LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buy Diapers For Horror Movie

Depends might not be ideal, but I still think it would be great fun to go to a theater and buy diapers there to wear at the movie. We usually wear to movies, but buying diapers AT the movie? Man that would be awesome. I'd have to buy my boyfriend's too because he's too shy. ;) But then we'd have a reason to use a family restroom!!

Depends might not be ideal, but I still think it would be great fun to go to a theater and buy diapers there to wear at the movie. We usually wear to movies, but buying diapers AT the movie? Man that would be awesome. I'd have to buy my boyfriend's too because he's too shy. ;) But then we'd have a reason to use a family restroom!!

Now that would be interesting! I can just see the different sizes of diapers for sale at the concession counter along side the assortment of popcorn buckets! "Do you want the regular size diaper or the jumbo absorbency?" With the half gallon size pop they sell, diapers would be a good idea! I wonder if they would give "free refills" on diapers like they do with popcorn?

To me this is great ;)

Anytime I see things that promote diaper use to " Regular" folks I can't help but say a silent thank you to the ad men that be :thumbsup:

The less the public becomes desenceatized toward our community the sooner we can become just another fetish and be left alone.

WAY to go movie house folks !!!!!!!!!!

Maybe in a perfect world there will be adult changing stations in public restrooms someday :whistling:

Since I've been wearing diapers to movies for years, I might just say, no thank you, I'm already wearing one. Seriously, diapers are an important accessory for me to go to see any movie, because without one, I'd either have to get up and go potty or wet my pants. I can say, hat since I started wearing to go to the movies, I have not missed any part of a movie, and I haven't left the theater in a dry diaper either.