never been more pissed off than I have since going to the link above. For the past hour or so I've been posting to them and they've been posting back. We just keep going back and forth... it seems pointless. I am a Christian and honestly I can't see how these people can even consider themselves Christians. Actually, they've just made me feel so absolutely terrible about myself. I'm running out or responses. They don't seem to have good reponses at all... but they think they do when in reality they don't. Grrrr.... I'm just so frustrated right now! And we're still at it.... ugh.

It's not worth it. I thought about it, you shouldn't feed the trolls.

Not for me. I wanted into the fray, just to see what they'd have to say. It sounds like they'll 'moderate' anyone who presents a remotely logical argument that holds more water than theirs.

Where do some of these people get off?

I think it rather ironic that one day the religious right will not be the ones doing the bombing, but rather, the ones they speak out against. . . Can you imagine? An abortionist who flies by night, setting fires and explosives for those who exhibit intolerance and disregard for basic human volition? I suppose it's too bad that many of us are hittin' the bong to get up and do something about these kind of people. Or maybe we're just too peaceful?

I feel like a bum, Not that I wear diapers or that I am into the adult bay scene, but that I actually bought into that crap. I did post a couple of times and got rather vulgar. I just couldn't help it, I got so pissed off that I didn't think and posted out of anger. This is probably an argument we cannot win with these so called rightous people. We should not let these bums make us feel bad about who are and what we do! I need to stay away from there before I really blow a fuse! :angry:

I believe self-righteous bigots clearly describes these so-called "Christians".

Their interpretations of scripture are what they go on, and those are just what they are - interpretations. I have my own interpretation of what a Christian is, and they certainly don't fit the mold. Whether their intentions are right or wrong, I am not the person to judge that. Responding to them is just adding fuel to their fire. People who preach fear, hate and pain are not worth the time of day, and, as such, I will just ignore them and continue on with my 'life of sin'.

I say 'live and let live'.

But what do I know, I'm just a Canadian...

Gosh, this really bugs me. The snide remarks that people make about us. They think that when Jesus commanded his followers to "Love when another" he meant "Oh, except for everyone who has a fetish or a different lifestyle than your own. Please try and refrain from loving them." If this woman's bf was ignoring her for a long time for any reason, she was probably justified in ending the relationship. But for these people to say, "You should have saved a messy diaper and used it to blackmail him with his employer." What kind of Christian spirit would prompt you to do something like that?

Arg. They're cheap and low and they know it. They don't get off with fetishes. They get off on condemning other people.

these people creep me out. it's true that diapers are not everyone's cup of tea, but i notice after they had a go at us, they also attacked fat people, asian food, vegetarians and environmentalists. Stay well away...

did you know Leonardo da Vinci was a vegetarian?

This page is clearly a parody of Christian hypocrisy/judgmental behavior. I still had a few doubts, until I saw their article on"Choosing a good christian dog Satanic Breeds."

Whether it's an attempt at humorous satire, or vicious trolling, I'd recommend we not give them what they want (an emotional reaction.)

I personally have not read the article and just reading everyone's post I don't really need to. However, everyone here that has just bashed the Christians for their OPINION are no better than they are when they are just doing the same thing as you are, Bashing us for our OPINIONS and likes. I do not relate to these people who call themselves "Christians". Here I am, a CHRISTIAN, but also into the scene. I do not bash others who are into the scene cause if I did I would be bashing myself. I personally do not consider this group of "christians" as "christians" because if anyone knows christians its by their love, their compassion for others, and their williness to accept others as who they are, which is what I try to do. You also have to remember that the people in the KKK consider themselves God Fearing Chrisitans, yet they are nothing but full of hate. People like this give christians like me a bad name, which I don't agree with. You have to learn to take things like a grain of salt, not everything you read is true, not everything you hear is true, not everything people label themselves is true, any one in this scene should know that by now.

