LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suppositories

Was wondering if many people used them. Also was wondering where do you buy these. Thanks

I have used them occasionally. When I do, I usually already need to go, so they don't take long to have an effect. I insert the suppository and then go for a long walk or drive.. soon, I cant hold it any longer and have a nearly real accident. Most of the time it's been in my diapers, but I have done it in regular underpants too. The feeling of losing control is great, and if I go for a drive, I have to sit in the poop until I get home. You can get DUCOLAX suppositories at any pharmacy. They work by irritating the bowel and making it push out the poop. Soap suppositories will do the same thing. Just do not use either very often because they can cause problems.

I love to use Dulcolax suppositories once in a while. They force you to poop, they don't just make it easier to go. I use them at night with a big thick diaper on. It feels to get it all out of my system! Even better, I like to sit on my butt and let it squish around.

just this morning when my wife went to work, I put in a Dulcolax followed by a superplus tampon then diapered up nice and thick...just before I spewed it all out, I noticed my wife coming up the driveway! :badmood: What a race...but I got off my diapers and stashed everything in my closet fast, then greeted her in my pj's as I was dressed before she left! :) She was sick :badmood: and had come home for the day :badmood::badmood: ...I happily made it to the bathroom in time for a big dump!!! :)

I've used Dulcolax and store-brand generics - glycerin suppositories are a lot cheaper and have the same effect on me, since usually I'm about ready to go when I can use them anyway...they do tend to clean you out a little better than leaving things to nature...

I've also used the liquid glycerin little squeeze bottles...like mini-enemas. I've tried the pharmacy enemas as well, but prefer the feel of the suppositories...though wouldn't mind if i had someone to GIVE me the enema then diaper me...

As pottypants says, you can get a wide variety of suppositories in just about any pharmacy and most grocery stores as well.

diaperpt

you can buy store brands much cheaper, than national brands, they are glycerine, in the both of them.

They work buy pulling water from you body into the colon, if you are regular, and don't normaly use laxitives,they will work if you haven't already done your business for the day.

So if you want to wait a day and then use them, they might give you better results.

I do daily enemas, and they have hardly any effect on me, if you want a good clean out, drink a 2, 8oz. glasses of prune juice, at room temp, for the quickest results, and eat a regular meal, in about an hour or so, you will fill your diaper.

The time depends on the person, some are quicker than others, but 1 or 2 hours is normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Try flax seed powder or seeds, you can get them in any grocery store vitamin or nutrition section or at a GNC (General Nutrition Ceneter) store. The rule of thumb is one full glass of flax seed or powder with a beverage, preferrably water. Do not chew the seeds, for best results just swallow them with a gulp of water, on the average of 8 hours you will FILL your diaper with a tremendous load. Flax seed brings everything out

Try flax seed powder or seeds, you can get them in any grocery store vitamin or nutrition section or at a GNC (General Nutrition Ceneter) store. The rule of thumb is one full glass of flax seed or powder with a beverage, preferrably water. Do not chew the seeds, for best results just swallow them with a gulp of water, on the average of 8 hours you will FILL your diaper with a tremendous load. Flax seed brings everything out

LOL! my god petals... one full glass of flax seed is gonna make evything slide out of em! *giggles*

• 8 years later...

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference betweenh a suppository and an enema? I have always thought they are just different words for the same thing. I actually thought that maybe one term is used more in certain parts of the world, but now I guess I was wrong.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/5/2015 at 2:53 AM, dlsafrica said:

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference betweenh a suppository and an enema? I have always thought they are just different words for the same thing. I actually thought that maybe one term is used more in certain parts of the world, but now I guess I was wrong.

An enema is putting liquids in, a suppository is putting in a solid pill. 

• 2 months later...