Don't let these people get to you. They don't know you and are totally judging you out of context, but getting mad at them, fighting them and bashing them is only lowering yourself to their level. They are getting what they want, they are getting what they set out to get, and you feeding the fire is making them smile even more.

Guest Baby Peter

Those kinda people make me even more glad im not a christian anymore .... my parents are vivid cristians, do alot for the church and believe strongly ... and they love to tie and whip eachother... doesnt make m less cristian to me... as said before, live and let live!

swupid joshua POOPOO ON YU~!

Guest Baby Peter

*giggles* talking there was fun for a bit, but got boring quite fast i might add.

for people willing to read ... click here!

my posts are from dharsub... but i must add that they are the most pathetic bunch ive seen on the net in a while =O

:P I would ask, for those who wish to proclaim a right to add "us" to them for a argument. Please make sure, you are over the age on this board of at least 200 posts. Why?...Just because.. If you haven't the Time to post here..don't proclaim to advise the central knowledge of us all. It would be best to leave them alone. Granted they can't do that to us.. But who is the "bigger person"?

It's never going to change.. don't poke sticks.

I would rather to find out whose pictures they stole and have them prosecuted, than to have us, out spoken by those who are yet still a "baby".

While you may not understand the output.. some of us do.. Don't invite them back to our "home".

You may be the wisest person in the world but..don't please speak for all of us. Some of us are twice your age, and ten times your wisdom.. Nothing implied.

:P I would ask, for those who wish to proclaim a right to add "us" to them for a argument. Please make sure, you are over the age on this board of at least 200 posts. Why?...Just because.. If you haven't the Time to post here..don't proclaim to advise the central knowledge of us all. It would be best to leave them alone. Granted they can't do that to us.. But who is the "bigger person"?

It's never going to change.. don't poke sticks.

I would rather to find out whose pictures they stole and have them prosecuted, than to have us, out spoken by those who are yet still a "baby".

While you may not understand the output.. some of us do.. Don't invite them back to our "home".

You may be the wisest person in the world but..don't please speak for all of us. Some of us are twice your age, and ten times your wisdom.. Nothing implied. Just calm down.. leave them alone..and as such so shall they.

Nobody here thinks for another. Then shall ye..not think for all.

If you want to cast a stone, the do it for yourself..and suffer the ramification..or reward as it shall be.

In life you will learn if you are so wise..no discussion of politics or religion is the main rule of life.... No war has ever been started.. without these two subjects. Let it die..as shall they..and come to think of it shall we.. of course we have diapers on. :P:D

Guest Baby Peter

Cant recall using "us" anywhere ... only gave an outside vision with facts in my eyes... sorry if that came across wrongly though.

(might have read your post wrongly, or taking it to personal... but read my replies on that site 4 times to see if i included you all in it and cant find anything but my opinion and plain facts)

As stated.. letting m die, not worth it, though never mind running from religion based conversations :P

If you really want to feel stupid, read their Legal Statement. :/

You know how if it's too good to be true, it probably is? This site is kinda like the guys we see on our boards who tell about living this ridiculous enviable lifestyle, and we're all like, "wow, that's over the top". (Think Turtlepedo et al) These guys are some strange sect of comedians who like to take people to their boiling points. I fed 'em, I did, and it was good practice. But the-dogs-with-bees-in-their-mouths-and-when-they-bark-they-shoot-bees are best saved for real face to face wankers who need a good cussin' out.

Plus, I like to yell. :)

So after my small bit of research, I would say that they are not a real ministry, they do not serve any legitimate purpose, and exist for entertainment only.

Jesus doesn't know them.

They don't follow his wishes.

Mt 22:36 “[Jesus], which is the great commandment in the law?” And he said to him, ’You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets.”

Read quite a bit of their site... and it does make me really angry!!! But I'm not gonna lower myself to their level, I don't really see why we need to justify our lifestyle/existence to these close-minded antagonists. They obviously don't want to hear other opinions that conflicts with their misguided views and really what business is it of theirs! :angry2: